Edge of Eternity (Steam Release Version)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Edge of Eternity (Steam Release Version)

Post by DrummerIX »

I think I finally have everything currently in the table working correctly. I have fixed the Set Consumables To Minimum Amount to affect your regular inventory and not the save slot inventory in this update.

Let me know of any other issues you face.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Thanks a lot for this table, you can clearly see the works you put in to create this table, amazing job !
I always love your tables so i am not surprised at all but i'm always happy to see you writing a table for a game i am going to play soon :)

Thanks again.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I researched and pulled an item list from the game. There are 810 item definitions, but some of the appear to be deprecated items. I put it in the Item ID Slot 1 of the Shop Options. You can get any item in the game by name now. Enjoy the table. I'm not sure if I'll do anything else right now.

segamot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by segamot »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:48 am
I researched and pulled an item list from the game. There are 810 item definitions, but some of the appear to be deprecated items. I put it in the Item ID Slot 1 of the Shop Options. You can get any item in the game by name now. Enjoy the table. I'm not sure if I'll do anything else right now.
Every scripts work perfectly except the Shop Options. It can't be activated at all. Not sure that is it because I've beaten the game and all of my shop on the capital city selling the best stuffs? I may be the only one having the issue. Tested on shops at starting town, not work too. :? About do anything else, gear or crystal stat editor would be great.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

segamot wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:25 am
Every scripts work perfectly except the Shop Options. It can't be activated at all. Not sure that is it because I've beaten the game and all of my shop on the capital city selling the best stuffs? I may be the only one having the issue. Tested on shops at starting town, not work too. :? About do anything else, gear or crystal stat editor would be great.
It works for me. I tested it before I uploaded the item list.

What is the error you get (right-click after trying to enable it)?

MintDrop
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MintDrop »

Shop editor works great. Thank you very much.

Edit: I found how to get the best crystals but there seems to be only magenta colored ones. Do you know the id for the other colors?
Last edited by MintDrop on Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

segamot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by segamot »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:20 pm

<<Failure determining what ShopUIManager.get_currentMoney means>>
Last edited by segamot on Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HimoShifu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HimoShifu »

Everything works great now. Only thing I'm questioning is the way leveling is done. It's almost like things cap and the multiplier stops working. Anybody know of any workarounds? I had to search for XP value and pump it up to 999999999 and just fight over and over to get things to level up again.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

segamot wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:53 pm
DrummerIX wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:20 pm

<<Failure determining what ShopUIManager.get_currentMoney means>>
This sounds like mono isn't activated for you. Check the Mono option in the menu's of CE and make sure it is activated.
I activate it when you first click one of the Enable's, so not sure why you have the error.

You are using Steam version, right?

gammaradiation
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gammaradiation »

MintDrop wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:22 pm

Edit: I found how to get the best crystals but there seems to be only magenta colored ones. Do you know the id for the other colors?
if u use the cheat on the gem seller in the city. the first color of his original gem is green. and will always ben green, anywhere other shop its purple.
then use the gem combiner in the city to make the gem the color you want (1 green/purple apex) + 5 whatever color you want = new color apex

MintDrop
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MintDrop »

gammaradiation wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:21 pm
MintDrop wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:22 pm

if u use the cheat on the gem seller in the city. the first color of his original gem is green. and will always ben green, anywhere other shop its purple.
then use the gem combiner in the city to make the gem the color you want (1 green/purple apex) + 5 whatever color you want = new color apex
Thanks. That works perfectly.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

I can't activate the "shop inventory" script, on the current table version and on the previous ones.

I can activate/use everything else in the table without issues, mono is activated, i use CE 7.2, and i can't enable the script no matter if i am speaking to a shop or not, there is no errors or anything

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

acecel wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:53 pm
I can't activate the "shop inventory" script, on the current table version and on the previous ones.

I can activate/use everything else in the table without issues, mono is activated, i use CE 7.2, and i can't enable the script no matter if i am speaking to a shop or not, there is no errors or anything
What store did you get your game?

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:16 pm
acecel wrote:

I have the Steam version of the game.
I'm trying to reinstall the game just in case.
Last edited by acecel on Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

acecel wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:31 pm
DrummerIX wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:16 pm
acecel wrote:

I have the Steam version of the game.
You on Windows 7?