Diablo The Hell 2 v1.1224x (v5) +Lots **Added More**

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Diablo The Hell 2 v1.1224x (v5) +Lots **Added More**

Post by gideon25 »

NOTE:Table will Auto-Attach if Game is running when you open table.
***(V5) LOTS of stuff Added by gibberishh**SEE PIC BELOW
Also Added Excel file with macros by gibberishh. it is possible to open/use it without enabling macros. Contains list of all items, plus formulas and macros that pick out class-specific and slot-specific items. PASSWORD:gibberishh

This is a continuation/inspiration of the work done here (and Many pointers were found by different people here):
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9790&sid=42dc56b03d ... d669be5951
///////////////////

The perk anti-cheat stuff was really difficult to trace down and for now while its activated you might be stuck with the little plus button that says you have perk points (cause you never spend them with the option on). But that was necessary as a part of killing the anti-cheat and allowing you to pick as many perks as you want and have the values stick thru savegames (as long as option stays activated).

Do not go over the limits stated on the table for the perks as it will zero out the benefits. This IS NOT part of the anticheat. Each perk in the structure has a separate little data table section that tells the game how much of the buff/benefit to add given the perk amount/level. It has a little section for EVERY perk amount. So if the perk has a max of 15 and you change it to 16 if its not in the table then it just gives the next value (which is zero because nothing is filled out for perk level 16). Basically its hard-coded.

The savegame anytime script I have tested and it works fine during combat. Just activate it initially from the main menu or while not in combat to be safe. Have not tested during the "quests" or whatever.

Follow directions on the Table. See Table Pic Below. POST comments for this table in THIS THREAD Only.

(v5 FINAL) Version

DO NOT POST ON HERE ANYTIME SOON That there is a "New" version. You don't need it. Use the 1.1224x version here I WILL NOT be updating past 1.224x! Too much anti-cheat trash in the game.
So here are some mirrors of the mod version ( 1.1224x ) I used to make the table in case the author updates:
[Link]
[Link]
PASSWORD IS: g25
////////////////

Click the like/Thumbs up button if it works and for your kind support. Thank you. :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
TH2_1.1224_G25v5.ct
Diablo The Hell 2 v1.1224x (v5) +Lots **Added More by gibberish** FINAL
(395.42 KiB) Downloaded 584 times
TH2ItemsXMLFILE.zip
PASSWORD:gibberishh
Excel file with macros by gibberishh. It is possible to open/use it without enabling macros. Contains list of all items, plus formulas and macros that pick out class-specific and slot-specific items.
(1.59 MiB) Downloaded 278 times
Last edited by gideon25 on Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:20 am, edited 17 times in total.

Babbymode
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Diablo The Hell 2 v1.1224x +Lots

Post by Babbymode »

Thanks for keeping this up to date / adding new scripts while I was gone, I have been swamped with life and it's good to see someone else picking up the slack. Eventually I will return but it's just been impossible to divvy up time in a way that isn't overwhelmingly cumbersome.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

Thanks. I'll check it first on an old version. Don't worry... I won't report things that don't work as bugs. I'll decide later if I want to upgrade my game or not. If I do, I'll try and help with any bugs. Of course, I'll post any updates I happen to cook up.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

gideon25 wrote:
Tue Jul 06, 2021 12:01 am
So here are some mirrors of the mod version I used to make the table in case the author updates:
[Link]
[Link]
Pray share the password for the zip. I'll have to test with this because for my version it fails on the first script: Array of byte liferegenerate could not be found. This must be something they added/changed in a more recent version.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

gibberishh wrote:
Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:45 am
gideon25 wrote:
Tue Jul 06, 2021 12:01 am
So here are some mirrors of the mod version I used to make the table in case the author updates:
[Link]
[Link]
Pray share the password for the zip. I'll have to test with this because for my version it fails on the first script: Array of byte liferegenerate could not be found. This must be something they added/changed in a more recent version.
PLEASE TEST ALL SCRIPTS!

The password is: g25
I posted the password. I did not think he had updated/changed anything... I ALSO put a better AOB for that script. ITs kinda disturbing though as I redownloaded from the authors site and still no issue. The GOG version I am using is: setup_diablo_1.09_hellfire_v2_(30038).exe

Is that the version you are using? Plus I am on Windows 64bit, Cheat engine 7.2.

