Earth Defense Force: World Brothers

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
EpicBirdi
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by EpicBirdi »

Version Update: June 4th, 2021, Steam
Table Update: v1.1

Recent Update:
Fixed Instakill Enemies not triggering on specific types (Beizal, Ravager, etc.)
EDFWB.CT
(1.14 MiB) Downloaded 169 times

Scripts:
- Instakill Enemies & Player Godmode; some enemies survive the first hit, kinda depends on the weapon? Second hit always kills.
- Unlimited i-Frames when you receive them from every source I could find, so you can't take damage anyway.
- Don't lose HP when recovering fallen Ally
- Don't lose HP falling off the map

- Unlimited weapon ammo
- Unlimited Special Ability charge (always 100%)
- Receive 100% Special Ability charge on kill

- Unlimited Jetpack & Sprint duration
- Infinite Ability Charges (for characters that have X amount to use before cooldown)
- No Ability Cooldowns

- Instant Rescue / SOS Pickup
- Receive full HP from all healing sources I could find

Spent a while trying to find item/character IDs so you could edit them in the menu, but just visual pointers to a selected weapon, for now.. nothing special there.

Gonna try and find a way to increase armor gain on mission completion eventually, but this will do for now.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1