Dark Deity

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
BlackMonster
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Dark Deity

Post by BlackMonster »

gold and xp modifier is not workin with v1.03 table update. cant click on it

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

hi guys..the game been updated ver 1.04
Improvements:
When saving in pre-battle situations, the game will now save character locations and selection status
Added selection sound to map units and scrolling sound when using controller
Fixes
Continued optimizations to reduce instances of phantom units and out-of-sync positioning
Changed Thae’Lanel’s skill description to better fit how the skill works
Changed the tooltip of ‘Dragon Soul’ to be better reflective of what it does
Fixed an issue with ‘Maestro’ not applying its effect
Fixed an issue with ‘Mirror Images’ not applying its effect
Fixed an issue with ‘Deadeye providing a reduced effect’
Fixed an issue with mouse/gamepad occasionally overlapping input on the battle preparation screen
Fixed an issue that resulted in a pre-battle crash in edge cases
Various typo fixes
Fixed an issue where Reveries and Astral Seekers equipped the wrong weapon type
Fixed an issue where chapter 8 ended before mission fully completed
The credits now go back to the main menu when finishing rather than displaying a ‘game over’ screen
wow..that s quick
any help guys

Dispel
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dispel »

Experience multiplier doesnt seems to work :S

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

Updated to v1.05.

Marte1980
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Marte1980 »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:31 am
Updated to v1.05.
Many thanks for the great table! I've been able to enjoy the game mostly because of it!
(And I've registered here just to say this)

Hientai91
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hientai91 »

EXP and GOLD multiplier doesnt work on v1.05. Can you fix that? Thanks

Hexwall
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Hexwall »

Yeah neither of the exp/gold modifiers are working, and neither is the character exp pointer

Marte1980
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Marte1980 »

Hexwall wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:49 pm
Yeah neither of the exp/gold modifiers are working, and neither is the character exp pointer
That's not true. The character xp pointer works, I've been using it all this time.
Regarding the exp/gold modifiers, there's no point to that functionality. I suggest to to remove it completely, since that can be set in the game at the beginning of a playthrough and the table can already modifiy each character xp and party gold, so it's just more work to maintain/fix the functionality for no clear gain.

Marte1980
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Marte1980 »

One problem I noticed is that there isn't a character pointer for Maeve, meaning there's no obj_maeve! Could you add it, please? Thanks!
Also, v1.06 released, though it seems that all/most of the table functionality is intact.

EDIT: Actually I just noticed that Maeve is under the name Kitara, so maybe I stumbled on some kind of spoiler, though I've yet to see any reference to this Kitara, so I don't know. Anyway, it seems that nobody is actually missing.

Hexwall
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Hexwall »

Marte1980 wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:20 pm
Hexwall wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:49 pm
That's not true. The character xp pointer works, I've been using it all this time.
Regarding the exp/gold modifiers, there's no point to that functionality. I suggest to to remove it completely, since that can be set in the game at the beginning of a playthrough and the table can already modifiy each character xp and party gold, so it's just more work to maintain/fix the functionality for no clear gain.
Idk what to tell you, I pick any character and the pointer is always ????

Marte1980
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Marte1980 »

Hexwall wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:36 pm
Idk what to tell you, I pick any character and the pointer is always ????
Then you're not using the table correctly. You have to select the corrrect obj_name, then go in the game and select the character (shift key), go back to the table and the data should be updated correctly. By the way, you don't even need to do it in this order. You can first select the character with the shift key in the game, then go to the table and select the obj_name pointer and it should already have the updated data. I've been doing it this way for days and it's always worked without problems. At most you just need to wait a bit for the data of the character to be updated correctly before trying to edit them.

Most likely the bit about selecting the character isn't even needed when using the obj_name pointers, because those shouldn't be based on the selected character (only the pointers to stats are based on the selected character), but I do this anyway because that way I can check in game what's the current exp of that character before trying to edit it, so that I can be sure that the data have been updated correctly and in the meantime it gives time to the table to actually update and show them correctly.
So, it shouldn't be needed, but I do it anyway and, if you want a way to reproduce how I've been using this feature of the table, this is it.

Zharkblade
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zharkblade »

Hey, for some reason I can't active the initial enable script anymore? It was working fine a couple of days ago but maybe the game updated or smth cos its not working for me anymore

TheXKeyBlade
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by TheXKeyBlade »

Zharkblade wrote:
Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:14 pm
Hey, for some reason I can't active the initial enable script anymore? It was working fine a couple of days ago but maybe the game updated or smth cos its not working for me anymore
The last table was made for version 1.03 so it looks like the game was updated.

Marte1980
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Marte1980 »

TheXKeyBlade wrote:
Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:18 pm
Zharkblade wrote:
The last table was made for version 1.03 so it looks like the game was updated.
That's not true. The last version of the table was made for v1.05, not 1.03. That said, the table works correctly even with v1.07. I've been using it without problems all this time. I don't know why you guys have all these problems with it!

Zharkblade
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zharkblade »

Zharkblade wrote:
I seem to have got the table working after redownloading it and reinstalling the game, but the XP and gold modifiers don't seem to be working, they just have ??? as the value and can't be changed