Diablo The Hell 2 v1.1224x (v5) +Lots **Added More**

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
overture2112
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Diablo The Hell 2 v1.1224x (v3) +Lots

Post by overture2112 »

Great work, very appreciated.

I'd love to be able to change/respec Traits but haven't had any luck figuring them out. Any idea how to find the addresses that keep trait information?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

bobba313
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bobba313 »

Is there any more updates coming to this table? Just wondering.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

bobba313 wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:42 pm
Probably not for 1.1.224X..I mean Im pretty much done with it and don't really plan on updating further..

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

bobba313 wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:42 pm
Hi. I was off the grid for a couple of weeks. I'll be posting an update to this table later today. It won't be anywhere as good as what Made by gideon25 has given us, but it should be something. As you know, I am not playing version 1.224 of the game. The cheats I have found are for my old version, but I'll be uploading a table with cheats that are tested on 1.224.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

overture2112 wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:55 pm
Great work, very appreciated.

I'd love to be able to change/respec Traits but haven't had any luck figuring them out. Any idea how to find the addresses that keep trait information?
I've looked and looked, but I can't find traits anywhere. Sorry.

In any case, this is not a problem for me at least for new characters. I just pick traits with penalties that I know I have cheats for. E.g., the Skilled trait gives you perks only every 2 levels. But the table has a cheat for me to set perks anyway, so that penalty doesn't bother me. Same with Survivor... you can just enable the Max All Resistances cheat. Personally, I like to pick traits for which there is no way to find the benefit in the game. E.g., Adventurer gives an extra stat point per level up, and Strafer gives 5 arrows for multishot. You can't simply find an item to have these benefits. And for both of them, I can cheat my way out of the penalties.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

An interim v5 of the table was posted here. It contained a list of magical properties for each item, but changing those did not affect item behavior, only visual descriptions. Because of this, the properties have been removed from the main table, but they have been uploaded here in case anyone wants to play around with them.
Last edited by gibberishh on Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

gibberishh wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:40 pm
Here is v5 of the table.
An issue has been reported: changing item stats appears to take away the effects from the Bonus Stats cheat because of the game's anticheat mechanism. This may or may not be easily fixable, so I'm not sure if a suitable update will be available soon. Please clench your teeth, grin and bear it. Thanks for understanding.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

An interim v5 of the table was posted here. I have removed it to avoid confusion.

-- The instructions provided here have been moved to the post with the new table. --
Last edited by gibberishh on Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

bobba313
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bobba313 »

awesome! Thank you so much

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

-- The table uploaded with this cheat has been removed because it has been updated since. Please use the latest table to benefit from new features and bug fixes. --

1. Selected Spell Type: This determines the nature of the currently selected spell. You can simply change the type from the dropdown list, but the box needs to be checked throughout your playthrough if you want that type to be applied to all spells. It is intended for you to be able to cast any spell as a Skill, which doesn't require any mana. So it's best use is to check the box and set the value to Skill. Note that if Infinite Mana is not enabled, spells like Fury and novas will still have their cooldowns.

2. Cast Spells in Town: Thanks to gideon25 for this one. I use this to teleport around town, especially when I'm farming Griswold for items. Sometimes I need to keep teleporting between Griswold and Gillian to compare items he has for sale with items in my stash.

3. Equipped Items: This is the big one. All equipment slots are listed here, but not everything here is straightforward. So I'm going to provide detailed notes on how to use the cheats listed under each item:

a. Base Item Type: Be VERY CAREFUL with this. Changing this number will literally change the item itself. This change is permanent and does not require the box to be checked. If you do make a mistake and don't know how to go back (i.e., you forgot the original number), you can reload your game and everything will be fine -- assuming you have a recent save. If your save is quite old, your game will still be fine, but your frustration level might not. There are literally thousands of item types in TH2 and I don't have the patience to craft a dropdown list for this. If anyone else wants to create a reliable and full list, we will all be grateful. :D
Here's how I use it: Say I've got Gloves of the Squirrel equipped. These are magic gloves that give 0 AC, +5 hit points. The base item type is glove (value is 403). I change the value to 404 to see what I get. Now I've got Gauntlets instead of Gloves. The magic portion (of the Squirrel, +5HP) remains the same, but now I've also got +2 AC which is an innate property of gauntlets. I then try 405.
A much faster way of doing this is to buy some cheap item from Griswold of the type you want. Equip it and note the number. Then use the same number to change the actual item you want to use.
Once you save with the new item, there is no going back.

