Borderlands 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Wolfie47
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Borderlands 2

Post by Wolfie47 »

I'm sorry but I can't get to work some of them.. It says ??? on lots of them and I haven't figured out how to fix it... What should I do?

P.S. Sorry for butchering english xd

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

HYP3R__YT
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HYP3R__YT »

Wolfie47 wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:34 pm
I'm sorry but I can't get to work some of them.. It says ??? on lots of them and I haven't figured out how to fix it... What should I do?

P.S. Sorry for butchering english xd
which one's are you trying to use?

skeeta69
Cheater
Cheater

Post by skeeta69 »

Would like to see the table updated please.

HYP3R__YT
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HYP3R__YT »

skeeta69 wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:17 pm
Would like to see the table updated please.
Page 2 I have updated it a bit with some values still working here you go.
This only works with a few things so far anything else, I'm still trying to fix.
Attachments
TechoJaker Borderlands (Baddass Token Fix V2).CT
(1.07 MiB) Downloaded 3165 times

justjupit
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by justjupit »

when i enabled lootsploder mod why does all the enemies drop vehicle skins? even though i made the skins' drop rate to 0.0001.

skeeta69
Cheater
Cheater

Post by skeeta69 »

Any chance you can update Badass Challanages.

jettdl
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jettdl »

any chance of fixing for "Region balance modifer"?

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

You should downgrade BL2 to the last good version and it will work.

HYP3R__YT
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HYP3R__YT »

justjupit wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:06 pm
when i enabled lootsploder mod why does all the enemies drop vehicle skins? even though i made the skins' drop rate to 0.0001.
I just mentioned why it happens. IT is BROKEN. I can't fix it.

omegastich
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by omegastich »

Greetings

how can i fix the "Skills" Value... its not correct anymore

mrgrimm2020
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mrgrimm2020 »

Does anyone know the last build/version of Borderlands 2 that worked with the Rarity MOD?

Rallo617
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rallo617 »

TechnoJacker's table works fine for me, except the CLASS SKILL codes..

Preferably the CLASS SKILL DURATION and COOLDOWN TIMER CODES...

Does anyone have a fix for them?

demorest2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest2 »

aimbot broken fix pls

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

I made a new table from scratch for the current version on Steam.
Much like my Borderlands GOTY Enhanced table, it comes with two scripts: a Main Script and a LUA script.
It's not exactly the same, some things are "less" some are "more".
Here's a breakdown of what's in there.

Notes on enabling the scripts.
There are a lot of memory scans that need to take place in the main script.
So, I opted to speed up scanning by looking through specific regions only.
That said, the script might not enable on different binaries than the original Steam EXE.
The good news is that it's fixable: just scan for the signatures manually and update the region start and end offsets in the script.

The rarity script is scanning a large amount of memory, so I did a similar optimization there.
I use pointers to guess the beginning and the end of the correct region.
If it breaks, you could turn these into normal AOB scans (not recommended as the script rescans these when you change profiles or disable the script, taking an excessive amount to time), or, you could scan for the signatures, find the correct pointers and try to update the start and end addresses near the top of the script.
I played a while before posting this, and I had to try different pointers every now and then, and now it seems to be stable for me.

