Edge of Eternity (Steam Release Version)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Edge of Eternity (Steam Release Version)

Post by DrummerIX »

I have a start for this game. For some reason I was having issue injecting code. I'm not sure if it's just me, but the game kept crashing. I have something using some pointers which requires an update for every game update, but it's a start.

Options so far:
God Mode For All Allies (Do Not Use In First Tutorial Battle)
Custom ATB Multiplier and Cast ATB Multiplier for Allies
Enemies Are One Hit Kill
Always Max Mana For All Allies
Set All Consumable Items To Minimum Amount
Current Shop Inventory Options (Unlimited Quantity Left, Item ID Sold)
EXP Multiplier
Weapon EXP Only Multiplier (Always 1.0 EXP Bias)
Pointers to Heyr (Money) and Team Energy
Pointers to some Battle Player information

This actually sets a debug immortality offset for all allies in your party so you don't take damage. The first tutorial battle expects you to take damage, so don't use it there.

Let me know of any issues.

EDIT 0.5:
Small bug in the option for God Mode. I changed it to write a byte now instead of integer.

EDIT 1.0:
It appears I was using a bad pointer first because in my tests the option stopped working. I'm using another pointer option and things appear to work better for me.

EDIT 1.5:
I added a couple more options. I don't have more time tonight and it might be late tomorrow before I can do anything else. Let me know of any issues.

EDIT 2.0:
I think I figured out a better pointer structure for these options, so hopefully they work all the time now. I was also able to put in a Enemies Are One Hit Kill option. More later as I have time to play.

EDIT 2.5:
There was an update today and I fixed the pointers that were broke. I attempted to write the code so updates don't break them next time. The main pointer I use for the options is in UnityPlayer and I don't think that was updated, so things still work as far as options go.

I added in the option Custom ATB Multiplier and Cast ATB Multiplier for Allies. This lets you speed yourself up in battle for regular attacks and magic casting. I also added some basic pointers for Battle Player information, but it's just Current HP for now. You have to have one of the options affecting allies turned on for these pointers to update.

EDIT 3.0:
I am kind of limited on what options I can provide because of the issue I was having with injecting code. I'm having to search for stable pointers and come up with options that way at the present time.

As far as an option for items, I researched and came up with Set All Consumable Items To Minimum Amount. This is probably all I can do for crafting. You would have to find at least 1 of the item you need and have this option on to always have a minimum amount of it. The default is 25, but can be changed. Be careful of high numbers.

EDIT 3.25:
I researched some shop pointers. I have an option to make it so you can always buy the stock in shops and you can also edit the item id. I don't have a list of item ids, but 0 is Potion and 3 is Ressurect and 5 is Wild Leather Tunic. When you open a shop, the pointers will refresh. You can edit the Item ID there and don't exit all the way out of the shop. Just go from like buy to inside the menu to buy something and it refreshes. If you go all the way out, new pointers will be generated. I'm not sure I can come up with an item list, but feel free to experiment. Enjoy!

EDIT 3.5:
I spend a little more time researching some things for this game. I was able to come up with EXP Multiplier, but I think this game bases xp gain on level difference. You have to fight enemies near your level to really level up. It works really well on my first battle, but after that I gain little xp anyway because I'm way over level for the enemy I'm fighting. Anyway, try it out. Enjoy as always!

EDIT 4.0:
I attempted to find new pointer structures for the Consumables Minimum Quantity option as well as the Shop Options. Please let me know if this is better. They work for me in my tests. I guess it can be difficult to track down pointers that work for everyone.

I'm removing EDIT 3.0 and beyond to clean things up as well as test this new table here with better pointers.

EDIT 4.1:
Okay, so the shop options are still a little buggy for me, but I attempted to get a better pointer. I was only testing it on the potion item shop, but it now works on the equipment one for me. The gem shop was somewhat buggy, but I'm unsure what to do right now. I'm hoping this works somewhat better.

EDIT 4.25:
I worked on some stability for the table by redesigning some things. I reworked the Shop Options to have a better place to obtain the pointer I need for it and also reworked EXP Multiplier. It appears that in certain functions I can inject and in others I cannot. I found a couple of places where the game didn't crash on injection and am using these for better stability with the options.

Again, let me know of any issues you still face.