If you have a newer GOG version maybe PM me a link (DONT post it here). IT seems I may need to get this fixed (plus work on getting rid of the ever present Red perk upgrade button). So lets try the better AOB first.. Other scripts may need better/Different AOBs.. IF we need to we can go into discord and see whats going on. In each script at the bottom I have the original injection points:
Spoiler
{liferegenerate
// ORIGINAL CODE - INJECTION POINT: TH2.exe.text+179D2E

TH2.exe.text+179D16: 8D 8B 8D D5 01 00 - lea ecx,[ebx+0001D58D]
TH2.exe.text+179D1C: 03 C7 - add eax,edi
TH2.exe.text+179D1E: 03 CF - add ecx,edi
TH2.exe.text+179D20: EB 06 - jmp TH2.exe.text+179D28
TH2.exe.text+179D22: 80 38 44 - cmp byte ptr [eax],44
TH2.exe.text+179D25: 74 59 - je TH2.exe.text+179D80
TH2.exe.text+179D27: 40 - inc eax
TH2.exe.text+179D28: 3B C1 - cmp eax,ecx
TH2.exe.text+179D2A: 75 F6 - jne TH2.exe.text+179D22
TH2.exe.text+179D2C: 32 C9 - xor cl,cl
// ---------- INJECTING HERE ----------
TH2.exe.text+179D2E: 8B 04 1F - mov eax,[edi+ebx]
// ---------- DONE INJECTING ----------
TH2.exe.text+179D31: 84 C9 - test cl,cl
TH2.exe.text+179D33: 0F 84 94 00 00 00 - je TH2.exe.text+179DCD
TH2.exe.text+179D39: 85 C0 - test eax,eax
TH2.exe.text+179D3B: 74 7B - je TH2.exe.text+179DB8
TH2.exe.text+179D3D: 83 F8 01 - cmp eax,01
TH2.exe.text+179D40: 74 72 - je TH2.exe.text+179DB4
TH2.exe.text+179D42: 83 F8 02 - cmp eax,02
TH2.exe.text+179D45: 74 6D - je TH2.exe.text+179DB4
TH2.exe.text+179D47: 6A 03 - push 03
TH2.exe.text+179D49: 59 - pop ecx
}
So you see the injection is at: TH2.exe.text+179D2E You can copy that and hit Ctrl+M to open cheat engine memory viewer. Then right click, select "Go to address" and paste in: TH2.exe.text+179D2E Then look at the code at that address to see if its different. If its the same, then also you can scan for the AOB by selecting scan type: Array of Byte making sure writable, copy on write, and Executable have black BOXES filled in.. IF there is more than one AOB and the injection point is not the first aob...well that is an issue.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

We both now have identical setups. I'm using the game you've provided, and I have CE 7.2 + Win 64-bit. I'll let you know how it goes.

Don't read the following sentence if you are panic-prone or frustration-prone. I faced the error earlier because my game version is a very old one. From reading the changelogs, my game pre-dates socketing and gems. Before TH2 was turned into Diablo II... or even Diablo III with merchant-based item upgrades. So I'm from a different era. No wonder I was so happy with the old cheats table :D. Apparently they've changed the game very significantly, made the game waaaaaaaay more difficult, and even changed the save file format.

I'll test this out to help the community, but I promise I'm reverting back to the old TH2 after I finish testing. Because I can happily play Diablo II with Hero Editor if that's the gameplay I'm being offered. I play TH2 as an upgrade to Diablo+Hellfire, not as an alternative for Diablo II.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

gibberishh wrote:
Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:02 pm
We both now have identical setups. I'm using the game you've provided, and I have CE 7.2 + Win 64-bit. I'll let you know how it goes.

Don't read the following sentence if you are panic-prone or frustration-prone. I faced the error earlier because my game version is a very old one. From reading the changelogs, my game pre-dates socketing and gems. Before TH2 was turned into Diablo II... or even Diablo III with merchant-based item upgrades. So I'm from a different era. No wonder I was so happy with the old cheats table :D. Apparently they've changed the game very significantly, made the game waaaaaaaay more difficult, and even changed the save file format.

I'll test this out to help the community, but I promise I'm reverting back to the old TH2 after I finish testing. Because I can happily play Diablo II with Hero Editor if that's the gameplay I'm being offered. I play TH2 as an upgrade to Diablo+Hellfire, not as an alternative for Diablo II.
Yea, it did seem rather difficult even in the beginning floors :P Of course even back in the day when Diablo 2 first came out (I played it then) it was considered (and still is to most) the gold standard though for these types of games. Whats so different about Diablo 1 and Hellfire in the version you have other than the difficulty?

