Borderlands 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Manji
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Borderlands 2

Post by Manji »

sinykk wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:32 am
I'm not sure if I'm doing this wrong or not, but I seem to have the same issue as muccmaster. I've manually set the weights for everything down to 0.001 except for weight 6, legendary, up to 200. But everytime I do this, I only get skins. The Item Rarity mod just doesn't seem to be working right. If I change the skin drop rate down to 0.0001, again, all I get are skins.

When I set weight 5 (very rare purple) to 200, and everything else to 0.0001, all I get are greens
what lvl is your char? not every item may drop when you are still low level. you can't cheat leveled drop tables with rarity.
[edit] also: starting regions tend to drop white and green mostly. go get yourself some levels and play further into the game. then your rarity changes will show an effect.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Akip Tsaqif
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Akip Tsaqif »

does this ct works with unofficial community patch? if not is there any ct for ucp out there?

FirstofEden
Cheater
Cheater

Post by FirstofEden »

Akip Tsaqif wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:55 am
does this ct works with unofficial community patch? if not is there any ct for ucp out there?
As long as something isn't completely disabled by the patch (or any other mod you may be using), this table works fine. I've used it for a long time with ucp, although I only use a couple of options, I've never had a problem with it.

skeeta69
Cheater
Cheater

Post by skeeta69 »

Works with UCP.

chickenblue
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chickenblue »

Is it possible to use the cheat table with Borderlands 2 VR?

cyborg5742
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cyborg5742 »

maybe i missed something but do option freeze critical ascension stacks buff in the table? i only saw anarchy and action skills

skeeta69
Cheater
Cheater

Post by skeeta69 »

Could this be upgraded to latest verision please.

shiskeyoffles
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Borderlands 2

Post by shiskeyoffles »

Yes guys.. Really need an updated version for this.

The XP multiplier does not seem to work in any version of the script. And the drop rates are not working.

But gladly Speed and Jump is working great! Having a lot of fun now lol

PS: I'm using the one from Epic Store. Does that make a difference?
Last edited by shiskeyoffles on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

skeeta69
Cheater
Cheater

Borderlands 2

Post by skeeta69 »

I am using the steam one,same problem.

Humblr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Borderlands 2

Post by Humblr »

Is this still working?

HibikiRekka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HibikiRekka »

I think it's still working. The Badass Token address is off by 8 bytes, but using "browse memory region" allows you to find it still. Item Rarity is wonky, increasing Eridium makes every container have an Eridium bar, increasing everything above Eridium (Eridium, Blue, Purple, Orange) makes it almost impossible to get SMG ammo for some reason, and there is an overabundance of launcher ammo. Also is it just me or is the Eridium (Magenta) weps less rare than Purple weps according to the float values yet are supposed to be a higher rarity?

The Goblin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by The Goblin »

Trying to use the BL2 Cheat engine table but I don't know exactly how to fix it, can anyone please tell me how to fix the Badass Tokens?

Sytron
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sytron »

So looks like 90% of this is working with the latest DLC/update however anyone got a fix for Badass Challenges, all of the pointers seem to no longer work since they added new challenges.

HYP3R__YT
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Borderlands 2 A quick fix from messing with the Values - 2021

Post by HYP3R__YT »

(EDIT LOG OF 2.27.21)

TechoJaker Borderlands 2 v2 (Badass fix)

-- Fixed Baddass Tokens only Adding to the Rank instead of giving the tokens itself.
-- Fixed Baddass Bonus and now will add on to bonuses, be sure to make sure you don't go past max otherwise the game can get corrupted or Crash.

{Update on Rarity:}
Loot splooder advanced works! meaning if you want it to only drop legendary or higher you can set it for that!

{Mods That I cannot Fix:}
Rarity Mod -- as we know it only drops skins...sorry I cannot fix this mod! so It will stay broken, if you want to make legendary or higher drop I do recommend you using "Loot Splooder Advanced."

(Thank you for downloading the Badass Fix I made from the cheat table made by TechoJaker!)
Attachments
TechoJaker Borderlands (Baddass Token Fix V2).CT
BadAss fix V2 - 2021
(1.07 MiB) Downloaded 1442 times
Last edited by HYP3R__YT on Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:31 am, edited 3 times in total.

skeeta69
Cheater
Cheater

Post by skeeta69 »

Thanks I still play Borderlands 2.