Diablo The Hell 2 v1.1224x (v5) +Lots **Added More**

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Diablo The Hell 2 v1.1224x (v2) +Lots

Post by gibberishh »

gideon25 wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:47 am
Ok I added another check for life/hitpoints so it should work now when you change now stats. Get and test (v3)!

The savegame Anytime function was made primarily to allow you to save the game during combat. I didn't put anything in there to try to defeat Speedruns or nightmare mode..Although if you change your hero level to 24 I would imagine that would work. It was irritating I couldn't save the game when in "Combat mode" and sometimes mobs would hide out and I had to go find them before the stupid thing would let me save! So I said NOPE to that!

Ok so the Loot scripts: Basically the Most mobs drop loot should do just that. Everytime you kill a mob it should drop loot (or do it most of the time). The script for no gold or no potions should prevent the mobs from dropping those things. The other scripts also basically state what they do. The rarity and bonus level/stats scripts may need to get tested but I did notice an increase in uniques and stuff when the Increased drop Rarity was enabled.

Also note that there is a MAX that the game will allow on the ground at any given time so eventually wobs will stop dropping loot if there is a ton of stuff on the ground.
You're on to a winner here. Everything appears to work as expected. Loot drops does generate a huge amount of magics, rares, uniques and elixirs. Yep: Diablo has a limit for how many items can be on the ground at any one time. Once you hit that limit, you can't even throw stuff down from your inventory. Monsters will stop dropping stuff if you don't pick it up an sell regularly.

I've even checked the Mana Charges functionality. It works. Note that if you have infimana on, your charges will never get consumed. You will effectively have infinite charges on your items.

I was able to save game mid-combat in Ironman mode. I was able to load it and it worked perfectly.

The only improvement I can think of to this table is for a one-click way to max out all perks except Here and Now and Serenity. Do you want me to add a script to do that?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

gibberishh wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:37 am

You're on to a winner here. Everything appears to work as expected. Loot drops does generate a huge amount of magics, rares, uniques and elixirs. Yep: Diablo has a limit for how many items can be on the ground at any one time. Once you hit that limit, you can't even throw stuff down from your inventory. Monsters will stop dropping stuff if you don't pick it up an sell regularly.

I've even checked the Mana Charges functionality. It works. Note that if you have infimana on, your charges will never get consumed. You will effectively have infinite charges on your items.

I was able to save game mid-combat in Ironman mode. I was able to load it and it worked perfectly.

The only improvement I can think of to this table is for a one-click way to max out all perks except Here and Now and Serenity. Do you want me to add a script to do that?
You can if you want and just attach it to a post on this thread. I want to leave the original like it is so people can just pick and choose the ones they want. So looks like everything works good now. So Im Done! I won't be updating this one for a LONG time :P

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

gideon25 wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:54 am
You can if you want and just attach it to a post on this thread. I want to leave the original like it is so people can just pick and choose the ones they want. So looks like everything works good now. So Im Done! I won't be updating this one for a LONG time :P
I've attached a table with a script to max out perks. It doesn't use arrays (table objects) like the old table used to. Instead, it iterates through the perks list, finds out the max value from the description, and sets it. Parsing strings might be a little more heavy than a declared array/table object, but this way all the code is in one place.

The table is now unsigned, so it asks for permission to execute your attach script at startup. Could you sign and upload the table again?

Finally, I noticed this late because I had to do it multiple times while doing my own scripting. Once you attach the table and close CE, you can't re-attach the table until you quit and restart Diablo. Sometimes this happens even if you don't quit CE but start a new game (without entirely quitting, of course). These scenarios should not be a problem for most users, so I don't think they are worth fixing unless it's a very quick fix. It can just linger as a known issue. You can save and restart the game and cheats at any point in most game modes.

-- The table has been removed because a new table is available on a later post. --
Last edited by gibberishh on Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

gibberishh wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:55 am

The table is now unsigned, so it asks for permission to execute your attach script at startup. Could you sign and upload the table again?
Here is the signed one.
Attachments
TH2_1.1224x_G25v4 signed.ct
(218.06 KiB) Downloaded 40 times

bobba313
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Diablo The Hell 2 v1.1224x (v3) +Lots

Post by bobba313 »

Thank you both for your hard work and this cool table, Much love!

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

bobba313 wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:38 pm
Thank you both for your hard work and this cool table, Much love!
Enjoy it while it works :D. As promised, I'm going back to the old game and old table. I've already deleted the new game version. Unless there are some superficial lingering questions, neither of us are going to be supporting this table for quite some time to come. I hope you and others can beat the game a few times before the next release!

bobba313
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bobba313 »

I am only updating the actual game when there is like MAJOR NEW CONTENT. Otherwise i will just stick to this version and this table :) And when something major drops in the far future maybe this will be updated.... A man can dream, eh!? Haha.