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

My test case: Brand new character (Lvl0), Archer/Scout + Strafe.
1. Godmode1 works, but apart from freezing your HP, it also adds 255 AC. Though I shouldn't complain about the extra AC, it seems to be a bug. I tested it by changing newmem: mov esi, #255 from 255 to 0. It still works without the AC boost. I recommend moving out AC to a separate cheat.
2. Infinite Mana works. The mana gets permastuck at current value. Which means that if it's stuck at 50%, it will remain there, even if it makes absolutely no difference to the gameplay. Unless you are very low on mana, which would prevent you from casting certain spells -- which you shouldn't be if you're cheating.
----2a. Of course, this won't affect most people because they won't be testing it mid-game. They will enable it in town and leave it that way.
----2b. Also, at level up, the mana fills right back to full, even if this cheat is enabled.
----2c. Zero cooldown works.
----2d. Same thing happens with Godmode1 and HP.
3. I suggest moving read-only stats into the Hero Stats group: Life, Life Regen, Mana, Mana Regen. Changing these values does nothing in-game, but I suspect that is not a bug.
4. Gold works. In fact, it works so well, that if you input a value greater than 50K (max val of a single pile), it still works. Then you drop that supersized pile onto the ground and pick it up and voila -- you now have legitimately distributed piles of 50K + change.
5. Any spell/all spells/spell level/current spell all work. At least for a new character, you have to set Selected Spell Level to a value other than 0 to be able to cast any spell. I predict that some players will fill up this thread with complaints of it not working if they can't figure out how to use it. So I'm repeating your instructions here: enable the cheats, open the spell book in the game, set level to min 3 in the cheat table.
6. Auto Id items works. Max Durability/Unbreakable items works.
7. XP gain %, min, max all work.
8. Changing the Hero Name works.
9. Changing current XP works. Even changing next level XP works.
10. Changing Hero Level kinda works -- the level is reflected on the character sheet, but it doesn't add stat points. That can be achieved only by increasing the XP past the next level/s. This is not a bug report, only a note to other gamers.
11. Attribute Points kinda works. You can set it to 100, but the game will choose how many stat points to give you. I usually end up with a number between 30 and 50. This is not a bug report, only a note to other gamers.
12. Set Stats Now works. I'm debating whether you should rename it to Set Now Stats.
13. To Hit, Crit Chance work.
14. Crit Damage does not add 100. It only adds 50. In the script, change critdmg: dd #50 to critdmg: dd #100 OR change the label of the cheat to +50.
15. Max resistances works.
16. I haven't tested each perk individually, but I've tested overall perk functionality. It seems to work great.

What I haven't yet tested:
Savegame, Mana charges, Loot drops.
Last edited by gibberishh on Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

gideon25 wrote:
Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:19 pm
Yea, it did seem rather difficult even in the beginning floors :P Of course even back in the day when Diablo 2 first came out (I played it then) it was considered (and still is to most) the gold standard though for these types of games. Whats so different about Diablo 1 and Hellfire in the version you have other than the difficulty?
Diablo was a great game when it was released. But, as with all the Diablo releases, the final months of the development were rushed and they cut out quests and a few features to get to market quickly. Then Hellfire was released with a couple of extra quests. Think Diablo 2, then the release of LoD. Or Diablo III, then the release of RoS. Diablo had only Normal, Magical and Unique items. No rares, sets, socketed, gems, etc. Very straightforward mindless gameplay. Even things like Runes (traps in Diablo) were added only in Hellfire. Otherwise there were just equipped items, potions and elixirs. Standard 3 difficulties, Normal, Nightmare and Hell. I still play Hellfire quite often. Only 3 types of characters in the original: Warrior, Rogue, Sorcerer (those 3 are featured as bosses in D2). Hellfire added 3 more: Monk, Bard, Barbarian. No subtypes, player difficulties, other complications.

My entry into the Diablo world was via D2LoD. I played LoD for almost 10 years before trying out Hellfire. They are all hack-n-slash, and all of them are difficult the first few times. Then they become easy. Enter The Hell mod. Someone out there thinks Sierra and Blizzard's difficult is way too easy. So they started making it more difficult. Then people started figuring out how to beat the game. So they made it more difficult. I believe that cycle has continued ever since. I play TH2 mainly for the added quests, and also the modern screen size. I don't want the D2 features of socketing, crafting and set items, or the D3 features of comparing items.

I don't believe kiting a monster for 30 minutes is strategy. No game should do that to you. Yet, that is what I had to do in TH2 on Level 9. I was kiting around monsters and shooting into empty space with a crossbow even though I had chosen to play as a melee character, hoping a bolt would connect with something offscreen, and would connect often enough so that it beat the monster HP regen. That, IMO, is not what I call playing. Still, I persevered and killed a few things. Then I took a side trip to Ravenholm. When I got to The Pit after a few hours of grinding through those undead fields, that's when I started looking for cheats, because that place is impossible for me.

