Solasta Crown of The Magister ( 1.5.52 + DLC ) June.2023 + Unfinished Business Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Solasta Crown of The Magister ( 1.5.52 + DLC ) June.2023 + Unfinished Business Table

Post by Csimbi »

Does it crash when you use the defaults?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Andromort
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Solasta Crown of The Magister ( 1.5.52 + DLC ) June.2023 + Unfinished Business Table

Post by Andromort »

Csimbi wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2023 10:12 am
Does it crash when you use the defaults?
What do you mean "defaults"? I turn on AOB Script, choose all cheats and disable them, then enable only weight and XP cheats.

Actually I think I know what you mean. If I just turn AOB script and don't change anything then game doesn't crash. Weird.

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Andromort wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2023 4:18 pm
Actually I think I know what you mean. If I just turn AOB script and don't change anything then game doesn't crash. Weird.
Yup. One of the checks must be broken then.
I am leaving on a trip so I won't have time to check this.
Do some trial and error (disable first half of settings, second half of settings, half of the reminding ones, etc), see which one you need to keep enabled and let me know.
Thanks!

Andromort
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Andromort »

Csimbi wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2023 5:19 pm
Andromort wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2023 4:18 pm
Yup. One of the checks must be broken then.
I am leaving on a trip so I won't have time to check this.
Do some trial and error (disable first half of settings, second half of settings, half of the reminding ones, etc), see which one you need to keep enabled and let me know.
Thanks!
After a dozen reloads I think I've managed to find the cheat that crashes the game - Infinite Usable Items. If I disable everything else - I can deal damage to enemies. If I disable this option too - game will crash next time I deal damage with an attack.

Vandermeer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Vandermeer »

Csimbi wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2023 8:20 pm
Hi all,
here's a script I built for the Steam release, 1.5.46.
I know there's a newer patch by now, I forgot to post it earlier.
Might still work as these are AOB scripts.

The first script is meant to be used during character generation only.
You can edit the last rolls and allows you to patch the caps so you can set all of them to 30 if you like.

The second script gives you:
- Party Wealth; a set of pointers to money
- Get Faction Data; a script that will retrieve Faction data. Open your journal and go to the faction page before running it.
- XP Gain Mod; allows you to scale the XP you gain.
- Move Full Speed In Stealth; turtle mode off
- Perfect Player Rolls; all your dice rolls are maxed out
- Flawed Non PlayerRolls; non-players always roll the minimum value with the dice
- Carried Weight Mod; scales the weight you can carry
- Last Hovered Item; a bunch of pointers to the last hovered inventory item, hold CTRL while moving the mouse over the item to store pointer
- Last Hovered Character; a bunch of pointers to the last hovered character (friend or foe), just tap CTRL while the mouse is over the character to store the pointer
- Detection Gain Rate Mod; scales the speed at which you are detected
- Detection Decay Rate Mod; scales the speed at which you are forgotten
- Infinite Usable Items; as name suggests
- Infinite Food; so your food is not taken (it will still appear as taken so you might need to take a break on long trips)
- Player Damage Mod; scales the damage you take
- Non Player Damage Mod; scales the damage non-players take
- Inv. Item Duper; allows you to duplicate items. Hold CTRL while picking up the item when dropping into another inventory slot
- Attunement Remover; removes attunement requirement from items. It does not persist though so after reloading game data items will appear to be back in normal (and NOT attuned). Consider this a temporary measure.
- Infinite Spell Slots; hold CTRL when clicking the Cast button to refill the used up spell slots.
- Crafting Time Mod; scales the time required to cast an item.