Main script:
- Local Player ID; I included this just in case your local player ID is not zero. Keep increasing by 1 until you see the hacks are applied to you and your weapon.
Player Controls:
- Player Damage Dealt Mod; scales the damage you do onto others.
- Player Damage Taken Mod; scales the damage others do onto you.
- Skill Cooldown Rate Mod; scales the speed at which skills are cooling down. (tested Roland only)
Movement Controls:
- Step Height Mod; allows you to move onto perpendicular rises easier. Emphasis is on perpendicular: it won't work for surfaces that are diagonal and such; it has to be a 'vertical 'step', like boxes for example. Current value feels somewhere between the waist and chest. Consider it an auto-vault type of thing. Be careful on catwalks though ;-)
- Move Speed Mod; scales your based movement speed (seems to effect walk, run, crouch).
- Ladder Speed Mod; scales the speed you climb ladders.
- Jump Speed Mod; scales the speed you jump off surfaces.
- Air Control Mod; scales the strength of air control.
- Vehicle Top Speed Mod; scale the top speed your vehicle can achieve whilst boosting.
- Enable Infinite Vehicle Afterburner; never run out of boost fuel.
- Vehicle Afterburner Str Mod; scales the strength of vehicle boost.
Weapon Controls:
- Early Afterburner Activation Mod; allows you to scale the speed at which afterburner can be enabled. Do not set to zero or values close to zero as very low values cause issues (the game requires a very small speed).
- Weapon Full Auto; forces full auto for any weapon. No need to break your mouse.
- Weapon No Ammo Cost; scales the ammo your weapons consume upon firing. 0 means infinite ammo+no reload.
- Weapon Fire Interval Mod; scales the take it takes to fire your weapon.
- Weapon Spread Mod; scales the spread of your weapon.
- Weapon Recoil Mod; scales the recoil and recoil climb of your weapon.
- Projectile Speed Mod; scales the speed your bullets (not rockets).
Misc Controls:
- Interaction Distance Mod; allows you to scale the distance at this you can active objects. You will find some exceptions apply.
- Pickup Distance Mod; allows you to scale the distance at this you can pick up objects.
- Screen Shake Resist Mod; this is intended to reduce the screen shake when firing your weapon.
- Screen OnHit Scale Mod; this is intended to reduce the screen shake when you are hit with a ranged weapon (not melee). You will find some exceptions apply (e.g. scripted weapons).
- Quick Collect Missions; collect missions can be completed faster. In general, when you pick up the 3rd item, the counter will become max-1. E.g. you need to collect 4 out of, say, 50. The minimum value is intended to prevent issues. Please note this only works while the objective counter is visible on your screen. It may break some scripted quests and it will make arena fights shorter (skip some rounds; for best effect, get your crits then disable in arena fights). There is a check for individually counted items - so it won't break those quests at least. I know it does break the quest where you need to follow the totems and find the Firehawk and it does break the Uncle Teddy quest where you need to find audio logs; turn this hack off for these quests. Then, there's the quest for the Hyperion weapon. If you don't disable this script, you won't be able to get the bonus objectives because the main objective will complete too early.
- Mission Timer Hack; time is frozen during timed missions. Please note this only works while the objective counter is visible on your screen. Keep in mind there are some missions that requires the time to be passing - those missions won't progress until you let the timer run.
- Num Players Better Bosses; when there are more players in the game, there are better bossed and badasses, based on the number of the players. This forces just that. Impact is not as significant as it was in Borderlands GOTY Enhanced though.
- Players Better Drops; when there are more players in the game, the loot is more likely to upgrade to the next level, based on the number of the players. This forces just that.
- Free Skeleton Chests; changes the cost of opening the chest to zero while you are pointing at the chest.
Pointers:
- Num Players; the number of players the game thinks to be part of the game.
- Effective Num Players; the effective number of players the game thinks to be part of the game - this is directly related to the Better Bosses and Better Drops settings above.
- Seconds Until Shops Reset; as name suggests. Set to 0 manually for shops to reset immediately.
- Weapon Decks; pointer to the number of weapon decks you have.
- Backpack Slots; pointer to the number of backpack slots you have.
- Bank Slots; pointer to the number of bank slots you have.
- Skill Points; pointer to the number of skill points you have.
- Skills; a set of pointers from TechnoJacker's table, updated to work with this table.
- Badass Points; a set of pointers to the Badass challenge counters.
- Badass Challenges; a set of pointers from TechnoJacker's table, updated to work with this table.
- Badass Tokens Redeemed; a set of pointers to the Badass redeemed token counters (these represent the times a specific stat has been increased).
- Currencies; a set of pointers to currencies.
Rarity LUA script:
- Desired Preset; the rarity preset you would like to use. Select the one you want. A timer checks this value vs. the Current Preset and if different, the Desired Preset is applied. Timer to set to 1sec.
- Current Preset; the rarity preset currently in use. Updates after your desired preset has been applied. You can also change this to another preset to reapply the Desired Preset.
- Pointers: on set of pointers per rarity level. You can change things here manually.

