Castle Clicker : Building Tycoon

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
jfzavala2020
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Castle Clicker : Building Tycoon

Post by jfzavala2020 »

Game Name: Castle Clicker
Game Version: 1.0

Options:
Resources
Instant built

***More options to come***

about to post an early table. It's not completed by far as this game has a ton of cool things you can do. add me on discord if you have any questions. jfzavala2010#1102

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
CastleClicker.CT
(5.62 KiB) Downloaded 284 times

Griffihn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Castle Clicker : Building Tycoon

Post by Griffihn »

sorry for hijacking your thread, mate (if it looks like that). your pointer for coal didn't work for me and neither did the instant build (could be something on my end). i had to build the coal pointer off the lumber one and the gold pointer off the cloth one (thank you for the pointer entry addresses to those two). didn't touch the script as i'm still trying to figure out what's making it not run on my end. also, a word of warning: the coal pointer only works IF you have any coal ( >1). oh and the values can be frozen so you can pretty much mine/spend as many resources as you want. something you may want to add to your first post.
currently searching for the gems pointer as that one seems to be the most useful atm.
use this table as you see fit. only trying to help out since i got nothing else to do.
Attachments
CastleClicker 2.0.CT
(8.15 KiB) Downloaded 162 times

jfzavala2020
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jfzavala2020 »

No it's not, ty. I only have 2 machines and there are over 100k pointers for those 2. If you have time just discord me maybe we can finish this bad boy this week. I really don't mind who post it as long as players get to enjoy it, ty.

Griffihn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Griffihn »

sorry, i don't really use discord all that much. i've looked into the pointers and i think it needs an AOB to make them static as the addresses you use for determining them seems to shift the pointer address after a while (look for auto-clicker game threads on this forum to give you an idea). if my guess is right, without the script, you'll never get truly static pointer addresses, which is what the game needs.
maybe today or tomorrow i'll look into making the script and posting it, though, don't expect something that works properly. i'm decent at adapting/rebuilding/updating scripts, not really building them from scratch.
i do all this stuff off a single terminal (the laptop i use for games), btw
Attachments
CastleClicker 2.0.CT
(9.25 KiB) Downloaded 230 times

jfzavala2020
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jfzavala2020 »

Sounds good we'll use this to communicate then.

utbhatty
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by utbhatty »

Anything new came up???

Sheelin
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Sheelin »

Anyone willing to update the cheat table?
Just powerful click and infinite gems would help a lot cutting the dead times. :)