Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance [Engine:Unreal 4.25]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Klavec27
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance [Engine:Unreal 4.25]

Post by Klavec27 »

sonftr wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:06 pm
I use the xbox game pass version and I can't copy the DarkAlliance-WinGDK-Shipping.exe file

it's protected against protection and i can't remove the protection
You don't need to put that anywhere near your game files...

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

sonftr wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:06 pm
I use the xbox game pass version and I can't copy the DarkAlliance-WinGDK-Shipping.exe file

it's protected against protection and i can't remove the protection
Try with CE 7.1. You will need to disable the "reputation based protection" for your Windows 10, else you probably won't be able to install it. Google for how to.
Klavec27 wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:59 pm
Awesome job! Can confirm it works on windows store!

I just followed your instructions to the letter and every mob was dropping legendary. I turned it off after the first room as I thought it was too much.
And you will notice now you have Rank 1 Legendaries. So will now play a mission on 6th difficulty to get Rank 4 and 5 Legendaries :)))) Right? :P

Gruuum
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Gruuum »

Is it possible to modify drop chance, so not every mob drop stuff?

Wildman117
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Wildman117 »

Is it possible to edit the stats on equipment? Getting bad rolls is really annoying when upgrading. I can't seem to edit values, but I can find them.

Can you change which buffs equipment has (crit chance, crit damage, elemental damage etc) as well as the amounts?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

How about you customize things yourselves? Yes, it is possible. How? I don't know and won't research more on it. Yes, I know you were just asking so I should calm down (or whatever you're gonna reply with next). Thing is I'm tired of seeing 1-posters for which no matter what a table maker would post, you're still not satisfied. So.. figure out whatever else your OCD needs yourselves :) Good day.

Mafioso718
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Mafioso718 »

hey, i got everything to work fine with the gold drops etc but is there a way to edit my combat power to any number and if so mind telling me how?

Mudi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mudi »

Thank you SunBeam for creating and sharing this table! It works well, and it helps me to enjoy the game more, without the grind. I'm sure (many) others think the same.
SunBeam wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:33 am
Thing is I'm tired of seeing 1-posters for which no matter what a table maker would post, you're still not satisfied.
It happens, but it's not all bad, please continue to share with us. For instance, I use many of the tables posted on this website to learn, update for new game versions, and when my table is usable, I share it back here. From what I saw, there are others doing the same. The community here works, it's not perfect (it never is), but it works. Often times, the people who enjoy these tables, don't write back to say thank you, but we surely think "thank you".

urufu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by urufu »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:33 am
How about you customize things yourselves? Yes, it is possible. How? I don't know and won't research more on it. Yes, I know you were just asking so I should calm down (or whatever you're gonna reply with next). Thing is I'm tired of seeing 1-posters for which no matter what a table maker would post, you're still not satisfied. So.. figure out whatever else your OCD needs yourselves :) Good day.
Your work is indeed great. Thank you for everything you have done for us all.
And follow your guide I could find some elements of the stats on equipment, such as _low or _high.
However I don't kown how to continue working on it.
It didn't work whatever and wherever I modified...
Last edited by urufu on Wed Jun 30, 2021 4:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ Don't bother. It won't work in co-op or online, as base features of the objects are read and synchronized. So your buds won't see your awesome stats and how much uber damage you do as opposed to them. That.. plus I don't have any interest in pursuing that, game's crap as it is.

urufu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by urufu »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 4:30 am
^ Don't bother. It won't work in co-op or online, as base features of the objects are read and synchronized. So your buds won't see your awesome stats and how much uber damage you do as opposed to them. That.. plus I don't have any interest in pursuing that, game's crap as it is.
Thank you for your reply. I'm just curious about the specific method and disapprove of testing it in co-op or online. ; )
You have helped a lot, thank you again.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

urufu wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 4:39 am
I'm just curious about the specific method
I can tell you from experience that if you're curious or interested in something, you start doing your own analysis/research. Not ask others :D But sure, to each their own.

P.S.: I would advise not flaunting around the "I am not that experienced, I can't do it" remarks. Nor telling me how complicated your life is, how you have to work 16 hours a day, have 2 kids and a wife and no time to learn. Those are excuses. If you are interested in something so much that it eats you inside, you put shit aside, make time and research it yourself. The road is going to be long, you're going to learn a lot of stuff and it will mater ONLY to you :) The rest of the population will give a rat's ass you were able to find out the stats calculation formula, where they are, etc. So, please, don't go that road where you bitch and whine you can't do it :D Anyone can. It's a matter of investing time, effort and not giving up easily to go back to your gaming routine (yes, you might need to put gaming aside for a change and learn some reverse-engineering/ASM/coding).

urufu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by urufu »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:20 am
urufu wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 4:39 am
I'm just curious about the specific method
I can tell you from experience that if you're curious or interested in something, you start doing your own analysis/research. Not ask others :D But sure, to each their own.

P.S.: I would advise not flaunting around the "I am not that experienced, I can't do it" remarks. Nor telling me how complicated your life is, how you have to work 16 hours a day, have 2 kids and a wife and no time to learn. Those are excuses. If you are interested in something so much that it eats you inside, you put shit aside, make time and research it yourself. The road is going to be long, you're going to learn a lot of stuff and it will mater ONLY to you :) The rest of the population will give a rat's ass you were able to find out the stats calculation formula, where they are, etc. So, please, don't go that road where you bitch and whine you can't do it :D Anyone can. It's a matter of investing time, effort and not giving up easily to go back to your gaming routine (yes, you might need to put gaming aside for a change and learn some reverse-engineering/ASM/coding).
What you said is so right,and I will continue to study and do research on it. I have been watching some reverse engineering and assembly tutorials these days. I also need to understand some UE4 game file unpacking knowledge in the follow-up. I can't express my gratitude to you.
Thank you for your guidance and encouragement. :D

freebird33
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by freebird33 »

has this been fixed worked for me this morning and now when i try to enebale it i get another wind with >> 'aob_in_FViewportDraw' not found. << in it

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

freebird33 wrote:
Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:15 pm
has this been fixed worked for me this morning and now when i try to enebale it i get another wind with >> 'aob_in_FViewportDraw' not found. << in it
If the game version you see at main menu, bottom-left (before clicking PLAY) is the same with the either one shown in the table, then NO, there haven't been any updates. If it worked and now it doesn't, given nothing's changed, the problem is on your end. I've mentioned in the first post that I own the Steam version. I don't have access to Microsoft Store builds.

First verify that the version shown in the table is the one you see in bottom-left at main menu:

- if identical, nothing I can check
- if different, like I told another user, I will need to have a look at the executable to determine WTF has happened

And of course you will say "the game is protected and I can't zip the exe and upload it somewhere". Sucks when you buy games cheaper on M$ Store, then bitch you can't hack them like normal people do :) C'est la vie.

Also, please make sure you select DarkAlliance-WinGDK-Shipping.exe PROCESS, and not the game WINDOW. The host of the game for Microsoft Store is ApplicationFrameHost.exe, and not the game process itself.

Here's what happens when I select Windows Calculator by WINDOW, and not by process:

So in your case, playing the Microsoft Store version, do this:

Of course, select the 'DarkAlliance-WinGDK-Shipping.exe' process (for M$ Store version). Then use the table. And you won't see >> 'aob_in_FViewportDraw' not found. <<.

Lastly, can you please learn how to use Cheat Engine and not post "not working" every time you hit some problem? Thank you in advance.

Verf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Verf »

They just put out a patch on steam and the loot option is no longer working. Most of the other options seem fine. Wish I knew enough to figure out how to fix it myself, but I do not.