Solasta Crown of The Magister ( 1.5.52 + DLC ) June.2023 + Unfinished Business Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
rayban87
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Solasta Crown of The Magister +55 (1.1.11)

Post by rayban87 »

gideon25 wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:45 pm
rayban87 wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:31 am
Hey, thanks for the quick updates on your table, truly appreciate the time and effort you put into it.
Unfortunately I'm still getting crashes as soon as battle starts and also getting crashes when activating the unlimited sorcery points option.
Not sure if it's just happening to me with this new version you released, hopefully others will chime in with their experience.
Try *v3* an REPORT BACK PLEASE :)
Again just wanted to say that I super appreciate the attention and work you put into this!! :)
The sorcery points option now no longer crashes to desktop once activated so that's definitely an improvement.
I do find that once the table is activated, casting spells in combat does still crash though.

- EDIT -

So with a bit more experimentation I found that once the table is activated, any type of damage caused in combat (via by spell or weapon damage) crashes to desktop.
Not sure if the damage calculation is somehow conflicting with how the table works.
I only activated the table and didn't select any other options.
Hopefully this bit of info might help :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

xambac
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xambac »

rayban87 wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:36 pm
gideon25 wrote:
rayban87 wrote:
Hey, thanks for the quick updates on your table, truly appreciate the time and effort you put into it.
Unfortunately I'm still getting crashes as soon as battle starts and also getting crashes when activating the unlimited sorcery points option.
Not sure if it's just happening to me with this new version you released, hopefully others will chime in with their experience.
So with a bit more experimentation I found that once the table is activated, any type of damage caused in combat (via by spell or weapon damage) crashes to desktop.
Not sure if the damage calculation is somehow conflicting with how the table works.
The same for me

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

rayban87 wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:36 pm
gideon25 wrote:
rayban87 wrote:
Again just wanted to say that I super appreciate the attention and work you put into this!! :)
The sorcery points option now no longer crashes to desktop once activated so that's definitely an improvement.
I do find that once the table is activated, casting spells in combat does still crash though.

- EDIT -

Ok so in the main script there is a part for one hit kill and take no damage. Im going to break that out of the main script and put it in a second script for testing.. Im on discord: Gideon25#8504 so you can friend request or someone else that would like to do some testing..

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Solasta Crown of The Magister +55 (1.1.11) **v3** Fixed Crashes

Post by gideon25 »

So here is the table with the damage section moved to a separate script:
So all 3 affect the same section of code but are done in slightly different ways. Please test Damage Scripts 1, 2, and three. Only use one script a time. Script 3 would be the preferred one and would be GREAT if it worked. Scripts 1 and 2 use trampolines (one of them at the beginning of function, on at the end of function). The main script should no longer crash with damage as that has been removed from the main script.

Anyway I need that tested by MANY PEOPLE and of course test the rest of the scripts as well :P
Last edited by gideon25 on Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Street_Hero
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Solasta Crown of The Magister +55 (1.1.11) **v4** testing Damage

Post by Street_Hero »

1= Crashed
2= Crashed
3= Crashed
All 3 Used with Main Scripts
Ignore all 3 and use Unlimited SpellCasting & Can always use sorcery point = Not Crashed.
Found the culprit.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Street_Hero wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:14 pm
1= Crashed
2= Crashed
3= Crashed
Ignore all 3 and use Unlimited SpellCasting & Can always use sorcery point = Not Crashed.
Found the culprit.
Yea, but now you have no infinite health or one hit kill.. with the main script activate can you hit Ctl-M in cheat engine, then right click "Go to Address" and paste this into it:
RulesetCharacter:SustainDamage

and post a screenshot of what the beginning of that function looks like.. Also I changed Damagescript3 so can you re download and retest damage scripot 3? (but get screenshot of function/code BEFORE you activate it). Thanks!

Street_Hero
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Street_Hero »

gideon25 wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:16 pm
Street_Hero wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:14 pm
1= Crashed
2= Crashed
3= Crashed
Found the culprit.
Yea, but now you have no infinite health or one hit kill.. with the main script activate can you hit Ctl-M in cheat engine, then right click "Go to Address" and paste this into it:
RulesetCharacter:SustainDamage

and post a screenshot of what the beginning of that function looks like.. Also I changed Damagescript3 so can you re download and retest damage scripot 3? (but get screenshot of function/code BEFORE you activate it). Thanks!
1st : Image No crashed but no idea what that did.