A few remarks on rarity:
- An AOB scan will take place whenever enabled, disabled or a preset is applied. Hence, the optimizations mentioned above.
- The script, upon disabling it, will attempt to restore the default values, so keep it enabled.
- For best effect, enable and select the preset you want in main menu before your save is loaded.
- Experiment with the values as you wish. Mine are safe to use - tested it for a while - albeit there will be lower quality drops, too.
- Wrong values will result in your equipment (or parts thereof) disappearing. Backup your save before you experiment. Restore when something breaks and play with safe settings only.
- Better Bosses and Better Drops helps getting higher quality loot, but not as much as it did in Borderlands GOTY Enhanced though.
- Change the map after changing the values. I just apply the Legendary present before even loading the game and be done with it.
- In extended plays, the game might move the data to another location (I have not seen this year). If you suspect things are not right, close the game, start it again and things will be back to normal again for a few hours.
- If you find a good preset, be sure to post it for others to use!

No updates planned.
Enjoy!

Kudos to Cake-san for his UE Helper and TechnoJacker for the extensive work he put into his table earlier.

Update #1
- Updated Rarity Script pointers, these might be more stable.
Attachments
Borderlands2.ct
(344.6 KiB) Downloaded 704 times
Last edited by Csimbi on Sun Oct 29, 2023 10:22 pm, edited 6 times in total.

demorest2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest2 »

Csimbi wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:09 pm
I made a new table from scratch for the current version on Steam.
Much like my Borderlands GOTY Enhanced table, it comes with two scripts: a Main Script and a LUA script.
It's not exactly the same, some things are "less" some are "more".
Here's a breakdown of what's in there.

Notes on enabling the scripts.
There are a lot of memory scans that need to take place in the main script.
So, I opted to speed up scanning by looking through specific regions only.
That said, the script might not enable on different binaries than the original Steam EXE.
The good news is that it's fixable: just scan for the signatures manually and update the region start and end offsets in the script.

The rarity script is scanning a large amount of memory, so I did a similar optimization there.
I use pointers to guess the beginning and the end of the correct region.
If it breaks, you could turn these into normal AOB scans (not recommended as the script rescans these when you change profiles or disable the script, taking an excessive amount to time), or, you could scan for the signatures, find the correct pointers and try to update the start and end addresses near the top of the script.
I played a while before posting this, and I had to try different pointers every now and then, and now it seems to be stable for me.

