Lost Planet : Extreme Condition Colonies Edition +11 [Steam][Version 1.0.2.0]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Lost Planet : Extreme Condition Colonies Edition +11 [Steam][Version 1.0.2.0]

Post by VampTY »

Options : 11
  • Campaign [Missions/Score Attack Mode/Trial Battle Mode] Character/Vital Suit [Ammo/Grenades/Rockets] Reload Off [Main]
  • Campaign [Missions/Score Attack Mode/Trial Battle Mode] Character/Vital Suit [Ammo/Grenades/Rockets] Reload On [Main]
  • Campaign [Missions/Score Attack Mode/Trial Battle Mode] Character/Vital Suit [Ammo/Grenades/Rockets] Reload Off [Secondary]
  • Campaign [Missions/Score Attack Mode/Trial Battle Mode] Character/Vital Suit [Ammo/Grenades/Rockets] Reload On [Secondary]
  • Campaign [Missions/Score Attack Mode/Trial Battle Mode] Character/Vital Suit [Heavy Damage/One Hit Kill]
  • Campaign [Missions/Score Attack Mode/Trial Battle Mode] ----------/Vital Suit [Hover Gauge]
  • Campaign [Missions/Score Attack Mode/Trial Battle Mode] Character/Vital Suit [Life/Endurance]
  • Campaign [---------/Score Attack Mode/------------------] Character/Vital Suit [Score]
  • Campaign [Missions/Score Attack Mode/Trial Battle Mode] Character/Vital Suit [T-ENG]
  • Game [Speed] Fast
  • Game [Speed] Slow
Credits!
Paul44, for being so helpful and tolerant with me, helping me achieve my goal with one option for this game (that one with HOVER GAUGE, to find it, it drove me insane with rage), an everlasting thank you for that, may you rise and never fall, all the best to you and thanks for being out there for me!
Important!
<> Run the game using the launcher and select "Run LOST PLANET COLONIES DirectX 10 version" and activate "Lost Planet : Extreme Condition Colonies Edition [DirectX 10]" before using any cheat, leave this option on
<> Don't use "Campaign [Missions/Score Attack Mode/Trial Battle Mode] Character/Vital Suit [Heavy Damage/One Hit Kill]" on any boss fight and make sure to use this only if is a must, some things aren't meant to be killed with this option enabled, also use it without entering any vital suit.
In order for this table to properly work :
ALWAYS USE THE LATEST VERSION OF Cheat Engine!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Lost Planet Extreme Condition - Colonies Edition.CT
Updated!
(10.72 KiB) Downloaded 428 times
Last edited by VampTY on Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:45 pm, edited 14 times in total.

sebastianyyz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Lost Planet: Extreme Condition Colonies Edition +7 [Prophet][Version 1.0.1.0]

Post by sebastianyyz »

Thank you

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Lost Planet Extreme Condition Colonies Edition +11 [Steam][Version 1.0.2.0]

Post by VampTY »

:!: Updated again, well have fun playing this game! :ph34r:

Peduls
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Peduls »

Thank you for this! I've been looking for a cheat engine table for this game for a long time. I enabled no reload and max T-ENG and it seems to work but then the game closes itself after a few mins.

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

Peduls wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 4:24 am
Thank you for this! I've been looking for a cheat engine table for this game for a long time. I enabled no reload and max T-ENG and it seems to work but then the game closes itself after a few mins.
No problem,

Also, please read what's inside IMPORTANT

It works if you'll have the exact version on steam, then launch it through the game's launcher and then select the dx10 version, then launch the table, then select what's inside IMPORTANT ;) and then whatever cheats you desire! :)

All the best!

miruss89
Cheater
Cheater

Post by miruss89 »

is it possible to get rapid fire rate & super accuracy options?

Peduls
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Peduls »

VampTY wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:18 am
Peduls wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 4:24 am
No problem,

Also, please read what's inside IMPORTANT

It works if you'll have the exact version on steam, then launch it through the game's launcher and then select the dx10 version, then launch the table, then select what's inside IMPORTANT ;) and then whatever cheats you desire! :)

All the best!
Oh yeah, I forgot to check the first box. Working fine now. Thank you!