Secret of Mana (steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Seneekikaant
Noobzor
Noobzor

Secret of Mana (steam)

Post by Seneekikaant »

I've come back on the CE scene and this is the first game I picked to refresh my memory. It's still a work in progress but you can easily complete the game with it. First iteration will be a bit messy as I'm still working on it, pretty much where I left it 3 years ago nothing worked. Ignore the "old/deprecated" section as that's just for my reference for when I figure out what I was doing 3 years ago.

The rest of the table is working, follow instructions on the address labels if there are any, most of it is pretty straightforward.

This table features
[*]XP multiplier
[*]GP multiplier
[*]All Weapons and Items
[*]Weapon Orbs
[*]Weapon XP

With the XP and GP multipliers, there is an address underneath the script with a dropdown menu that have some pre-defined values ranging from normal progression through to a bit faster up to extreme progression. The weapon values are also drop down boxes, you'll see they say "Empty" until you get a weapon. You can essentially give yourself all the best weapons in the game right from the beginning, but you won't do much more damage until you get to Watts in the dwarf cave. If you want your weapons maxed out you must select the weapon you want and change the corresponding orb value to 9, and then have him forge the weapon so you can modify weapon xp beyond 100. I don't know what max lvl is worth in xp so just put a high number like 999999 and work from there.

This is just a quick table thrown together to get back into using CE again, I'll keep this post updated as I make more additions, and if there's something you'd like to see, feel free to drop a comment and I'll give it a go

EDIT: I've made a few changes and additions, now with a magic xp multiplier, magic elementals can be added whenever, infinite stamina is now all in one script instead of spread across 3, infinite HP and mana is now functional.

one of the scripts (I'm not sure which because I only noticed it not long ago) makes it so you don't get any mana power when synchronising with the seeds, which in turn means you don't gain mana xp. I haven't done enough testing to figure out which script it was, so if someone happens to figure out which one I'd be very appreciative if you let me know so I can debug it. for now disable scripts and then touch the seeds (unless you want to figure out which script is breaking it)
This is no longer an issue

If you have the GP multiplier on, when forging weapons it will actually increase the cost by whatever the multiplier is, currently working on debugging but for now just disable it (or don't, you can get GP really easy now anyway, just don't have it on max setting or you'll run out of GP super fast)

Game breaking bug - if you decide to take Flammie for a ride and land in the Sprite Village before progressing there naturally you can break a lot of events. One such event happened when I went there before having anyone in my party and then I couldn't trigger any events to get new party members. I'm sure there's more that can be broken, so always keep a backup save if you decide give yourself things early and go exploring.

Edit - V 1.2

Weapon XP multiplier wasn't giving passive XP - new version fixes that, it's 2 scripts but enabled/disabled by the group parent and allows for fine tuning over active and passive gains.

Old/Deprecated scripts have been removed

Secret_of_Mana - Seneeki.CT
Version 1.2
(188.96 KiB) Downloaded 401 times
Secret_of_Mana - Seneeki.CT
Version 1.1
(154.91 KiB) Downloaded 60 times

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1