Solasta Crown of The Magister ( 1.5.52 + DLC ) June.2023 + Unfinished Business Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Wraithspectr3
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Solasta Crown of The Magister ( 1.4.33 + DLC )

Post by Wraithspectr3 »

okay, nevermind. apparently the crash only occurs with the mod, if an enemy uses a specific spell. sorry for the annoyance.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Wraithspectr3 wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:32 pm
okay, nevermind. apparently the crash only occurs with the mod, if an enemy uses a specific spell. sorry for the annoyance.
The mod looks interesting. Yes its true that the mod hooks in to the same method as the spend spell function.. I have thought about trying to hook into some place else so instead of preventing spells from being spent, it gives you spell slots..Keep looking at this thread as Im going to look into it soon.

Dimensionist
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Dimensionist »

Game is crashing to desktop way too often. Anyone know the most common ways this can happen with the table?

A few other things:
1. The pointer for Base Charisma is a bit wonky - it keeps switching around.
2. Sometimes the crafting section gets bricked because of the table. Not quite sure what's causing it, though.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Dimensionist wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:40 am
Game is crashing to desktop way too often. Anyone know the most common ways this can happen with the table?

A few other things:
2. Sometimes the crafting section gets bricked because of the table. Not quite sure what's causing it, though.
A few other things:

One Question:
Are you using mods?
Which ones? Did you test without mods?

1. Always tun off ALL the levelup/Creation scripts as soon as you are finished using them.
2. Always turnoff the item duplication script as soon as soon as you are finished duplicating..

I wonder if the crafting getting bonked has something to do with the 99x stacks or stacks don't decrease.. I may add a crafting hack. Ill look at the base charisma.

Can you please post some save-games (zipped with password and a text file describing where it likes to crash or where it that crashes randomly and screenshots (just use Lightshot) of the table with all the options you have been NORMALLY using ACTIVATED (check MArked cause I need to see!). Just add it all: screenshots, savegame, and text describing issue into one zip and attach it here with a password.

SAMGAME LOCATIONS:

C:\Users\User\AppData\LocalLow\Tactical Adventures\Solasta the "saves" game folder

OR

for steam "Save" games folder. Just search for it Tactical Adventures or LocalLow\Tactical Adventures in the Saves folded
You only add the ones that have been problematic and in s text file describe the crash where and how.

This will GREATLY help and Make it more likely that i will be able to fix it!! so Do it Folks if you like this table!

Game this complex with this many scrips need community help.. Its all for you guys, I rarely play these days as no time :(

Wraithspectr3
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Wraithspectr3 »

gideon25 wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2023 3:41 pm
The mod looks interesting. Yes its true that the mod hooks in to the same method as the spend spell function.. I have thought about trying to hook into some place else so instead of preventing spells from being spent, it gives you spell slots..Keep looking at this thread as Im going to look into it soon.
yup, the "unfinished business" mod is great, adding feats, spells, subclasses etc from all the supplement books. it also includes the community patches. feels almost mandatory like "long war" mod for x-com or "perkus maximus" for skyrim. as far as i can tell, most options in your table are working correctly. if you can find a way to make the unlimited spell work with enemy caster by using a different hook method... that would be greatly appreciated. ;) otherwise i will circumvent that crash by disabling it on enemy turns. :D
Dimensionist wrote:
the game is extremely janky, with or without mods or cheat engine usage. i played vanilla/no cheats for about a year and had constant crashes, combat turns not passing etc. once i had to go back to an earlier save that was 6 hours old because of infinite loading screen glitch.

so here are few tips from me:

1. save often and use different save files! the game can brick your entire save without any warning or buying you dinner first.
2. dont use any 99 stack cheats if you can avoid it. either set them back to normal stack size once you are done, or use them all up. this had been corrupting my save file before (could no longer load my save game).
3. DO NOT DUPLICATE magic items themselves. duplicate the ingredients and craft multiple versions. the game identifies items by giving them a specific ID and duplicating them makes the game increasingly bug out as you pass several loading screens. i am 95% certain this hardlocked my game at some point and i had to un-attune all magic items and drop them on the ground so they would despawn.
4. only activate scripts you really need, and turn them off if you dont need them.

