Kingdom Hearts Re:Chains of Memories (Epic)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Otopie
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Kingdom Hearts Re:Chains of Memories (Epic)

Post by Otopie »

So i made a Cheat Table for Kingdom Hearts ReCoM (Epic Version).

Some of the Features like "Edit Decks" works for both Sora and Riku, to refresh Attack Cards and other just reopen the menu or edit the Deck.
Be careful with Level Ups and Stats change, it can causes some Softlocks in Level Up System.

Features:
- Gametime / Freeze Time
- Moogle Points
- Level / EXP
- Max HP, CP
- Attack
- Dark Points / Max
- Invincible (by Cake-san)
- Air Jump (by Cake-san)
- Instant Recharge (Counter for Restock Cards)
- Edit Sora Abilitys
- Edit Every Cards
- Unlock Journal Stuff
- Unlock D Report Stuff
- Some Minigame Cheats
- Deck Editor (atleast Deck 1, Allows you to Edit Cards, Power, Premium Status, Card Status like Attack, Magic, Summon...)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Kingdom Hearts ReCoM.CT
(1.17 MiB) Downloaded 820 times

axlester
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Kingdom Hearts Re:Chains of Memories (Epic)

Post by axlester »

Perhaps it’s my ignorance but either the cheat for the gold map cards doesn’t work or I am just not understanding how it is meant to work. I set the Key to Rewards to any but 0 but nothing happens but I do notice that the other gold cards have values of 190, 106, 232 respectively while revisiting traverse town anyway maybe I need to check what it says when I have one but don’t have the cheat activated same with the other gold keys. That is unless someone else knows why it isn’t working.

..::EDIT::..
So something weird happened I got a Key to Rewards in the game so I went to check the value in cheat engine but the cheat is gone… I mean checked out with no forwarding address, wth would have caused that?