Enjoy!
I had some crashes with this once I try to deactivate the unwanted options. I really only need the spell refill, well, and if it was possible for abilities (healing pool, ki etc.), and the otherwise one time powers, that would be the perfect situation.
The cheat table of the thread only gives you unlimited uses of all powers, and it crashes if it isn't deactivated before a loading screen on current version. ..It is something at least, but preferable would be some sort of per-encounter solution, so you can still feel the progression of your mage gaining more power capacity over time.
Your ctrl method works fantastic for that purpose, but currently I can't use your table without all enemies rolling 1s and my party always criting with x10 damage. It is rather ridiculous.

deus-misereatur
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by deus-misereatur »

Hi. I'm using the 1.5.46 cheat table by Csimbi on my GOG, 1.5.94 version of Solasta. I've been getting a repeatable CTD with only Perfect Player Rolls enabled whenever my Battle Cleric attacks with a Light Crossbow. Nothing else seems to trigger this crash.

EDIT: It seems like Short Bows also trigger this crash. Maybe all ranged weapons do? Cantrip spells definitely do not, however.

Joshuan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Joshuan »

viewtopic.php?p=305144#p305144

Hello gideon25,

I wanted to ask if you are still working on the last "Solasta" update?
No hurry of course. I just wanted to ask if you are still planning to update your table for the final game version. That would be great.
A great table for a great game :)

Thank you very much in advance.

Best wishes,
Joshuan

moneycheat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by moneycheat »

I hope Gideon25 will update the table soon.

靈寶天尊
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by 靈寶天尊 »

請求更新
Request an update

靈寶天尊
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by 靈寶天尊 »

請求更新
Request an update

monadPhill
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by monadPhill »

It seems that this table has been abandoned, SAD!!!!! :?

BipBop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BipBop »

Vandermeer wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 10:42 am
The cheat table of the thread only gives you unlimited uses of all powers, and it crashes if it isn't deactivated before a loading screen on current version. ..It is something at least, but preferable would be some sort of per-encounter solution, so you can still feel the progression of your mage gaining more power capacity over time.
Thanks mate, the power was crashing my game when loading screens, reading this helped me.

halo197pt
Cheater
Cheater

Post by halo197pt »

Csimbi wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2023 8:20 pm
Hi all,
here's a script I built for the Steam release, 1.5.46.
I know there's a newer patch by now, I forgot to post it earlier.
Might still work as these are AOB scripts.

The first script is meant to be used during character generation only.
You can edit the last rolls and allows you to patch the caps so you can set all of them to 30 if you like.

The second script gives you:
- Party Wealth; a set of pointers to money
- Get Faction Data; a script that will retrieve Faction data. Open your journal and go to the faction page before running it.
- XP Gain Mod; allows you to scale the XP you gain.
- Move Full Speed In Stealth; turtle mode off
- Perfect Player Rolls; all your dice rolls are maxed out
- Flawed Non PlayerRolls; non-players always roll the minimum value with the dice
- Carried Weight Mod; scales the weight you can carry
- Last Hovered Item; a bunch of pointers to the last hovered inventory item, hold CTRL while moving the mouse over the item to store pointer
- Last Hovered Character; a bunch of pointers to the last hovered character (friend or foe), just tap CTRL while the mouse is over the character to store the pointer
- Detection Gain Rate Mod; scales the speed at which you are detected
- Detection Decay Rate Mod; scales the speed at which you are forgotten
- Infinite Usable Items; as name suggests
- Infinite Food; so your food is not taken (it will still appear as taken so you might need to take a break on long trips)
- Player Damage Mod; scales the damage you take
- Non Player Damage Mod; scales the damage non-players take
- Inv. Item Duper; allows you to duplicate items. Hold CTRL while picking up the item when dropping into another inventory slot
- Attunement Remover; removes attunement requirement from items. It does not persist though so after reloading game data items will appear to be back in normal (and NOT attuned). Consider this a temporary measure.
- Infinite Spell Slots; hold CTRL when clicking the Cast button to refill the used up spell slots.
- Crafting Time Mod; scales the time required to cast an item.

Enjoy!
Can you make a version that work with unfinished business mod ?

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

halo197pt wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:29 pm
Most likely yes.

halo197pt
Cheater
Cheater

Post by halo197pt »

Csimbi wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2024 1:53 pm
halo197pt wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:29 pm
Most likely yes.
OMG, really ? Thanks