Cozy Grove 5.1.0+ STEAM +22

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
AmaraAme
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Cozy Grove 5.0.1+ STEAM +22

Post by AmaraAme »

Hi

Thank you for the latest update! This is an amazing table.

I don't know how to use the item info one. I have all the preloads checked and the item info and sub-line checks. But there doesn't seem to be any change in game when i click on an item.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

all_my_sins
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by all_my_sins »

You don't need any preloads checked. Don't activate the preloads without reading them carefully. To use Item Info, make sure it is activated. If so, click an item in your inventory and you should see the relevant info of that item. If you're not seeing that, double check that you're using the latest table and Item Info is activated.

Iyuni
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Iyuni »

Hello! Since the last update, I've gotten an error with Never pay cost on buy or craft. I don't know if I'm the only one; already re-downloaded the table but still the same. Maybe it can't find the address?

all_my_sins
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by all_my_sins »

Updated for 5.1.0.

GhostTheDeadGirl
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Cozy Grove 5.1.0+ STEAM +22

Post by GhostTheDeadGirl »

I'm using the console and using the "harvest_all" command, but it's randomly picking up lamps. There are some lamps it will leave alone and others that it will just take away. Is there a parameter i can use to stop that? Is anyone else even having this issue?

all_my_sins
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by all_my_sins »

Bear in mind that console commands were never intended for public use. They're dev tools for debugging, optimizing, experimenting, etc. Some of them don't work at all, some of them break the game in delightful ways. I don't believe harvest_all took parameters, but I'll check later.

UPDATE: harvest_all doesn't take parameters. When I used it, it froze the game for ten minutes and picked up about 20% of the furniture I placed on the island (about 100 pieces). It's clear this is old code and I recommend no one use it.

evie112
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by evie112 »

anyone have the list of outfit to add in console commands that can share?
I want to add outfit but i dont know how, add random outfit will duplicated them so many :(
[Link]
there are some cute headgears that i want to add but i dont know how to add them exactly

all_my_sins
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by all_my_sins »

Two ways:
1. Your safest bet is to use "items_with_tags" in the console. For example, if you want to find a hat, type "items_with_tags hat" and it will return a long list of identifiers for all the hats in the game. You can scroll through this 400+ list of identifiers and pull out the identifiers of the hats you want. The more tags you know, the more narrow you can search.

Another example, you want to find the [Link]. So you find the tags associated with it via the wiki and you see "hood" and "active" and "rare". Open the console and type "items_with_tags hood,active,rare" (no spaces in parameters). That will return a single identifier: hood_pilot. Type "give hood_pilot" and enjoy your aviator hat.

2. If you don't know the tags, you can also try "give_pattern". However, you risk filling up your inventory with shit you don't want and there is no guarantee you will get the item you want because it only parses the identifier. For example, if you want the aviator hat and you type "give_pattern *aviator*", you will end up with aviator glasses in every color (glasses_glasses/aviator_glasses_gold_LUT) and biker shades (mayor_aviators). You won't end up with an aviator hat because its identifier is hood_pilot. Don't use give_pattern without backing up your save.

evie112
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by evie112 »

Thank you so much for the fast reply, it works rl good xD

Eva
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Eva »

Hi, can anyone tell me how to get items or recipes with a space in the name? Like this one. Are image attachments not allowed? I wanted to post screenshots.
Anyway, an example: dc_ST_small pot_common_craftingRecipe. When I try to use the give_direct command with this string, I get this error: "Parameter count mismatch: 1 parameters needed". It happens because of a space in the name and small pots are the only ones I've seen that have spaces instead of underscores. I tried different commands and none of them work. Is there a way to get recipes/items like this through the command console directly? Or does anyone know how to clear all the decorations of the same style if I use the "give decorations of style" command?

all_my_sins
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by all_my_sins »

Use "give_pattern" like this: "give_pattern dc_ST_small*pot_common_craftingRecipe". Back up your save before using it, jic.

Eva
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Eva »

all_my_sins wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:23 pm
Use "give_pattern" like this: "give_pattern dc_ST_small*pot_common_craftingRecipe". Back up your save before using it, jic.
Thank you!

Eva
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Eva »

@all_my_sins, can you help me again? Due to my carelessness, date was set to a day later and now game thinks it's a wrong date when I set the actual one and it starts the same day that was before. In the console it shows GameDay=19 CampaignDay=18 and if I start a new day, it switches to the next date, I changed the date in the settings but the next day it happens again. How do I change the campaign day to match the game day? Sorry for the jumbled explanation, English is not my first language.

Eva
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Eva »

all_my_sins wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:23 pm
Can you tell me if my previous request is possible? And also how to use critter_spawn? I used the regenerate world command several times and accidentally increased the number of spawned critters to 15. I used destroy critters. How to make the game spawn 10?

all_my_sins
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by all_my_sins »

I'll have to look into game/campaign day thing this weekend, but I cautioned before and I'll caution again that you should back up your saves when using the console. I've never used the critter_spawn command, perhaps someone else can give you some guidance on it.

EDIT: I've added a table that lets you change your campaign day. Don't know what will happen if you do it, though, so back up your save.
Attachments
CozyGrove-CampaignDay.CT
Change Campaign Day
(3.19 KiB) Downloaded 62 times