Mass Effect 1 Lengendary Edition (v2)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 1018
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:42 am
Reputation: 813

Mass Effect 1 Lengendary Edition (v2)

Post by gideon25 »

**(v2)** Fixed some possible crashes with the Mako Infinite Jump Fuel/ Booster Fuel Script. Also placed a warning to try to keep Mako scripts off when not using the mako or Not on Maps with the Mako.

Probably not perfect. Anyway this is just for Mass Effect 1 [Legendary Edition] June 7th (Latest update). I may or may not make tables for 2 and 3 (this was relatively hard to make). Table will auto attach if game is already running.

Image

Click the like/Thumbs up button if it works and for your kind support. Thank you. :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
MassEffect1_G25v2.CT
Fixed A crash with Mako script and warning about using Mako scripts
(70.03 KiB) Downloaded 833 times
Last edited by gideon25 on Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
Rhark
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 1054
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:27 am
Reputation: 460

Re: Mass Effect 1 Lengendary Edition

Post by Rhark »

Nice table. Regarding your comment on this being relatively hard to make I'll just tell you that this one is the easiest of the three. ME2 & 3 were MUCH more difficult imo.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 1018
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:42 am
Reputation: 813

Re: Mass Effect 1 Lengendary Edition

Post by gideon25 »

Rhark wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:30 am
Nice table. Regarding your comment on this being relatively hard to make I'll just tell you that this one is the easiest of the three. ME2 & 3 were MUCH more difficult imo.
Yikes. Well sound like fun time ugh. Well I sent a PM to Cake-San to see about getting the UE3 version of them into his Unreal tools table.. So maybe he will do that. Heres hoping. That would make it WAYYYYY easier :P

teslaranger93
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:43 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Mass Effect 1 Lengendary Edition

Post by teslaranger93 »

Can you please add damage multiplier? Thank u.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 1018
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:42 am
Reputation: 813

Re: Mass Effect 1 Lengendary Edition

Post by gideon25 »

teslaranger93 wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:47 pm
Can you please add damage multiplier? Thank u.
No sorry not adding anything else.

jiubi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:39 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Mass Effect 1 Lengendary Edition

Post by jiubi »

Thank you for this great table.

Majestic13
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:08 pm
Reputation: 6

Re: Mass Effect 1 Lengendary Edition

Post by Majestic13 »

I dont know why but my game crash with this Table. It was fine for first 5 minute but then it keep crashing. That mako cheat is the best so I really want this to works.

EDIT
It seems its the Mako cheat that make the game crash. If I turn on weapon and character cheat no crash.
Last edited by Majestic13 on Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 1018
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:42 am
Reputation: 813

Re: Mass Effect 1 Lengendary Edition

Post by gideon25 »

Majestic13 wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:19 pm
I dont know why but my game crash with this Table. It was fine for first 5 minute but then it keep crashing. That mako cheat is the best so I really want this to works.
Does it crash with JUST the main script enabled and nothing else checked? I mean have you tested to see which options crash?
Anyway if you could zip up and post the savegame you are using (that crashes in 5 min) and tell me which options you are useing that is causing the crash I can try to troubleshoot it.

Majestic13
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:08 pm
Reputation: 6

Re: Mass Effect 1 Lengendary Edition

Post by Majestic13 »

gideon25 wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:01 pm
Majestic13 wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:19 pm
I dont know why but my game crash with this Table. It was fine for first 5 minute but then it keep crashing. That mako cheat is the best so I really want this to works.
Does it crash with JUST the main script enabled and nothing else checked? I mean have you tested to see which options crash?
Anyway if you could zip up and post the savegame you are using (that crashes in 5 min) and tell me which options you are useing that is causing the crash I can try to troubleshoot it.
I just tried. Main script enable does not make it crash. It seems the Mako cheat that make it crash. Two of it are the Infinite Fuel and Cannon no cooldown. I dont try other Mako cheat but those two alone will make the game crash. Everything else seems fine. I used the crack version btw if that important info.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 1018
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:42 am
Reputation: 813

Re: Mass Effect 1 Lengendary Edition

Post by gideon25 »