EDIT 4.5:
Alright. I figured out why my injections were crashing the game. It appears there is a function in the game with the same name I was using in my label. I called it CleanUp and there is something to do with graphics that has the same name in this game. I had to change my label to MyCleanUp and things work okay now.

I put in some more stability code to make things work all the time. I guess I could go back to just an injection type table, but things are working okay now I think.

EDIT 5.0:
I think I finally have everything currently in the table working correctly. I have fixed the Set Consumables To Minimum Amount to affect your regular inventory and not the save slot inventory in this update.

Let me know of any other issues you face.

EDIT 5.25:
I researched and pulled an item list from the game. There are 810 item definitions, but some of the appear to be deprecated items. I put it in the Item ID Slot 1 of the Shop Options. You can get any item in the game by name now. Enjoy the table. I'm not sure if I'll do anything else right now.

EDIT 5.5:
Some users were having issues with the Shop Inventory option, so I changed the function it uses and it appears to work better.

EDIT 5.75:
A friend requested a Weapon Only EXP Multiplier and I think I figured it out. I'm adding it in this update. Let me know of any issues.

EDIT 6.0:
In order to level up high level weapons in the starting area, I changed the Weapon Only EXP Multiplier to also make the EXP Bias always 1.0. This makes it so you can level high level weapons in the starting area.

EDIT 6.5:
I fixed the table so that all things enable. Most of it still worked except the last 3 scripts.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
EdgeofEternity.CT
EDIT 6.5 file
(72.13 KiB) Downloaded 3526 times
EdgeofEternity.CT
EDIT 6.0 file (Weapon Only EXP Multiplier)
(71.66 KiB) Downloaded 404 times
EdgeofEternity.CT
EDIT 5.5 file (Fix for Shop Inventory for some users)
(70.45 KiB) Downloaded 177 times
EdgeofEternity.CT
EDIT 5.25 file (Item List in Shop Options)
(70.46 KiB) Downloaded 164 times
EdgeofEternity.CT
EDIT 5.0 file (Fix for Set Minimum Amount of Consumables)
(36.26 KiB) Downloaded 146 times
EdgeofEternity.CT
EDIT 4.5 file (+3 options)
(35.24 KiB) Downloaded 145 times
EdgeofEternity.CT
EDIT 2.5 file (+1 option)
(23.71 KiB) Downloaded 105 times
EdgeofEternity.CT
EDIT 2.0 file (One Hit Kill, better base pointer)
(13.54 KiB) Downloaded 172 times
EdgeofEternity.CT
EDIT 1.5 file (+3 options)
(9.94 KiB) Downloaded 132 times
EdgeofEternity.CT
EDIT 1 file (God Mode for All Allies)
(6.95 KiB) Downloaded 230 times
Last edited by DrummerIX on Sun Jan 30, 2022 4:08 am, edited 18 times in total.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Edge of Eternity (Steam Release Version)

Post by DrummerIX »

Small bug in the option for God Mode. I changed it to write a byte now instead of integer.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

It appears I was using a bad pointer first because in my tests the option stopped working. I'm using another pointer option and things appear to work better for me.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I added a couple more options. I don't have more time tonight and it might be late tomorrow before I can do anything else. Let me know of any issues.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

thank you for the effort and making a table for this, I appreciate it.

edit: nvm, I'm too fast

wcsc12
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by wcsc12 »

Woot. Thanks DrummerIX

quang.billy.79
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by quang.billy.79 »

Love this, the game realsed today

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Thanks

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

Any work on the ATB multipliers from the early access version?

Shadowblade0
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Shadowblade0 »

could you add damage multipliers or 1 hit kill thanks

Onidurum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Onidurum »

He'll post stuff as he creates new scripts. Please don't bug people. He has a life and responsibilities/obligations.

HimoShifu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HimoShifu »

Strangely the infinite life sometimes doesn't even want to work. Is there a recommended place to turn the scripts on at?

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Sorry, could not play much more of the game. I'll see what else I can add. Sometimes it's hard to find a good pointer that works all the time I guess might be the reason the option doesn't work all the time.

Lucy-Der-Antichrist
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Lucy-Der-Antichrist »

Hi, so basically I'm fine but what I would like would be an Inventory editor, better said an Item amount editor.
Crafting is a bit frustrating, looting useless stuff all over and the things you "need" are hard to find and not buyable

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Got caught up trying to find better pointers, but didn't make much progress. I'll try again over the weekend.