2nd : crashed as long as i activate 3rd code and alt-tab to solasta. ( Downloaded your newest table v4 or something)

xambac
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xambac »

For me, it's ok, no crash with 1, 2 or 3, it's parfect :-)

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

xambac wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:28 pm
Yea, see thats the issue it seems to work fine for most (AND ME) but for a few others not so much :/ This makes it particularly difficult to try to find the problem as I can't troubleshoot an issue i can't even see :/

Street_Hero
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Street_Hero »

gideon25 wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:12 pm
xambac wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:28 pm
Yea, see thats the issue it seems to work fine for most (AND ME) but for a few others not so much :/ This makes it particularly difficult to try to find the problem as I can't troubleshoot an issue i can't even see :/
It's ok man. I am not gonna use the one hit kill or take no damage script so you don't need to change things.
At least now i can use the unlimit spell/power without crashed. Thank for your hard work.

rayban87
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rayban87 »

Okay so I found that when activating unlimited spells and can always use sorcery points options that I no longer immediately crash to desktop nor do I crash when inflicting any kind of damage during battle.

One thing I did notice though is that when I select the option "can always use sorcery/power/channel divinity" I found that my party could no longer select any abilities during battle or outside of battle and when I unselected that option, I then crashed to desktop (in battle and outside of battle too).

So to the main testing you set out for us.
I crashed on all three options too like Street_Hero did.
Here is my screen shot that you wanted us to provide for you.

[Link]

Anyway not to sound like an annoying parrot but thanks again for all the work you're putting into the table.
If it works for the majority of others then maybe there's something wrong with my PC or game or something idk haha but I appreciate all the attention you put into it! :)

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Street_Hero wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:37 pm
wrong screenshot
Hi I needed a screenshot of that function BEFORE THE DAMAGE script is activated. Btw, how much RAM does your system have? Thanks!

Also test v5 new scripts (instead of[X] <== Unlimited Power/Sorcery Points/Channel Divinity/Healing Pool Uses *V1 Original*) :

[X] <== Max Uses Powers/ChannelDivinity Script (Alternate)
[X] <== Infinite Sorcery Points Only (Alternate)
Last edited by gideon25 on Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

rayban87 wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:01 am
Okay so I found that when activating unlimited spells and can always use sorcery points options that I no longer immediately crash to desktop nor do I crash when inflicting any kind of damage during battle.

[Link]

Anyway not to sound like an annoying parrot but thanks again for all the work you're putting into the table.
If it works for the majority of others then maybe there's something wrong with my PC or game or something idk haha but I appreciate all the attention you put into it! :)
Yea I am still hammering away at it :P
Hi I needed a screenshot of that function BEFORE THE DAMAGE script is activated. Btw, how much RAM does your system have? Thanks!

Also test v5 new scripts (instead of[X] <== Unlimited Power/Sorcery Points/Channel Divinity/Healing Pool Uses *V1 Original*) :

rayban87
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rayban87 »

gideon25 wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:22 am
rayban87 wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:01 am

[Link]

Yea I am still hammering away at it :P

Okay so I tested out version 5 and found that the V1 original script of the "unlimited power/sorcery points" crashes to desktop straight away after any spell or weapon damage.

I also tested out the alternate infinite sorcery option and it bugged out the battle sequence where I couldn't properly cast any spells or abilities and when pressing escape button to get out of the spells or ability menu, the character's action screen was no longer selectable and I became stuck with no way to take action or continue the battle.

Also I still had your version 4 and took a screenshot before activating any damage options.

[Link]

I have 16gb ram.
Glad you're still hammering away and hopefully others will post their testing progress too in case it all works for them and it's just a specific error that just happens to me maybe.

Marc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Solasta Crown of The Magister +55 (1.1.11) **v5** new scripts

Post by Marc »

I am playing Steam Version 1.11 and no crashes here - v1, v2, v3 are all three working fine for me. 8-)
Playing on an AMD 5950 with 64GB Ram.

Nevertheless, here's a screenshot of the debugger: