Edge of Eternity (Steam Release Version)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Edge of Eternity (Steam Release Version)

Post by DrummerIX »

I think I figured out a better pointer structure for these options, so hopefully they work all the time now. I was also able to put in a Enemies Are One Hit Kill option. More later as I have time to play.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

MintDrop
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MintDrop »

Some kind of instant crafting, would that be possible? Where you don't need ingredients/materials to craft.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

There was an update today and I fixed the pointers that were broke. I attempted to write the code so updates don't break them next time. The main pointer I use for the options is in UnityPlayer and I don't think that was updated, so things still work as far as options go.

I added in the option Custom ATB Multiplier and Cast ATB Multiplier for Allies. This lets you speed yourself up in battle for regular attacks and magic casting. I also added some basic pointers for Battle Player information, but it's just Current HP for now. You have to have one of the options affecting allies turned on for these pointers to update.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I am kind of limited on what options I can provide because of the issue I was having with injecting code. I'm having to search for stable pointers and come up with options that way at the present time.

As far as an option for items, I researched and came up with Set All Consumable Items To Minimum Amount. This is probably all I can do for crafting. You would have to find at least 1 of the item you need and have this option on to always have a minimum amount of it. The default is 25, but can be changed. Be careful of high numbers.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I researched some shop pointers. I have an option to make it so you can always buy the stock in shops and you can also edit the item id. I don't have a list of item ids, but 0 is Potion and 3 is Ressurect and 5 is Wild Leather Tunic. When you open a shop, the pointers will refresh. You can edit the Item ID there and don't exit all the way out of the shop. Just go from like buy to inside the menu to buy something and it refreshes. If you go all the way out, new pointers will be generated. I'm not sure I can come up with an item list, but feel free to experiment. Enjoy!

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I spend a little more time researching some things for this game. I was able to come up with EXP Multiplier, but I think this game bases xp gain on level difference. You have to fight enemies near your level to really level up. It works really well on my first battle, but after that I gain little xp anyway because I'm way over level for the enemy I'm fighting. Anyway, try it out. Enjoy as always!

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

DrummerIX wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:08 am
If you're still having issues injecting try checking your jump size after enabling. I know that sometimes these IL2CPP/Mono games have minimal space nearby for jumps so it might be forcing to a jump long which would tank a few instructions after the injection point and cause you to crash.

segamot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by segamot »

How to use "Set All Consumable Items To Minimum Amount" and "shop pointers"? They are not work for me. Item amounts haven't changed and the item id pointers for shop value is "??". Had tried to change a shop and reactivate the script, nothing's changed. Another scripts are working fine. Did I miss something?

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

segamot wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:16 am
How to use "Set All Consumable Items To Minimum Amount" and "shop pointers"? They are not work for me. Item amounts haven't changed and the item id pointers for shop value is "??". Had tried to change a shop and reactivate the script, nothing's changed. Another scripts are working fine. Did I miss something?
What version of the game do you have? Steam?

My pointers might be specific to Steam version and the game did update once, so latest version.

HimoShifu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HimoShifu »

I've got the latest version of steam, even micropatched something at 4:28am AZ time when I got in this morning. Seems like everything works except for the minimum/shop pointers/xp multiplier.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I attempted to find new pointer structures for the Consumables Minimum Quantity option as well as the Shop Options. Please let me know if this is better. They work for me in my tests. I guess it can be difficult to track down pointers that work for everyone.

I'm removing EDIT 3.0 and beyond to clean things up as well as test this new table here with better pointers.

Anyway, let me know of issues still in the table.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Okay, so the shop options are still a little buggy for me, but I attempted to get a better pointer. I was only testing it on the potion item shop, but it now works on the equipment one for me. The gem shop was somewhat buggy, but I'm unsure what to do right now. I'm hoping this works somewhat better.

It's in EDIT 4.1.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I worked on some stability for the table by redesigning some things. I reworked the Shop Options to have a better place to obtain the pointer I need for it and also reworked EXP Multiplier. It appears that in certain functions I can inject and in others I cannot. I found a couple of places where the game didn't crash on injection and am using these for better stability with the options.

Again, let me know of any issues you still face.

It's in EDIT 4.25.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I am just now playing the game some more and progressing.

It appears the way the Minimum Quantity for Consumables works currently is you have to save and reload before it gets any new items you have picked up along the way. I might try researching what I can do about it, but use this work around for now.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Alright. I figured out why my injections were crashing the game. It appears there is a function in the game with the same name I was using in my label. I called it CleanUp and there is something to do with graphics that has the same name in this game. I had to change my label to MyCleanUp and things work okay now.

I put in some more stability code to make things work all the time. I guess I could go back to just an injection type table, but things are working okay now I think.