Anyway, Thanks for all the hard work.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

gideon25 wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:41 am
Here is the signed one.
I made a couple of cool discoveries:
1. From the old table, if you copy over the Current Spell Button Type record, you can enable that cheat and change the value to Skill. Now all your spells will be permanently cast as a skill instead of as a spell. Meaning no limitation of having minimum spell level, no mana cost, no impact of infinite mana, no confusion about how to enable spells the first time when they are all at level 0.

2. Even in the current new table, gamers can avoid any confusion of spells being at level 0 if they set the value of the Spell Mastery perk to between 1 and 4 (or enable the Max All Perks cheat).

BTW, I was able to port a few of your cheats from this table into the old table. Not everything, of course, but convenient stuff like all spells, auto item id, permamax durability, max elemental resistances (not arrow resistance), infimana + zero cooldown and a small part of godmode. No luck with things like crit damage/chance, to-hit, ac, item drops, real gold, etc. It doesn't matter though. I was happy before I had all these cool additions, now I'm happier thanks to you.

If you have some time, I'd like to learn how to find the address/offset to stuff, say, crit chance (or whatever you think Is easy but not too basic to find), and how to translate that found address into the aobscanmodule function. I've been hit-n-miss with finding things. For example, today I found the addresses to the durability values of my left-hand item and gloves (by scanning for exact values in CE and changing the values), but for some reason I simply can't find the addresses for armor, belt and boot values! This isn't urgent, it's only for me to understand how to follow this rabbit hole. Thanks.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

gideon25 wrote:
Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:18 am
What about cooldowns? IF the spell is changed to a skill are there any cooldowns?
Nope: by itself it won't negate cooldowns. But if your infimana/zero cooldown cheat is enabled, that will negate the cooldowns, thereby still allowing you to cast level 0 spells as skills without cooldowns.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

gibberishh wrote:
Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:02 am

If you have some time, I'd like to learn how to find the address/offset to stuff, say, crit chance (or whatever you think Is easy but not too basic to find), and how to translate that found address into the aobscanmodule function. I've been hit-n-miss with finding things. For example, today I found the addresses to the durability values of my left-hand item and gloves (by scanning for exact values in CE and changing the values), but for some reason I simply can't find the addresses for armor, belt and boot values! This isn't urgent, it's only for me to understand how to follow this rabbit hole. Thanks.
Well I would think that it should be the same offset distance away (or close to it) that the last table posted by scifisiam over at the other thread was (from Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:58 am). So lets look at a few things from that table:

First of all if you double click one of the pointers under Hero Address you will see that the base address is: [TH2.exe+782618]=(whatever address it shows). Looking at the durability section the Rt Hand Weapon - Dura Now pointer base address is: [TH2.exe+782618]. So SAME ONE. The pointer says: 15a4.

So, lets do this: copy and paste your Hero Class pointer (make a duplicate), then Double click on it and change the pointer to 0 instead of 1f. Ok, so NOW we have the base address. Right click on it, select Browse memory region. Then Tools/Dissect Data/Structure. Then Structures/New Structure/Define new Structure. Leave everything like it is except for the SIZE because 15a4 is a good distance away.. So put in 15000 for the size. Ok so now you have your hero structure. On the left side you see all the offsets which are the same as the ones for the hero pointers in the table. So look at hero class offset (1f), may not be shown, but you can just right click, select add element, put in offset 1f and since HEro Class is a Byte change type to Byte. And there it is.

Scroll down to offset 15a4. Now depending on the game version this may not be the correct offset, but it may be close. Also if you can find the right hand weapon just look for the address. Is it at offset 15a4? Well if it is great that means the other durability items in scifisiam table should be the same or close.

Ok, looking at Torso Armor- Dura Now the offset is 1e0e+2c. Well that could mean its +2c away from 1e0e OR 1e0e is a pointer. If its a pointer (but showing as something else) you can either right click/change Type to pointer, then double click to open that pointer and it should be at 2c.. Or right click add element (like we did for Hero class) and set the type for pointer.

Of course Rt Hand Weapon - Dura Now may NOT be at offset 15a4..

BUT consider this: Rt Hand Weapon - Dura Now= offset 15a4 and Torso Armor- Dura = offset 1e0e. Bring up Windows calculator, select view/programmer. 1e0e is larger so: Select HEX. Then 1e0e-15a4= 86A. Ok so now if you find your Rt Hand Weapon - Dura Now ADDRESS, You can type it into the Hex calculator and add 86A to it.

This is how I found most of things you were asking about. Finding one thing then adding offsets to addresses and hunting around in the structure for stuff. Now as far as making scripts, you REALLY need to do some of the tons of tutorials out there and watch youtube vids from two channels to start with: Cheat The Game and Stephen Chapman.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Now for critical chance and stuff look at the 08 - Offensive Damage section of scifisiams script. Take a look at on Top Accuracy (To Hit) % TH2.exe+782618+181F9.

The offset if 181F9 so its a LONG way away from hero base. So browse memory, create structure and set structure size to like 175000. You can add the address to your table from the structure also and then freeze the value and if looking at your stats the value is changing back and forth rapidly then you have the correct address. You will have to make scripts to write those valuse though. refer to my scripts and also watch tutorial vids. Now it may not be 181F9, but you will have to just hunt around and start changing/freezing addresses.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

gideon25 wrote:
Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:30 pm
Well I would think that it should be the same offset distance away (or close to it) that the last table posted by scifisiam over at the other thread was (from Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:58 am). So lets look at a few things from that table:

First of all if you double click one of the pointers under Hero Address you will see that the base address is: [TH2.exe+782618]=(whatever address it shows). Looking at the durability section the Rt Hand Weapon - Dura Now pointer base address is: [TH2.exe+782618]. So SAME ONE. The pointer says: 15a4.

Wow. Thanks. I'll spend the next few hours playing with this. Glad to know my last few hours weren't a total waste. I somewhat started down this track already 8-). I figured the original offsets and my game's offsets can't be too far (I picked a cheat table with the version closest to mine). Then I:

1. Copied over all values to see if any would work 'out of the box'. Of course, I changed the base address to my game's base address. Some (very few) did. Yay. When others didn't work...

2. I noticed that some items were pointers, but others were hard-coded (different) addresses. Touching the pointers (yet) wouldn't help me much, because if hero+offset=value was supposed to work, they would have worked out of the box. So I tried to tackle those addresses. I took that table's hero address and subtracted if from the value's target address to find the difference (Windows calc hex calculator). I added the difference to my hero address to see if that would work. My thinking was: if the game moved the hero address by x, many other things that are hard-coded must have moved approximately x along with it. Only, it turned out to be a miserable failure and I gave up after failing to find 10-12 different targets. Then...

3. I tried the exact scan method of CE to see if basically I was being totally dumb or if I could actually locate addresses for at least some stuff. That's when I hit upon the few addresses I found. So...

4. I saved the addresses I had found (e.g., left-hand weapon), then checked how far the address for (e.g., glove) was in the original table (in hex terms). I tried adding that difference to my weapon address with fingers crossed. I also tried shifting the pointers little by little from there to see if I could locate any recognizable value. Fail. Only, by this time I was several hours late for lunch :x.

At least now I have something to go on. Thanks a bunch. It doesn't matter if I actually end up finding things or not. I just hate copy-pasting code without knowing what I'm doing. It's much more fun to understand. And even more empowering to do. About actually coding scripts, I believe I can learn that fairly quickly once I pin down how to find target addresses. The tables I'm studying for code structures (including yours) manipulate all kinds of values: bytes, strings, array bytes, etc. so I'm less worried about understanding that part. Having started scripting and programming since DOS 5.x and BASIC, I am able to follow the label notations and command structures.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

gibberishh wrote:
Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:02 am
I made a couple of cool discoveries:
For information of other gamers: Infimana works with relics too. If you right-click a relic in your inventory and cast it, it is consumed and you need to find more relics. But if you use your spell bar to select the relic and cast it, it won't be consumed. This is especially useful for gamers who want to play somewhat legitimately. E.g., if you only want to improve your physical stats to survive longer, but don't want to bump up perks and spells... when you are just starting out, you won't be able to find or buy a book of Fury for quite some time. You could purchase a relict of Fury very early though. With infimana on, if you select to cast fury from this relic from the spell bar, you can cast it infinite number of times.

Personally, I carry relics of Warp, Teleport and Trap Disarm. I drop the teleport relic after I find the book, but the game doesn't offer you one to buy till almost midway through the game (at least on the classes I've played). Similarly, until I find a Warp relic, I carry a Phasing relic. For 2-3 inventory slots, it makes the gameplay a whole lot less tedious.

Unfortunately this doesn't work with runes because runes are not listed on the spell bar (at least on the game version I have).

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

gideon25 wrote:
Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:30 pm
This is how I found most of things you were asking about. Finding one thing then adding offsets to addresses and hunting around in the structure for stuff. Now as far as making scripts, you REALLY need to do some of the tons of tutorials out there and watch youtube vids from two channels to start with: Cheat The Game and Stephen Chapman.
Heya. Would you mind looking at the attached script for me? The address in Load Character (TH2.exe+8EDB44) is my hero address. The stuff under Class works -- changing the values of Class (CharAdr+160), Subclass (CharAdr+1F905) and Tertiary Class (CharAdr+1F906) actually do change my character's class. I've left them in the table to map the pointers.

I need help with the Change Class script. I've taken a script from Tivrusky and updated the offsets to match mine. The script throws no errors, but does nothing. I suspect the "TH2.exe"+13F28A: label might be wrong for my game version. That part of the script is unchanged from the original.

Everything is hard-coded, so I don't expect the script to work for you. But if you can tell me whether (1) my suspicion might be correct and (2) what I may do to correct it, that will be of great help.

I have tried 'Find out what writes to this address' on all three class addresses (especially the one at offset 160). Each one displays 2-3 addresses that write to it. I tried using the addresses I found to change the label mentioned above, but that yielded no results.

Thanks in advance.
Attachments
0FRTest Class Change.ct
Does not work
(6.96 KiB) Downloaded 35 times

tuncowsky
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tuncowsky »

thnx a lot guys. appreciate