Dark Deity

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
TheXKeyBlade
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Dark Deity

Post by TheXKeyBlade »

Marte1980 wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:15 pm
TheXKeyBlade wrote:
Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:18 pm
Zharkblade wrote:
Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:14 pm
Hey, for some reason I can't active the initial enable script anymore? It was working fine a couple of days ago but maybe the game updated or smth cos its not working for me anymore
The last table was made for version 1.03 so it looks like the game was updated.
That's not true. The last version of the table was made for v1.05, not 1.03. That said, the table works correctly even with v1.07. I've been using it without problems all this time. I don't know why you guys have all these problems with it!
i was going off what the table itself was labeled which was 1.03

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Nilaru
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Nilaru »

Game updated to 1.08, now when I click Enable, it pops up the "lua engine" window, then it closes and it does not enable.

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

Nilaru wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:43 am
Game updated to 1.08, now when I click Enable, it pops up the "lua engine" window, then it closes and it does not enable.
Updated to v1.08

tjiang93
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tjiang93 »

For the 1.8 trainer. I enabled pointers but cannot seem to enable anything else. I get question marks for all the gold and token options. Please advise. Thank you

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

tjiang93 wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 3:49 pm
For the 1.8 trainer. I enabled pointers but cannot seem to enable anything else. I get question marks for all the gold and token options. Please advise. Thank you
Re-uploaded, try the new one.

Nilaru
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Nilaru »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:20 pm
tjiang93 wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 3:49 pm
Re-uploaded, try the new one.
Just tried the new one, thank you for uploading it, but the scripts don't appear to be working. I've tried the damage multiplier and always crit, and I can enable them but they don't do anything. I also can't enable the "Disable Enemy Movement" script.

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

Nilaru wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:37 pm
Just tried the new one, thank you for uploading it, but the scripts don't appear to be working. I've tried the damage multiplier and always crit, and I can enable them but they don't do anything. I also can't enable the "Disable Enemy Movement" script.
My bad, CScript Base AOB had changed and I didn't notice. New one should be working.

Edit: Last time I promise, the offsets changed for checking the names so I had to update that as well. Stupid update for a game that barely does anything anyways.

Nilaru
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Nilaru »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:28 pm
Nilaru wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:37 pm
My bad, CScript Base AOB had changed and I didn't notice. New one should be working.

Edit: Last time I promise, the offsets changed for checking the names so I had to update that as well. Stupid update for a game that barely does anything anyways.
Working! Thank you very much for your work!

blacksmith
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by blacksmith »

Guys, can someone give me a guide on how I can activate the cheats? I'm still new to Cheat Engine. Thanks!
Last edited by blacksmith on Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

blacksmith
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by blacksmith »

Guys, can someone give a guide on howto activate the cheats codes. What do I click and stuff. I'm quite new in Cheat Engine. :(

Marte1980
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Marte1980 »

After the last update to v1.09, the obj_ pointers don't work anymore, while the currently selected character pointer still does. I don't know yet about the rest of the table functionality.

busterwilde3
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by busterwilde3 »

Marte1980 wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:42 pm
After the last update to v1.09, the obj_ pointers don't work anymore, while the currently selected character pointer still does. I don't know yet about the rest of the table functionality.
The game pointers (stat, XP, and gold modifiers) aren't working, and the select character objects aren't working fully either (I think the "Can Move?" pointer still comes up but everything else is wrong). The scripts, current selected character, and token pointers still work though.

Nthanhdat
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nthanhdat »

can u make script "best growup" when hero level up all stats increase

naigaxeon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by naigaxeon »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:59 am
Nilaru wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:43 am
Updated to v1.08
Thanks for the table~

Bluezinger
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Bluezinger »

any update for this table? I believe it's version 1.15 now.