Cozy Grove 5.1.0+ STEAM +22

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
all_my_sins
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Cozy Grove 3.1+ STEAM +21

Post by all_my_sins »

UPDATED (November 2, 2021): Fixed Never Pay Cost and added Toggle HUD (for screenshots).

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

all_my_sins
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Cozy Grove 3.1+ STEAM +21

Post by all_my_sins »

UPDATED (November 10, 2021): Updated AOBs for 3.2.

all_my_sins
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Cozy Grove 3.2+ STEAM +22

Post by all_my_sins »

UPDATED (11Dec21): Added Developer Cheats and Developer Console

all_my_sins
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Cozy Grove 4.0+ STEAM +22

Post by all_my_sins »

Updated for 4.0. LMK if there are any issues.

Jdawg
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Cozy Grove 4.0+ STEAM +22

Post by Jdawg »

Thanks you saving lifes out here.

fauxfire76
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Cozy Grove 4.1+ STEAM +22

Post by fauxfire76 »

Thank you for consistently updating this and being incredible with the quality of additions. You rock.

Cara
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Cara »

Is there a list of Params somewhere?

all_my_sins
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by all_my_sins »

Cara wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:27 am
Is there a list of Params somewhere?
Not to my knowledge. I've dumped what I know in the top post. If you're looking for something specific, you can ask and perhaps I or someone else may know.

all_my_sins
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by all_my_sins »

Updated for 4.2.1.

Faewytch
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Faewytch »

Sins, you're my hero! You rock my world. I have the latest version of Cozy Grove on Epic, and many of the options work, but unfortunately I'm unable to tic the box on several of them. I'm new to cheat engine, so this may simply my own ignorance and ineptitude at work, help! Is your trainer updated to the latest version? Some of the crucial ones I can't access are "no critter scare," "fishing one hit" (fishing easy mode works, just not "one hit") and "item info on click." I also can't tic the preload for enabling dev cheats. But the options I've been able to access like setting the fire radius, not having to pay cost on items and having the pets eat anything are LIFESAVERS! They're going to make my game SO much more enjoyable, I can't thank you enough for your hard work! Brilliant! <3

Edit: I just noticed that your latest post was an update on March 16, so obviously your trainer is fully updated, woot! So what might be the problem...could it be that I have it on Epic and not Steam? Any input you have is greatly appreciated, thank you! <3

all_my_sins
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by all_my_sins »

Faewytch wrote:
Fri Mar 25, 2022 6:48 am
Sins, you're my hero! You rock my world. I have the latest version of Cozy Grove on Epic, and many of the options work, but unfortunately I'm unable to tic the box on several of them. I'm new to cheat engine, so this may simply my own ignorance and ineptitude at work, help! Is your trainer updated to the latest version? Some of the crucial ones I can't access are "no critter scare," "fishing one hit" (fishing easy mode works, just not "one hit") and "item info on click." I also can't tic the preload for enabling dev cheats. But the options I've been able to access like setting the fire radius, not having to pay cost on items and having the pets eat anything are LIFESAVERS! They're going to make my game SO much more enjoyable, I can't thank you enough for your hard work! Brilliant! <3

Edit: I just noticed that your latest post was an update on March 16, so obviously your trainer is fully updated, woot! So what might be the problem...could it be that I have it on Epic and not Steam? Any input you have is greatly appreciated, thank you! <3
You're very kind! :) It's most likely that it's the Epic version. Epic probably requires it's own executable and, if so, that means that even if it's technically the same version of the game, the offsets may not be the same. Sorry :(

Faewytch
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Cozy Grove 4.2+ STEAM +22

Post by Faewytch »

No no, YOU'RE the kind one for creating this trainer! Mad love! And aww, that's probably it then, a difference in provider versions. I can at least confirm that some of your options do work with Epic, and fortunately the crucial ones work, so I've been having a BLAST playing ever since I installed your hacks. I didn't even know how nice it would be to have an island that was fully lit up! That's the main one I use, as well as the no-cost and sometimes the instant quest completion. So yah, I'm covered...thanks again, so very much! <3

all_my_sins
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Cozy Grove 5.0.1+ STEAM +22

Post by all_my_sins »

Updated for 5.0.1.
* Dyes are still consumed when used. The game is using one of the quest turn-in functions for the dyeing feature so I'll have to get around that without fucking up the quest turn-ins. Low priority because you can just set the stack size of any dye to whatever or summon any dye you want.
* Fun Thing: use "give_pattern dye_*" in the console to give one of every dye.
* I noticed that there was a change to how the hearts work. Haven't looked into it yet. Let me know if it's important.
* Haven't bought the DLC yet so I don't know if the table will work for it. I'll get around to it. Latest table works with DLC.
Last edited by all_my_sins on Sun May 15, 2022 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Iyuni
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Iyuni »

:wub:
Last edited by Iyuni on Fri May 20, 2022 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

all_my_sins
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by all_my_sins »

CozyGrove.exe