b. Durability (Now) and (Max): Just what it says. These changes are permanent (unless you reload without saving) and you don't need to check the box to reflect the new value. Just don't make the Now value higher than the Max value. That wouldn't be very nice, would it?

c. AC: The armor class provided by the item. Not applicable to weapons (and therefore not included in the Left Hand properties). This change is not permanent. The box needs to be checked before you change the value. As soon as the box is unchecked, the value will be reset to the original.

d. Required Level: The character level required to equip the item. This change is not permanent. The box needs to be checked before you change the value. As soon as the box is unchecked, the value will be reset to the original. Thanks to gideon25 for finding this.

d. Requirements: The stat requirements for equipping the item. This change is not permanent. The box needs to be checked before you change the value. As soon as the box is unchecked, the value will be reset to the original. The 8-digit stat is broken up into 2 hex digits each for Vitality, Dexterity, Magic and Strength. The values are in hex, so it won't be intuitive for everyone, but I'm assuming anyone who wants to use it will want to reduce requirements, so just set the value to 00000000 and the item will no longer have any stat requirements. This will be especially useful if you change the base item type to something you can't yet equip.
Just as an illustration, 02040103 means Requirements = 2 Vitality, 4 Dexterity, 1 Magic, 3 Strength.
I could break these up into individual numerical values, but there is no point -- to change the values, it needs to be equipped on the character.

e. For Left Hand Only: These changes are not permanent. The boxes need to be checked before you change the corresponding values. As soon as any box is unchecked, its value will be reset to the original. You may or may not see the changed values reflected on your weapon's description, but most changes will be applied (and therefore usable) as long as the boxes are checked.
Min Damage, Max Damage: The min and max damage of your weapon.
+ Damage %: Damage multiplier added to your weapon's damage.
+ Physical Damage: Physical damage added to your weapon (as opposed to elemental damage). Actual value, not a percentage.
Attack Mode: Determines your attack speed, knockback, and bow multishot. Attack speed and knockback work with both melee and ranged weapons. Having multishot selected for melee weapons appears to cause no detriment, but I wasn't able to determine whether multiple melee-range opponents got hit on every swing or not.

f. For Boots only: I have added Hit Recovery on to boots. This change is not permanent, so the box will need to be checked. In the game, HR is also available on armor, helms, rings, etc., but I've chosen the one on boots. I have not been able to test this extensively, but it appears to work. If you can confirm that it doesn't work, I suggest that you equip any footwear that gives you hit recovery of any speed, then change this cheat to Fastest. Note that if your footwear does not show hit recovery, that doesn't mean that it's not working.
This cheat may change later if and when properties are applied to other items like on weapons.

Obviously, you will find this somewhat less useful if your class uses certain items not provided for here. E.g., if you are a dual-wielding character, this table won't let you change the damage of both your weapons. This table assumes that you have only one weapon, either a 2-handed one or something with a shield-type thingee. And I have no idea how this works with traps or flasks. You might still benefit from changes to helm, armor, gloves, boots and belts, so complaints will not be appreciated!

4. QUICK CHEATS: I've added some Quick Cheats scripts to quickly enable and disable commonly-used cheats. You can change these based on how you like to play (e.g., I don't play with Godmode on, so that's not included) by copying the name of each cheat into the relevant script. I like these shortcut scripts to be separate based on my character. So sometimes I'll play with everything on, but after my character achieves Level 30, I turn Grinder off.
Of course, even with these quick cheats enabled or disabled, you can still toggle/modify individual cheats as you wish.

I'll try and answer reasonable questions about these cheats when time permits, but I doubt if I will be entertaining any requests. Especially since I do not play this version of the game and dislike it very much.

KNOWN ISSUES
1. An issue has been reported: changing item stats appears to take away the effects from the Set "Now" Stats cheat because of the game's anticheat mechanism. I've been told it happens when your character is equipped with an item she can't yet use. This may or may not be easily fixable, so I'm not sure if a suitable update will be available soon. If a fix or workaround is found, the table will be updated here. Please clench your teeth, grin and bear it. Thanks for understanding.

(This post has been edited to remove information no longer relevant to the latest version of the table.)
Last edited by gibberishh on Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

Hey peeople. I realize I have been a total dope. Everyone can forget all the stupid instructions I bothered to list out. Here's a table where everything is actual numbers. Plain Jane. No hexing. The previous table also had a few minor mistakes -- like mixing up between the min and max values of properties.

And the Real Gold address works just fine. Just stupidity and woozy vision that overcame me when I was doing this in the middle of the night without any substantial sleep.

This table now contains properties for all items. I've removed that script which spits out hex codes.

