Diablo The Hell 2 v1.1224x (v5) +Lots **Added More**

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Diablo The Hell 2 v1.1224x (v5) +Lots **Added More**

Post by gibberishh »

Vortex42 wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:14 pm
in TH2, you can gain an extra billion or so before the sheet will say "MAX". In any case, it's good to know that the pointer used for character stats was the address of current XP
The pointer is determined via currentXP, not is currentXP. The fact that the sheet says MAX almost confirms my theory of why it breaks, because TH2 has chosen to do something different with XP after a particular number. The base memlocation should be determined by heroaddress+BC (+BC is irrelevant), but I can't think of one good reason why the developers would choose to change heroaddress itself after L50+billion.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

Vortex42 wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:14 pm
Thanks gibberishh!
The correct way to express to express thanks on this forum is to click the Thumbs Up button. If you found the answers helpful, you should rate them all positively.

Vortex42
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Vortex42 »

gibberishh wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:46 am
I've never played MP, so this is just a thought bubble, not advice. Could you load up 2 instances of TH2 (2 PCs or a VM), join a local game from both and just transfer items? I used to do that (VM) all the time with Diablo 2, which also forces autosave. Of course, that means you will have only 1 instance of the item left over, not a copy. Which I think can be easily solved by copying your save files (from save_mp) before you start the games. Sure, the game will autosave, but you should be able to overwrite the save files after quitting to restore your characters. Especially if you're doing nothing but item transfers.
Thanks for trying to help! :) Unfortunately loot is entirely instanced and segregated, everybody plays in his own virtual bubble. Items exist only for the character that found them. If we could transfer items that way, we would've done that long time ago. But I certainly didn't mean to keep copies of the given items in the long run, that would be cheating :D
gibberishh wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:53 am
The pointer is determined via currentXP, not is currentXP. The fact that the sheet says MAX almost confirms my theory of why it breaks, because TH2 has chosen to do something different with XP after a particular number. The base memlocation should be determined by heroaddress+BC (+BC is irrelevant), but I can't think of one good reason why the developers would choose to change heroaddress itself after L50+billion.
Could be another anti-cheat measure (making it harder), wouldn't be the first case.
gibberishh wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:22 am
The correct way to express to express thanks on this forum is to click the Thumbs Up button. If you found the answers helpful, you should rate them all positively.
Just did that :)

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

Vortex42 wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:07 am
But I certainly didn't mean to keep copies of the given items in the long run, that would be cheating :D
The easiest method to transfer items is what I suggested first, though I have no idea how this works in MP: backup save file (diff location), reset relevant stats to 0 (or equivalent) through CT, rename character through CT and save. Now simply start a new game with that character and your quests will be reset too. Renumbering and copying back the backed-up file should give you your old character back. Of course, this won't work with hardcore type characters, but you won't be asking this question if you played such modes.

If you've already played a bunch with the 2nd character and then realize you wish to 'import' items (or rather that you don't wish to lose items that this character found) -- oopsie. :cry:

But for the future, you can always play with only 1 character, modified as described when you start a new adventure.

bobba313
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bobba313 »

Hey guys, Sorry this is a long shot but is it possible to ask for an update? He has added so many good things and items and improvements since 1.1224x. It is now 1.1604 and it is so good!

Would it be possible at all?

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

bobba313 wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:13 am
Hey guys, Sorry this is a long shot but is it possible to ask for an update? He has added so many good things and items and improvements since 1.1224x. It is now 1.1604 and it is so good!

Sorry, I'm not looking at new versions of this game. I disliked even 1.224! Seriously, if they are just making Diablo 2 and 3 out of it, why not play Diablo 2 and 3? Anyway, all our scripts and source memory locations are within the table itself. Maybe someone on the original thread would be willing to start from there and remap whatever's moved?

Or post it as a request on the open forum, someone might help out. They may even improve our code by removing hardcoded instructions so that it has a better chance to work with future versions.

I'll let you know if I have more time later. Good luck.

bobba313
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bobba313 »

gibberishh wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:05 am
bobba313 wrote:

Sorry, I'm not looking at new versions of this game. I disliked even 1.224! Seriously, if they are just making Diablo 2 and 3 out of it, why not play Diablo 2 and 3? Anyway, all our scripts and source memory locations are within the table itself. Maybe someone on the original thread would be willing to start from there and remap whatever's moved?

Or post it as a request on the open forum, someone might help out. They may even improve our code by removing hardcoded instructions so that it has a better chance to work with future versions.

Okay sorry to hear that man, I am so terrible with Cheat Engine and coding and the likes hence why i asked for help instead, If you ever find the time please let me know, I would be forever grateful.
I think it is easy to have multiple installations of The Hell II, Even i have 2 seperate. Just copy paste and then install the new update in the other one.

Anyway, Thank you for answering man :) Hopefully someone sees this!

bobba313
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bobba313 »

gibberishh wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:05 am
bobba313 wrote:

Do you think you have some time to update to latest version which is 1.702?

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

bobba313 wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 12:04 am
PM a link to download the full latest version and I'll see what I can do when I have some time.

bobba313
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bobba313 »

gibberishh wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:50 am
bobba313 wrote:
PM a link to download the full latest version and I'll see what I can do when I have some time.
Sent, Thank you so much friend :)

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

bobba313 wrote:
1.1702 is now available at viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18785

bobba313
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bobba313 »

gibberishh wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 3:11 am
bobba313 wrote:
1.1702 is now available at viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18785
What!? Awesome! You are a legend.

echemh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by echemh »

I am new to this program. the checkbox shown at the top of this page is there a way to bring it up? I have found the hotkeys and have been a little confused trying them. I saw the pic at the top showing a checkbox and thought you could pull it up and check cheats you wanted. I think it may be the fact i am used to old school cheat programs that did that. Also not sure if I am doing something wrong. I went in and tried using hotkeys and it tells me mana enabled and disabled when I use that hotkey. I go to use godmode and a couple others and all I get is message saying respective ones are disabled and I get not enabled message. Hence my confusion. I also don't see any change when I try to enable cheats. I get the feeling I am missing something. Any help would be appreciated. From what I see on this forum this is a cool idea I just can't get it to work myself.