Diablo The Hell 2 v1.1224x (v5) +Lots **Added More**

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
danver
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Diablo The Hell 2 v1.1224x (v3) +Lots

Post by danver »

Question does this work on the latest version?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

danver wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:50 pm
Question does this work on the latest version?
Answer: Try it and see. Goofy prick developer may have put more anti-cheat in, you never know :P

wipeoutsix
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wipeoutsix »

Sadly it doesn't work for me on the latest version (v1.1308)

I'm getting no tables and only this one message that can't be activated:
[X] <== Diablo The Hell 2 v1.1224x (v3) (Activate at Main Menu!)

Any one knows where I could download a fairly recent version that works with the current Table? Or maybe someone can upload it it somewhere maybe? I don't know.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

wipeoutsix wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:25 am
Sadly it doesn't work for me on the latest version (v1.1308)

I'm getting no tables and only this one message that can't be activated:
[X] <== Diablo The Hell 2 v1.1224x (v3) (Activate at Main Menu!)

Any one knows where I could download a fairly recent version that works with the current Table? Or maybe someone can upload it it somewhere maybe? I don't know.
I anticipated this. If you look at the VERY first post it clearly states:
"So here are some mirrors of the mod version I used to make the table in case the author updates:"

and both links are still working fine.

tuncowsky
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tuncowsky »

hi folks. appreciate for all work. but what about infravision? did i miss smthng about it? :/

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

tuncowsky wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:36 am
hi folks. appreciate for all work. but what about infravision? did i miss smthng about it? :/
Infravision was added in viewtopic.php?p=205982#p205982. Is it not working for you? What game version are you playing?

wipeoutsix
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wipeoutsix »

gideon25 wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:03 am
I anticipated this. If you look at the VERY first post it clearly states:
"So here are some mirrors of the mod version I used to make the table in case the author updates:"

and both links are still working fine.
My apologies for this, I saw the link when I first found this thread but I wasn't signed in and assumed the link were simply broken because there was no way to click on them, newbie mistake on my part. I signed in and can now download the files correctly.

Thank you very much for your contribution.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

Today's version:
Base Item Type is now available as a dropdown list.
There is also a script within Equipped Items: Only Show Items Equipable by Your Class.

This will filter all item dropdown lists so that only items equipable in that slot for your class are listed in each respective dropdown.

This was extremely laborious. I had to not only get a list of all items in the game, I also had to map them out to the slot they fit in, and then the class they are usable by. There are Lua scripts that change the listings with huge amounts of data, so the Bruiser quick cheat now takes 2-3 seconds to load. Which means Quick Cheats itself takes 2-3 seconds to load.
Sorry about that, I don't know of any way to speed this up.

For those to whom it matters: the lists of items by item-type and class are set up as text strings in global variables for 2 reasons. 1: CE limits local variables to 200, but I needed to construct 210-odd lists. 2: Global variables are easily accessible from the _G[] construct, which is useful since I am accessing the lists via dynamic variables. Also, the scripts could have been cleaner, but I have already spent so much time on this, I am now giving up.

Potential Problems
1. This was a lot of manual labor. It is quite possible that mistakes have been made in typing out each item's name, equipment slot, class, etc.

2. Some items are usable by all characters, even though they clearly should not be. These will show in your dropdown lists, because technically they are equipable by your character. E.g., There is a base item called Heart, which I suspect was the basic item used to add magical properties for hearts used by Beastmasters. But according to the game, there is no class restriction on this Heart.

3. Just like the Heart, there are a few base rings and amulets. They just have different graphics, that's all. But there are some rings/amulets that are usable only by mages, some that are only usable by Summoners. The scripts will handle these correctly, I think.

4. For the purposes of this huge job, I have classified items as Weapons and Shields. That is basically my categorization for Left Hand and Right Hand equipment. This will obviously be a problem for dual-wielders. I might fix this in the next version, but I make no promises.

Your contribution: Can someone reply to this thread with a list of all dual-wielding classes? Thanks.

