Edge of Eternity (Steam Release Version)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Owlbeard
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Edge of Eternity (Steam Release Version)

Post by Owlbeard »

DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:35 am
I apologize, but I'm trying to focus on some things for the fearless app, so it might be some time before I have time to look into this. I only have so much time in the day and I'm trying to focus my efforts. Sorry.
No worries, do what you can when you can. We appreciate it!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Tuuuup!
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Tuuuup! »

Here's my table until DrummerIX get his focus back to tables. ;)

Money/hyer
XP and weapon xp (main hand)
In battle scripts
min item 99
v2: Added team energy, play time and fix the XP I hope. Let me know if it works.

v2.5: Mainly updated the code for some scripts, in battle scripts and item.
The new item update now doesn't change everything to 99, you find out what I mean.
And added Myrna to the list.

v3:Added refill timer of item and the amount of shop item. Added always special attack to the in battle pointers and added it to the lazy script. And Inf item use in battle.
Refill and the amount are safe to edit..
Special attack pointer; change value to 1 and freeze it.

v4: Added Theia, Fallon and Ysoris to the battle pointers. Found a better way to edit XP and weapon XP(instant)
And some more things.

v5: Fix some scripts so it works with version 1.1. And removed some scripts.

This is it for me. No more updates.Got only 1 upvote..

Enjoy..
Attachments
EdgeOfEternity-v5.CT
(87.74 KiB) Downloaded 323 times
EdgeOfEternity-v4.CT
(95.95 KiB) Downloaded 74 times
EdgeOfEternity-v3.CT
(59.67 KiB) Downloaded 65 times
EdgeOfEternity-v2.5.CT
(44.09 KiB) Downloaded 52 times
EdgeOfEternity-v2.CT
(30.42 KiB) Downloaded 61 times
EdgeOfEternity.CT
(29.3 KiB) Downloaded 53 times
Last edited by Tuuuup! on Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:58 pm, edited 5 times in total.

ewic69
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ewic69 »

Tuuuup! wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:33 pm

Money/hyer
In battle scripts
min item 99

I'm still early in the game, so don't know if it keeps working.

Enjoy..
Tried your cheat table and it works on the latest update. Problem is the XP and weapon multiplier only works on one character. Currently i have Daryon and Selene, only Selene gets the edited exp and Daryon gets the regular exp after fighting an enemy. Hope you can fix this. Also if you can add Team Energy edit it would be awesome. Thanks.

Tuuuup!
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Tuuuup! »

ewic69 wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:14 am

Tried your cheat table and it works on the latest update. Problem is the XP and weapon multiplier...
Found it out late last night, and fix it. But to tired to update post. But thanks for letting me know. I added more to the table.
And it isn't a multiplier it's your total XP ;)

ewic69
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ewic69 »

Tuuuup! wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:43 am
ewic69 wrote:

Tried your cheat table and it works on the latest update. Problem is the XP and weapon multiplier...
Found it out late last night, and fix it. But to tired to update post. But thanks for letting me know. I added more to the table.
And it isn't a multiplier it's your total XP ;)
Nice. Only problem is that now i have 4 characters. The XP editor applies for the 1st and 4th character. I'll just wait for your next table update. Thanks. :)

Tuuuup!
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Tuuuup! »

ewic69 wrote:
Nice. Only problem is that now i have 4 characters. The XP editor applies for the 1st and 4th character. I'll just wait for your next table update. Thanks. :)
Added something to the xp script..it's just a gamble. Need to unlock them.

darnatsu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by darnatsu »

Hi Is it possible to add a gem/crystal editor or something? Would like to edit the stats/skills/color of the gem... Its a bit difficult trying to shuffle the one that I wanted when merging..

Also, when buying gems in the crystal shop, would it be possible to be able to buy again instead of waiting for the next in game day?

Thanks

Tuuuup!
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Tuuuup! »

darnatsu wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:16 am
Hi Is it possible to add a gem/crystal editor or something? Would like to edit the stats/skills/color of the gem... Its a bit difficult trying to shuffle the one that I wanted when merging..

Also, when buying gems in the crystal shop, would it be possible to be able to buy again instead of waiting for the next in game day?

Thanks
Added something for the shop try it out. But don't forget to save before messing around. That's all I could find, and what you will get from me. The only thing I will ad is more characters when I unlock them.

darnatsu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by darnatsu »

Tuuuup! wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:41 pm
darnatsu wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:16 am

Thanks
Added something for the shop try it out. But don't forget to save before messing around. That's all I could find, and what you will get from me. The only thing I will ad is more characters when I unlock them.
Ohh The shop refill option and count will do for my crystals. Appreciate you adding them. Thanks again. :)

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

I want to get back into this game, but i need a updated table.

kidalot
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kidalot »

Tuuuup! wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:33 pm

Money/hyer
In battle scripts
min item 99
v2: Added team energy, play time and fix the XP I hope. Let me know if it works.

v2.5: Mainly updated the code for some scripts, in battle scripts and item.
The new item update now doesn't change everything to 99, you find out what I mean.
And added Myrna to the list.

v3:Added refill timer of item and the amount of shop item. Added always special attack to the in battle pointers and added it to the lazy script. And Inf item use in battle.
Refill and the amount are safe to edit..
Special attack pointer; change value to 1 and freeze it.

v4: Added Theia, Fallon and Ysoris to the battle pointers. Found a better way to edit XP and weapon XP(instant)
And some more things.

This is it for me. Hope you like the stuff/things I did. If you do..give me a thanks/tumbs up. :D

Enjoy..
Hi

I'm sorry if this is a stupid comment, I'm going through your table but can't find or not sure how to use character xp multiplier.

Any guidance would be appreciated

Thanks for your work

Tuuuup!
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Tuuuup! »

kidalot wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:09 pm
Hi

I'm sorry if this is a stupid comment, I'm going through your table but can't find or not sure how to use character xp multiplier.

Thanks for your work
First..it isn't a multiplier it's your total XP. And I left 2 scripts in there for character XP. If you want the instant one, select the "Go character menu .." script. The title says it all ^_^ . And for the weapon it's somewhere under the equipment script..

BlackMonster
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BlackMonster »

any chance for damage multiplier? or 100% crit , something to boost the damage output.

ty

Tuuuup!
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Tuuuup! »

BlackMonster wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:19 pm
any chance for damage multiplier? or 100% crit , something to boost the damage output.

ty
Check the In battle script and then the battle pointers..change and freeze the atk value <-- attack damage. There is more in there ;)

kidalot
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kidalot »

Tuuuup! wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:20 pm
kidalot wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:09 pm
Hi

Thanks for your work
First..it isn't a multiplier it's your total XP. And I left 2 scripts in there for character XP. If you want the instant one, select the "Go character menu .." script. The title says it all ^_^ . And for the weapon it's somewhere under the equipment script..
I've tried xp multipliers before but was never successful, what are the chances of adding this? Is it difficult / impossible to get it to work?