IMO, TH2 has been flirting too much with attempting to be an RPG instead of a hack-n-slash, with things like perks, player difficulties, character classes, etc. Maybe by TH3 they will allow multiclassing! I have a damn good collection of RPGs if that is what I want to play.

bobba313
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bobba313 »

Thank you so much friend! Will test this ASAP

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

gibberishh wrote:
Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:50 pm
2. Infinite Mana works. The mana gets permastuck at current value. Which means that if it's stuck at 50%, it will remain there, even if it makes absolutely no difference to the gameplay. Unless you are very low on mana, which would prevent you from casting certain spells -- which you shouldn't be if you're cheating.
----2a. Of course, this won't affect most people because they won't be testing it mid-game. They will enable it in town and leave it that way.
Actually, this might affect a lot of people in the following way: most people tend to go top to bottom activating each cheat. In the current table, they will likely activate godmode and infinite mana before they activate perks. Which means that their current health and current mana values will be pinned to very low values even though their max health and max mana values will shoot up. Speaking to the healers while the cheat is active won't refill those globes. New users of the cheat table might see this as a bug.

The only workarounds for this I can think of this are one of the following:
1. Move these cheats lower down the table.
2. Offer instructions on activating these cheats last.

Of course, one could have a public method that maxes out current HP and mana, and call that method in every script that affects max HP and max mana, but that would be too much unnecessary work.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

gibberishh wrote:
Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:15 am
gibberishh wrote:
Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:50 pm
Actually, this might affect a lot of people in the following way: most people tend to go top to bottom activating each cheat. In the current table, they will likely activate godmode and infinite mana before they activate perks. Which means that their current health and current mana values will be pinned to very low values even though their max health and max mana values will shoot up. Speaking to the healers while the cheat is active won't refill those globes. New users of the cheat table might see this as a bug.

The only workarounds for this I can think of this are one of the following:
1. Move these cheats lower down the table.
2. Offer instructions on activating these cheats last.

Of course, one could have a public method that maxes out current HP and mana, and call that method in every script that affects max HP and max mana, but that would be too much unnecessary work.
Ok can you test the loot drops, savegame stuff.

(v2)

1. Moved Armor Class into its own script. Added code to constantly move max health into current health for Godmode.
2. Infinite Mana- added code to constantly move max mana into current mana
3. Moved Mana, Life, and the Regens into the Hero Stats Group. NOTE: These DO affect the game. Try turning off godmode and infinite mana and then jacking up the regens really high. You will see that they will regenerate life/mana rapidly. That was for people that did not want to use godmode, Like people that want to tweak their own difficulty.
4. Fixed Critical Damage

Please test (v2)!

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Diablo The Hell 2 v1.1224x (v2) +Lots

Post by gibberishh »

Thanks again. This is superb. You're right: life regen and mana regen do work. Sorry for mis-stating that earlier. The numbers do not get updated on the character sheet if godmode and infimana are enabled, but they get updated as soon as I turn the respective cheats off.

The constant mana = max mana also works, but the same doesn't happen for life. Here's how I tested this feature: enable Godmode + Infimana, then enable Set "now" stats. Mana will jump up to full, life won't.

All other fixes are great.

Questions about Savegame and Lootdrops. How do you suggest I test these? Should I try to save game in Ironman and Speedrun modes outside combat from the main menu? And what should I expect from Loot drops?

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

Save game in speedrun mode (test case: new monk/kensei): It works, as long as one doesn't abandon or quit the game. In that case, the game deletes the actual save file, so your hero is no longer available. Even manually backing up and restoring the save file doesn't help: the speedrun hero just isn't listed among the heroes available for loading.

In fact, after manually copying the save file over, on clicking Single Player in the menu, the game again deletes the objectionable save files! Those guys thought of everything.

Dying is okay, you can load the game after you die.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

gibberishh wrote:
Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:50 pm
Save game in speedrun mode (test case: new monk/kensei): It works, as long as one doesn't abandon or quit the game. In that case, the game deletes the actual save file, so your hero is no longer available. Even manually backing up and restoring the save file doesn't help: the speedrun hero just isn't listed among the heroes available for loading.

In fact, after manually copying the save file over, on clicking Single Player in the menu, the game again deletes the objectionable save files! Those guys thought of everything.

Dying is okay, you can load the game after you die.
Ok I added another check for life/hitpoints so it should work now when you change now stats. Get and test (v3)!

The savegame Anytime function was made primarily to allow you to save the game during combat. I didn't put anything in there to try to defeat Speedruns or nightmare mode..Although if you change your hero level to 24 I would imagine that would work. It was irritating I couldn't save the game when in "Combat mode" and sometimes mobs would hide out and I had to go find them before the stupid thing would let me save! So I said NOPE to that!

Ok so the Loot scripts: Basically the Most mobs drop loot should do just that. Everytime you kill a mob it should drop loot (or do it most of the time). The script for no gold or no potions should prevent the mobs from dropping those things. The other scripts also basically state what they do. The rarity and bonus level/stats scripts may need to get tested but I did notice an increase in uniques and stuff when the Increased drop Rarity was enabled.

Also note that there is a MAX that the game will allow on the ground at any given time so eventually wobs will stop dropping loot if there is a ton of stuff on the ground.