Main script:
- Local Player ID; I included this just in case your local player ID is not zero. Keep increasing by 1 until you see the hacks are applied to you and your weapon.
Player Controls:
- Player Damage Dealt Mod; scales the damage you do onto others.
- Player Damage Taken Mod; scales the damage others do onto you.
- Skill Cooldown Rate Mod; scales the speed at which skills are cooling down. (tested Roland only)
Movement Controls:
- Step Height Mod; allows you to move onto perpendicular rises easier. Emphasis is on perpendicular: it won't work for surfaces that are diagonal and such; it has to be a 'vertical 'step', like boxes for example. Current value feels somewhere between the waist and chest. Consider it an auto-vault type of thing. Be careful on catwalks though ;-)
- Move Speed Mod; scales your based movement speed (seems to effect walk, run, crouch).
- Ladder Speed Mod; scales the speed you climb ladders.
- Jump Speed Mod; scales the speed you jump off surfaces.
- Air Control Mod; scales the strength of air control.
- Vehicle Top Speed Mod; scale the top speed your vehicle can achieve whilst boosting.
- Enable Infinite Vehicle Afterburner; never run out of boost fuel.
- Vehicle Afterburner Str Mod; scales the strength of vehicle boost.
Weapon Controls:
- Early Afterburner Activation Mod; allows you to scale the speed at which afterburner can be enabled. Do not set to zero or values close to zero as very low values cause issues (the game requires a very small speed).
- Weapon Full Auto; forces full auto for any weapon. No need to break your mouse.
- Weapon No Ammo Cost; scales the ammo your weapons consume upon firing. 0 means infinite ammo+no reload.
- Weapon Fire Interval Mod; scales the take it takes to fire your weapon.
- Weapon Spread Mod; scales the spread of your weapon.
- Weapon Recoil Mod; scales the recoil and recoil climb of your weapon.
- Projectile Speed Mod; scales the speed your bullets (not rockets).
Misc Controls:
- Interaction Distance Mod; allows you to scale the distance at this you can active objects. You will find some exceptions apply.
- Pickup Distance Mod; allows you to scale the distance at this you can pick up objects.
- Screen Shake Resist Mod; this is intended to reduce the screen shake when firing your weapon.
- Screen OnHit Scale Mod; this is intended to reduce the screen shake when you are hit with a ranged weapon. You will find some exceptions apply (e.g. scripted weapons).
- Quick Collect Missions; collect missions can be completed faster. In general, when you pick up the 3rd item, the counter will become max-1. E.g. you need to collect 4 out of, say, 50. The minimum value is intended to prevent issues. Please note this only work while the objective counter is visible on your screen. It may break some scripted quests. There is a check for individually counted items - so it won't break those quests at least. I know it does breaks the quest where you need to follow the totems and find the Firehawk; turn it off for this quest. Then, there's the quest for the Hyperion weapon. If you don't disable this script, you won't be able to get the bonus objectives because the main objective will complete too early.
- Mission Timer Hack; time is frozen during timed missions. Keep in mind there are some missions that requires the time to be passing - those missions won't progress until you let the timer run.
- Num Players Better Bosses; when there are more players in the game, there are better bossed and badasses, based on the number of the players. This forces just that. Impact is not as significant as it was in Borderlands GOTY Enhanced though.
- Players Better Drops; when there are more players in the game, the loot is more likely to upgrade to the next level, based on the number of the players. This forces just that.
- Free Skeleton Chests; changes the cost of opening the chest to zero while you are pointing at the chest.
Pointers:
- Num Players; the number of players the game thinks to be part of the game.
- Effective Num Players; the effective number of players the game thinks to be part of the game - this is directly related to the Better Bosses and Better Drops settings above.
- Seconds Until Shops Reset; as name suggests. Set to 0 manually for shops to reset immediately.
- Weapon Decks; pointer to the number of weapon decks you have.
- Backpack Slots; pointer to the number of backpack slots you have.
- Bank Slots; pointer to the number of bank slots you have.
- Skill Points; pointer to the number of skill points you have.
- Skills; a set of pointers from TechnoJacker's table, updated to work with this table.
- Badass Points; a set of pointers to the Badass challenge counters.
- Badass Challenges; a set of pointers from TechnoJacker's table, updated to work with this table.
- Badass Tokens Redeemed; a set of pointers to the Badass redeemed token counters (these represent the times a specific stat has been increased).
- Currencies; a set of pointers to currencies.
Rarity LUA script:
- Desired Preset; the rarity preset you would like to use. Select the one you want. A timer checks this value vs. the Current Preset and if different, the Desired Preset is applied. Timer to set to 1sec.
- Current Preset; the rarity preset currently in use. Updates after your desired preset has been applied. You can also change this to another preset to reapply the Desired Preset.
- Pointers: on set of pointers per rarity level. You can change things here manually.

A few remarks on rarity:
- An AOB scan will take place whenever enabled, disabled or a preset is applied. Hence, the optimizations mentioned above.
- The script, upon disabling it, will attempt to restore the default values, so keep it enabled.
- For best effect, enable and select the preset you want in main menu before your save is loaded.
- Experiment with the values as you wish. Mine are safe to use - tested it for a while - albeit there will be lower quality drops, too.
- Wrong values will result in your equipment (or parts thereof) disappearing. Backup your save before you experiment. Restore when something breaks and play with safe settings only.
- Better Bosses and Better Drops helps getting higher quality loot, but not as much as it did in Borderlands GOTY Enhanced though.
- Change the map after changing the values. I just apply the Legendary present before even loading the game and be done with it.
- In extended plays, the game might move the data to another location (I have not seen this year). If you suspect things are not right, close the game, start it again and things will be back to normal again for a few hours.
- If you find a good preset, be sure to post it for others to use!

No updates planned.
Enjoy!

Kudos to Cake-san for his UE Helper and TechnoJacker for the extensive work he put into his table earlier.
Does your ct have aimbot:?! Cannt aim correctly (health probs)