Now for the bad news. All this effort has been completely useless. As far as I can see, the properties only affect the visual descriptions of the items, not their behavior. Setting a property to +10 Strength does not actually increase my strength. Setting the Multishot property does not get my bow to fire multiple arrows. Only the descriptions change correctly. :x

The only silver lining is that everything else does work correctly (Attack Mode, Hit Recovery on boots, weapon damage bonuses). I'm uploading this as a separate table and not replacing the previous one because I want to permanently delete all the properties from this table. Unless someone out there has some bright ideas, I think that is the best thing to do.

For now, I'll be looking looking to add Hit Recovery on to helms, armor, rings, etc. (at least I know that works!), and I might dig around to find other embedded modifiers like it. Until then, if no one comes up with a good argument to keep the properties lists, I propose to replace the last table with this one as v5beta, then delete all the properties and upload a fresh v5. That way, in the future if someone comes digging around this post and starts playing with the properties, they might find a way to work with them. What say?

-- The table has been removed because a new table is available on a later post. --
Last edited by gibberishh on Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

bobba313
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bobba313 »

gibberishh wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:03 am
Hey peeople. I realize I have been a total dope. Everyone can forget all the stupid instructions I bothered to list out. Here's a table where everything is actual numbers. Plain Jane. No hexing. The previous table also had a few minor mistakes -- like mixing up between the min and max values of properties.

And the Real Gold address works just fine. Just stupidity and woozy vision that overcame me when I was doing this in the middle of the night without any substantial sleep.

This table now contains properties for all items. I've removed that script which spits out hex codes.

Now for the bad news. All this effort has been completely useless. As far as I can see, the properties only affect the visual descriptions of the items, not their behavior. Setting a property to +10 Strength does not actually increase my strength. Setting the Multishot property does not get my bow to fire multiple arrows. Only the descriptions change correctly. :x

The only silver lining is that everything else does work correctly (Attack Mode, Hit Recovery on boots, weapon damage bonuses). I'm uploading this as a separate table and not replacing the previous one because I want to permanently delete all the properties from this table. Unless someone out there has some bright ideas, I think that is the best thing to do.

For now, I'll be looking looking to add Hit Recovery on to helms, armor, rings, etc. (at least I know that works!), and I might dig around to find other embedded modifiers like it. Until then, if no one comes up with a good argument to keep the properties lists, I propose to replace the last table with this one as v5beta, then delete all the properties and upload a fresh v5. That way, in the future if someone comes digging around this post and starts playing with the properties, they might find a way to work with them. What say?
Great great work my friend, So appreciated.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

bobba313 wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:38 pm
Great great work my friend, So appreciated.
Something else players should know: Gold (Real Address) actually points to the first item in your inventory. Depending on your character and playthrough, this may not always be gold. E.g., if you start out a new melee character, the game can equip you with a blunt weapon and put a sharp weapon in your inventory, plus some gold. If you are lucky, gold gets put first, then the sharp weapon. Otherwise the cheat will actually point to the weapon. Or maybe at some point you drop all your gold to the ground for some reason. Something else will then become the first item in your inventory.

There is no simple way to fix this. But there is a very easy workaround: drop everything in your inventory except one gold pile, then pick it all up again. This way, gold will become your first inventory item and the cheat will work.

If you have too many items, head over to Gillian, switch to an empty stash tab, and shift-click all the items in it, then shift-click them back.

This issue is true for all versions of this table.

bobba313
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bobba313 »

Thanks for the info my friend!

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

New features today:
Permanent Infravision
Massive Life and Mana Boost
Add Spell Levels (this is not limited by your character level -- it adds to the base spell levels as shown on the character sheet).
Set "Now" Stats changed to Add to "Now" Stats. Earlier, this would significantly weaken high level characters unless you updated every value every time.
Attack Mode broken up into separate cheats. The lists here are incomplete, so the dropdowns will allow you to manually input any hex value you wish.When you equip an item, if any of these values changes to an option not listed, please let us know the magical properties of that item and which property got changed to what.

Separated the useless Properties lists into a separate table. This will be preserved on this forum in case someone finds something useful to do with them in the future, but there is no benefit to keeping them in the main table.

I hope there are no bugs in this.

-- The cheat table has been removed because a new table is available on a later post. The table that has been left here DOES NOT DO ANYTHING USEFUL. --
Attachments
0FRTH2_1.1224_G25v5_ItemProperties.ct
These properties don't seem to change actual item behavior, only the visual descriptions of magical properties.
(101.83 KiB) Downloaded 54 times
Last edited by gibberishh on Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:24 am, edited 2 times in total.