Majestic13 wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:05 pm
gideon25 wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:01 pm
Majestic13 wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:19 pm
I dont know why but my game crash with this Table. It was fine for first 5 minute but then it keep crashing. That mako cheat is the best so I really want this to works.
Does it crash with JUST the main script enabled and nothing else checked? I mean have you tested to see which options crash?
Anyway if you could zip up and post the savegame you are using (that crashes in 5 min) and tell me which options you are useing that is causing the crash I can try to troubleshoot it.
I just tried. Main script enable does not make it crash. It seems the Mako cheat that make it crash. Two of it are the Infinite Fuel and Cannon no cooldown. I dont try other Mako cheat but those two alone will make the game crash. Everything else seems fine. I used the crack version btw if that important info.
Ok.... Post your savegame zipped up here (you can attach files). its in Documents\BioWare\Mass Effect Legendary Edition\Save

Majestic13
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:08 pm
Reputation: 6

Re: Mass Effect 1 Lengendary Edition

Post by Majestic13 »

gideon25 wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:09 pm
Majestic13 wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:05 pm
gideon25 wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:01 pm


Does it crash with JUST the main script enabled and nothing else checked? I mean have you tested to see which options crash?
Anyway if you could zip up and post the savegame you are using (that crashes in 5 min) and tell me which options you are useing that is causing the crash I can try to troubleshoot it.
I just tried. Main script enable does not make it crash. It seems the Mako cheat that make it crash. Two of it are the Infinite Fuel and Cannon no cooldown. I dont try other Mako cheat but those two alone will make the game crash. Everything else seems fine. I used the crack version btw if that important info.
Ok.... Post your savegame zipped up here (you can attach files). its in Documents\BioWare\Mass Effect Legendary Edition\Save
Here you go.
Attachments
Save.7z
(160.87 KiB) Downloaded 28 times

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 1018
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:42 am
Reputation: 813

Re: Mass Effect 1 Lengendary Edition

Post by gideon25 »

Majestic13 wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:24 pm
gideon25 wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:09 pm
Majestic13 wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:05 pm


I just tried. Main script enable does not make it crash. It seems the Mako cheat that make it crash. Two of it are the Infinite Fuel and Cannon no cooldown. I dont try other Mako cheat but those two alone will make the game crash. Everything else seems fine. I used the crack version btw if that important info.
Ok.... Post your savegame zipped up here (you can attach files). its in Documents\BioWare\Mass Effect Legendary Edition\Save
Here you go.
Ok, I fixed that crash. Also, just fyi when not using the Mako try to disable the Mako scripts, that is just have them activated when you are using the mako or on Maps where the Mako is present.

Majestic13
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:08 pm
Reputation: 6

Re: Mass Effect 1 Lengendary Edition

Post by Majestic13 »

gideon25 wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:23 pm
Majestic13 wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:24 pm
gideon25 wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:09 pm


Ok.... Post your savegame zipped up here (you can attach files). its in Documents\BioWare\Mass Effect Legendary Edition\Save
Here you go.
Ok, I fixed that crash. Also, just fyi when not using the Mako try to disable the Mako scripts, that is just have them activated when you are using the mako or on Maps where the Mako is present.
Thanks. I'll try it now.

UPDATE*
It works perfectly fine. I just run around the whole planet with both "Infinite thruster" and "Cannon no cooldown" cheat activated with zero crash. Thanks again.

zhaofeng
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:43 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Mass Effect 1 Lengendary Edition (v2)

Post by zhaofeng »

first, a heartful thank you for this table. this table is fantastic. second, are you going to make tables for others two parts too

handymanjvh
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:23 pm
Reputation: 5

Re: Mass Effect 1 Lengendary Edition (v2)

Post by handymanjvh »

most happy with this table thank you much.
i am hopeful you do make one for 2-3 the revilution trainer is laking some for renegade/paragon and it is missing the paladium resorce edit it just ant like the previuse tables for the origional game but hope full for one for 2-3 ty mate great work.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Goujyn, HVS, MoonsMoons, Shaguar