Total War ROME REMASTERED v2.0.5 Steam (GM and More) 2022-Apr-16

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
manfrodo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Total War ROME REMASTERED v2.0.5 Steam (GM and More) 2022-Apr-16

Post by manfrodo »

Thanks Recifense!

I am also experiencing a slow down with my game no crush so far... but everything is really slow it thanks a minute for a command to execute like building something, moving troops etc. I don't know why its happening.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

pavlosgr
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pavlosgr »

I found a crash! When you attacking the battering ram you or the enemy with ranged weaponry, crash instant try yourself and see the resaults .... i need a fix about this issue please Recifense can you take a look at it?

armads
Cheater
Cheater

Post by armads »

manfrodo wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:46 am
Thanks Recifense!

I am also experiencing a slow down with my game no crush so far... but everything is really slow it thanks a minute for a command to execute like building something, moving troops etc. I don't know why its happening.
I'm having a similar slow down where it hangs without crashing. Odd. Not sure why it's happening.

Edit: one thing that seems to cause it is when I select different units/cities too quickly? It seems to cause something in the script to slow things down, as far as I can tell. That, or something is happening where any time the game needs to process anything, like clicking between units or things in the menu, it hangs without crashing for a few seconds like it doesn't register the inputs.

I can confirm that it doesn't have anything to do with the frame rate or the game itself, because once you activate the script, even if nothing is actually activated, the hanging occurs even in the main menus.

arcsa
Cheater
Cheater

Post by arcsa »

game slowing down keyboard not working and crash
its my experience with new table btw i used old versions and no such problem so its new for me

TexasKosmonawt
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TexasKosmonawt »

arcsa wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 9:12 am
game slowing down keyboard not working and crash
its my experience with new table btw i used old versions and no such problem so its new for me
Same problem here with slowing down and delays. No crashes (yet) I have experienced.

armads
Cheater
Cheater

Post by armads »

I actually think the problem has something to do with the fact that when you load the table it says 'version 2.0.3?' Because when I tried running that version of the table on the current patch I had all the same problems. Did something not get updated for the current patch despite the download saying 2.0.5?

pavlosgr
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pavlosgr »

Any news for fix God mode and slowing down bug??

armads
Cheater
Cheater

Post by armads »

pavlosgr wrote:
Thu May 05, 2022 4:02 am
not yet. I imagine someone would have to request it to him directly. Guy is a busy man, so I imagine he's probably unaware. I don't want to bug him though, so I just kind of hope the game gets another update, which I doubt at this point, or he becomes aware of it and figures out the issue.

pavlosgr
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pavlosgr »

Bump.
come devs do something!

reloader158
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by reloader158 »

6.9.22 - Styl nothing ... CT need update please ! Slowing / crash bug styl persists

pavlosgr
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pavlosgr »

Please Devs fix the cheat table!!!

kekeface123
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kekeface123 »

hello thanks for the table but as of today 5 december 2022 its broken. if u use it the game slows down. clicks unresponsive. sometimes have to alt/f4...

(talking about campaign map only!) i bet even worse in real battle map...

if anything can you please make a simpler table with just stats/gold/infinite movement/instant build ??

kekeface123
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kekeface123 »

hello a tiny bump a week later, any updates? can anyone then who knows to make table make a simpler that works just for the money/movement/stats (10 stats on generals)? (campaign map only)

the cheat table also crashes on custom and historical battles when using god mod...cant find the trigger but randomly. sometimes 2 battles work, then it crash

dr909
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dr909 »

Yea can confirm that when you activate any of the options you quickly lose the ability to move around in game, literally keyboard and mouse do not work in game with options activated. If you tab out of game it works, if you disable any options you had activated you can than move around in game, very strange. Why did the game have to have an anti cheat activated during single player, makes no sense and causes all these issues. Guess ill play the old fashioned way