For Posterity
Along with the cheat table, I am also uploading the Excel file I used for listing out all the items. This is an xlsm file and contains macros. I have renamed it to .xlsm.ct so that I can upload it here. If you want to use it or refer to it, just rename it to .xlsm.

-- The files here have been removed because a new table is available on a later post. --
Last edited by gibberishh on Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

tuncowsky
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tuncowsky »

gibberishh wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:20 am
tuncowsky wrote:
Infravision was added in viewtopic.php?p=205982#p205982. Is it not working for you? What game version are you playing?
hi, thnx for reply. my version is 1224
but, where is it? ) i think i am blind ))

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

tuncowsky wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:47 am
Infravision is listed just above Auto Item Id. It is enabled as part of the quick cheats. If you are not getting infravision in dungeons, you are probably using the wrong table.

tuncowsky
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tuncowsky »

tuncowsky wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:47 am
gibberishh wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:20 am
tuncowsky wrote:
ahhh i got same named unsigned v5 but there is no infra option. download now the version u mentioned and yesss )) there isss ) thnx again again, have nice week. appreciate. ;)

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

Fixes.

Personally, it is sickening that 18 people have downloaded the last table, and not one person has bothered to reply with the name of even one dual-wielding class. I am therefore officially terminating any further work on this table.

If gideon25 feels like it, he may want to sign and re-upload this table one final time. Thanks.

-- Files attached here have been deleted because newer versions have been uploaded here. --
Last edited by gibberishh on Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

gibberishh wrote:
Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:16 am
Fixes.

Personally, it is sickening that 18 people have downloaded the last table, and not one person has bothered to reply with the name of even one dual-wielding class. I am therefore officially terminating any further work on this table.
Ha, get used to it. Imagine how we table makers feel when there are THOUSANDS of downloads and only like 3 or 4 poeple can bother with a thumbs up for the post to give us some rep even when we ask for them to :P Anyway I signed it and added it along with full screenshots of table as well as excel file to the first Post so you can delete all the attachments from all of your posts in this thread (so people will only use the thread first post table--the latest).

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

gideon25 wrote:
Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:46 am
Ha, get used to it. Imagine how we table makers feel when there are THOUSANDS of downloads and only like 3 or 4 poeple can bother with a thumbs up for the post to give us some rep even when we ask for them to :P Anyway I signed it and added it along with full screenshots of table as well as excel file to the first Post so you can delete all the attachments from all of your posts in this thread (so people will only use the thread first post table--the latest).
Already deleted all superfluous files :). Thanks again.

Scheimann
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Scheimann »

Let's go to my experience... Maybe this will help in some way

>The Gold option does not work for all my characters... So far two characters had problems and I do not know if it is a bug, I do not know how to replicate, but, the value was fixed in 102 and no matter what happens, it does not change. In other characters it finds the value normally and I can edit it with ease. Read this for a workaround to this issue

>Loot Drops > Magic Find change the value and it will be displayed on the character page, but it has no effect on the game. Maybe this is something of the game or the formula how the game calculates this value is not the way we imagine and so it seems that it does not affect, but in the end it does.

>Loot Drops > Most Mobs Drop Loot I believe it does much more than the intentional. When active he not only drops more items, but, improves the quality of loots, makes drops much more gold and so on... It is just my opinion, but I would like that these options were dismembered (One for more gold, another to improve the quality of the drop, another to increase the amount of drop). The problem with the way it currently works is that it quickly reaches the limit of items dropped in the scenario.

>Loot Drops > Increased Drop Rarity this one, for me, does not seem to have any effect. It does not improve any drop or anything like that... not even using together with the option above. It may be me who does not know how to use or did not fully understand how this option works...

The other options in grey need not be commented on, as well, it is warned that it is not meant to work to begin with....

All the other options in the table work perfectly in all the tests I've done, with various characters both in single player and multi player

Thanks for your efforts =)
Last edited by Scheimann on Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.