Cozy Grove 5.1.0+ STEAM +22

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
newagey
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Cozy Grove 5.1.0+ STEAM +22

Post by newagey »

These cheats really remove a lot of the unnecessary grind the game should not have come with in the first place. Is it possible to "give" more than 1 quantity of an item at a time? Something like "give greens_2 10" for 10 fancy greens. Seems give command takes only 1 parameter. Also, I wish 'harvest_all' worked properly without uprooting some of the furniture. It's the most awesome of all the commands.

This is how I'm getting multiple items\quantities at the moment - unleashing the power of copy paste
give greens_2;give greens_2;give greens_2;give greens_2;give greens_2;give greens_2;give greens_2;give greens_2;give greens_2;give greens_2;give greens_2;give greens_2;give greens_2;give greens_2;give greens_2;give greens_2;give greens_2;give greens_2;give greens_2;give greens_2;give greens_2;give greens_2;give greens_2;give greens_2;give greens_2;
Thanks so much for sharing this with us! I'd like to buy you a coffee. Let me know how.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

newagey
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by newagey »

Saw the 'Item info' and 'stack' options in the cheat table later to be able to get any quantity of items

fauxfire76
Cheater
Cheater

Post by fauxfire76 »

OMG I stopped playing this for some time but to come back and see the table still being updated. Thank you. So much, thank you.

all_my_sins
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by all_my_sins »

fauxfire76 wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:09 pm
OMG I stopped playing this for some time but to come back and see the table still being updated. Thank you. So much, thank you.
Thanks! Everything still works and will probably work for the foreseeable future!

SweetTomato566
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SweetTomato566 »

:D