just to be clear: i dont put any fault on gideon or other table creators, alot of it is just the jankiness of the game itself. ;)

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Wraithspectr3 wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:14 pm
gideon25 wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2023 3:41 pm
yup, the "unfinished business" mod is great, adding feats, spells, subclasses etc from all the supplement books. it also includes the community patches. feels almost mandatory like "long war" mod for x-com or "perkus maximus" for skyrim. as far as i can tell, most options in your table are working correctly. if you can find a way to make the unlimited spell work with enemy caster by using a different hook method... that would be greatly appreciated. ;) otherwise i will circumvent that crash by disabling it on enemy turns. :D
Dimensionist wrote:
so here are few tips from me:

1. save often and use different save files! the game can brick your entire save without any warning or buying you dinner first.
2. dont use any 99 stack cheats if you can avoid it. either set them back to normal stack size once you are done, or use them all up. this had been corrupting my save file before (could no longer load my save game).
3. DO NOT DUPLICATE magic items themselves. duplicate the ingredients and craft multiple versions. the game identifies items by giving them a specific ID and duplicating them makes the game increasingly bug out as you pass several loading screens. i am 95% certain this hardlocked my game at some point and i had to un-attune all magic items and drop them on the ground so they would despawn.
4. only activate scripts you really need, and turn them off if you dont need them.

just to be clear: i dont put any fault on gideon or other table creators, alot of it is just the jankiness of the game itself. ;)
Yea true, what the duplicator does is prevent the game from deleting the item out of the previous slot is was in. See it deletes ther item from one inventory slot and recreates in another. So yea it does duplicate with the same id.. I don't really want to get into the whole "figure out the entire over complex spawn system."

So I'm going to remove that option since it can cause problems (not worth it). Instead the "unlimited stacked items use" should be safe as it checks to make sure item is stackable. I may also make a script for unlimited ALL items use.. Hmm. Maybe I will do some item hacking. Well see.. ALMOST Done updating Tropico 6 (what a Monster :P).

Dimensionist
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Dimensionist »

gideon25 wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:56 pm
One Question:
Are you using mods?
Which ones? Did you test without mods?
No mods.
1. Always tun off ALL the levelup/Creation scripts as soon as you are finished using them.
2. Always turnoff the item duplication script as soon as soon as you are finished duplicating..
Yes on the item duplication script, but I wasn't aware that the levelup/character creation scripts were to be turned off as well. Whoops. Will keep it in mind for the future.
I wonder if the crafting getting bonked has something to do with the 99x stacks or stacks don't decrease.. I may add a crafting hack. Ill look at the base charisma.
Got it.
Can you please post some save-games (zipped with password and a text file describing where it likes to crash or where it that crashes randomly and screenshots (just use Lightshot) of the table with all the options you have been NORMALLY using ACTIVATED (check MArked cause I need to see!). Just add it all: screenshots, savegame, and text describing issue into one zip and attach it here with a password.

SAMGAME LOCATIONS:

C:\Users\User\AppData\LocalLow\Tactical Adventures\Solasta the "saves" game folder

OR

for steam "Save" games folder. Just search for it Tactical Adventures or LocalLow\Tactical Adventures in the Saves folded
You only add the ones that have been problematic and in s text file describe the crash where and how.

This will GREATLY help and Make it more likely that i will be able to fix it!! so Do it Folks if you like this table!

Game this complex with this many scrips need community help.. Its all for you guys, I rarely play these days as no time :(
Hasn't been crashing recently, so I'll wait and see for now. Maybe once I stop using the character creation/level up scripts normally, things will get better.

Oh, a word - if you change the base proficiency to be higher than 6 (maybe 7 or 8, didn't check), the crafting tab glitches.

Dimensionist
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Dimensionist »

Wraithspectr3 wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:14 pm
Hm. Is this *just* for items that attune themselves, or regular magic items (like a +1 short sword) as well? I saw the problem with attuned items myself before, but it seemed to work fine with regular magic items.
Oh, I agree. He's done an amazing job, offering features other tables/trainers don't provide for no remuneration. He deserves every kudos he gets.

