Scarlet Nexus

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
justiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Scarlet Nexus

Post by justiny »

putthi91 wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:42 am
When i use Inf Brain Drive Duration, the duration is infinite alright but it keeps activating again and again, like it keeps playing that animation when the drive activates, again and again. Is it just me or it's supposed to work like that ?

Also I can't enable the Enter Brain Drive script. How does it work ?
can confirm Inf Brain Drive Duration causes continuous activation

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

jasonthe13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jasonthe13 »

is there infinite items?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Aside from the fact that as soon as I started the game I see - TENTACLES - the game is somewhat entertaining.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:17 am
Aside from the fact that as soon as I started the game I see - TENTACLES - the game is somewhat entertaining.
Wait till you get the 'tentacle' finishing moves :P

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Figure I'll explain the diff between Brain Drive and Brain Field as it initially threw me a bit as well.

This is the gauge when you have both unlocked. The snakelike gauge is Brain Drive, and the bars to the right of it is Brain Field.

In order for the gauge on the right to increase, the one on the left must be able to DECREASE. I tried locking the Drive Duration Timer... that does grant infinite Brain Drive, but you cannot gain Brain Field gauge that way.

Once the one on the right is filled, then the circle on the top right will light up with an LS+RS like you see, at that point you can enter Brain Field which is the ultimate transform state. Brain Field has its own duration timer.

This is Brain Field mode, psych trip max

Ideally, this is the timer to have infinite of:

Coz if that timer expires, you actually die :D You're expected to deactivate it before you die.

Ideally for cheating purposes you'd want to be able to lock Brain Drive, or at least have a hotkey to enter it on demand but also keep it so that the Brain Field gauge can increase as well so you can use that super mode. Once in that mode, infinite duration is basically god moding.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Looks like Bandai has modified UConsole::PostRender_Console_Open, hence you can't see jack shit in the output, nor in the input field for console commands/CVars. However, anything you type in does execute. Which makes me wonder why they even bothered T_T... That's not how you stop game hackers...

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

KS212 wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 9:49 am
Added Instant Brain Field. Didn't get around to finding the timer so that will have to wait until later this week (possibly weekend) since I'll be busy with work.

moommoom
Cheater
Cheater

Post by moommoom »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 11:40 am
KS212 wrote:
Added Instant Brain Field. Didn't get around to finding the timer so that will have to wait until later this week (possibly weekend) since I'll be busy with work.
hello i 10x generate inventory items and also included key items does it affect ingame quest?

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 11:40 am
KS212 wrote:
Thank you very much for what you've done so far. Very very much appreciated :)

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:43 am
Looks like Bandai has modified UConsole::PostRender_Console_Open, hence you can't see jack shit in the output, nor in the input field for console commands/CVars. However, anything you type in does execute. Which makes me wonder why they even bothered T_T... That's not how you stop game hackers...
Maybe someone had a supervisor looking over their shoulder, and they were just trying to look busy for a minute. :D

Algester
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Algester »

I'd just like to add later in game the 2 parties merge you open the second page of the SAS menu (giving you a total of 8 skills to choose from in combat but only 4 can be active in a given time) however I havent exactly tinkered with this table but the one with Dhaos' table has already been tinkered to a certain extent

If the logic stays the same then yes after finding the forth's address for the SAS gauge add 4 more sets of +30 offset

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

IFireflyl wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:16 pm
Nah. They just removed elements from the code so it wouldn't render (e.g.: in UConsole::PostRender_InputLine they've removed the reference to FCanvasItem::Draw, so the input text/tick won't show up :D). I find it a bit stupid to work this way, commenting crap out and lagging the game to shit town when console's open. But sure, I've restored the code. Fuck 'em :)

P.S.: I hope you're reading.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Algester wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:43 pm
I'd just like to add later in game the 2 parties merge you open the second page of the SAS menu (giving you a total of 8 skills to choose from in combat but only 4 can be active in a given time) however I havent exactly tinkered with this table but the one with Dhaos' table has already been tinkered to a certain extent

If the logic stays the same then yes after finding the forth's address for the SAS gauge add 4 more sets of +30 offset
I've gotten to that point. So far the SAS gauge options work fine for both sets. I think its largely due to ASwedishMeyar's method since he seems to be using in-built toggles/hooks but yeah, haven't run into issues with activating say, 1-3 on set 1 and another on set 2, or any combination of and having them not stay infinite.

Of course, using Combo Vision skills while SAS is active still chunks 60% off the gauge but that's another thing altogether.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

Got my PC fixed, so I'm going to go ahead and take a look at the game and see if there's anything else that I wanna do with it that hasn't been done. Particularly interested in equip modding.

AlesRos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AlesRos »

Is it possible to add more than 2 members to the party group? I mean, not exactly having 4 or 5 party members but... "forcing" the extra characters to appear on the map and fight together.
It would be insane to be able to spawn all and use together haha

I think it's hard to do something like that through the cheat engine. Maybe one day someone can do as a Mod. If I'm not mistaken something like this was done in Code Vein, being able to take all allied NPC together

edit: oh yes, I forgot to say thank you about the table :D