Wraithspectr3
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Wraithspectr3 »

Dimensionist wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2023 8:53 am
Hm. Is this *just* for items that attune themselves, or regular magic items (like a +1 short sword) as well? I saw the problem with attuned items myself before, but it seemed to work fine with regular magic items.
when one character attunes a duplicated item, all the other duplicated items become attuned to the same character as well. that is the problem you are familiar with i assume.

but i meant the issue with weapons that dont need attunement. for example i crafted a longsword with 1d6 extra thunder damage and then just duplicated that for all other characters. which worked fine for a while. i kept playing but at some point when i attempted a long rest at a campfire the time wouldnt fast forward like it used to. the game didnt freeze or crash or anything. the music continued as per usual too. game was just stuck. i had to alt+f4 the game. after that the bug appeared again after a while. when i tried to leave the area and initiated fast travel it would get stuck in loading screen. had to force quit again.

the only way to fix it permanently was to dump all magic items, spamming short rest (long rest was bugged) to advance time long enough for the items to despawn. after that i could continue playing normally. i stopped using that script for duplicating the items themselves and never had that issue again, therefor i assume it has something to do with it, but i cannot say for sure.

Dimensionist
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Dimensionist »

Wraithspectr3 wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2023 8:25 pm
Dimensionist wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2023 8:53 am
when one character attunes a duplicated item, all the other duplicated items become attuned to the same character as well. that is the problem you are familiar with i assume.
That's the one.
but i meant the issue with weapons that dont need attunement. for example i crafted a longsword with 1d6 extra thunder damage and then just duplicated that for all other characters. which worked fine for a while. i kept playing but at some point when i attempted a long rest at a campfire the time wouldnt fast forward like it used to. the game didnt freeze or crash or anything. the music continued as per usual too. game was just stuck. i had to alt+f4 the game. after that the bug appeared again after a while. when i tried to leave the area and initiated fast travel it would get stuck in loading screen. had to force quit again.

the only way to fix it permanently was to dump all magic items, spamming short rest (long rest was bugged) to advance time long enough for the items to despawn. after that i could continue playing normally. i stopped using that script for duplicating the items themselves and never had that issue again, therefor i assume it has something to do with it, but i cannot say for sure.
I see. Well, something to keep in mind for the future then, I suppose.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Im going to try to fix the stack able stuff and take a look at some compare for the duplicating..As we as a few things. Look for an update. As Im going to finish fixing this one before move on to the next.

The scripts effect by Unfinished business mod.:
[X] <== Dice Rolls: Always Max Critical Attack/Hit
[X] <== Dice Rolls Massive Ability Check: Pass Most Ability Checks (Thief Skills,Examine item,etc.)
[X] <== Hands (Somatic) & Material Not Needed for Spells
Those MAY likely cause random instability or crashes.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Solasta Crown of The Magister ( 1.4.33 + DLC ) (v3 - additions))

Post by gideon25 »

Update *1.4.33 (v3)G25+DLC*
1.Changed the way unlimited spell castings worked.
2.Removed 99 stacks- caused too many problems during testing. Just have to make due with stacks don't decrease.
3.Added a script that lets you attune/unattune as many times as you want during rests.
4.Moved Item duplicator to the bottom as that can cause bugs upon occasion. You can still use it but be careful of trying to duplicate attuned items and giving them to different chars.. etc. Lots of ways to screw this up :P

Ok, thats it for this one for a LONG, LONG time. I left up the 1.4.3.3 (v2) for people that want the 99 stacks. You can just copy/paste the attunement script over. Cheers.

Dimensionist
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Dimensionist »

A problem that I'm not sure is related to the table or the Unfinished Business mod:
Upon entering a new area, the controllable NPC characters in the party lose their buffs.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Dimensionist wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2023 4:57 am
A problem that I'm not sure is related to the table or the Unfinished Business mod:
Upon entering a new area, the controllable NPC characters in the party lose their buffs.
Yea that mod changes SO many things. I can only say test each script and see which one it is and just don't turn on that script.. Or just use it out of battle.

requiem420
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by requiem420 »

With the new update (1.4.33) when using unlimited spell castings and using the popup for "Smite" or "Pass", the game gets stuck afterwards...