Solasta Crown of The Magister ( 1.5.52 + DLC ) June.2023 + Unfinished Business Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Solasta Crown of The Magister +55 (1.1.11) **v4** testing Damage

Post by gideon25 »

rayban87 wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:48 pm
Also I still had your version 4 and took a screenshot before activating any damage options.

[Link]

I have 16gb ram.
Glad you're still hammering away and hopefully others will post their testing progress too in case it all works for them and it's just a specific error that just happens to me maybe.
Wait a minute that is completely different than mine:

// ---------- INJECTING HERE ----------
RulesetCharacter:SustainDamage: 55 - push rbp
// ---------- DONE INJECTING ----------
RulesetCharacter:SustainDamage+1: 48 8B EC - mov rbp,rsp
RulesetCharacter:SustainDamage+4: 48 81 EC 40 01 00 00 - sub rsp,00000140
RulesetCharacter:SustainDamage+b: 48 89 75 D0 - mov [rbp-30],rsi
RulesetCharacter:SustainDamage+f: 48 89 7D D8 - mov [rbp-28],rdi
RulesetCharacter:SustainDamage+13: 4C 89 65 E0 - mov [rbp-20],r12
RulesetCharacter:SustainDamage+17: 4C 89 6D E8 - mov [rbp-18],r13
RulesetCharacter:SustainDamage+1b: 4C 89 75 F0 - mov [rbp-10],r14
RulesetCharacter:SustainDamage+1f: 4C 89 7D F8 - mov [rbp-08],r15
RulesetCharacter:SustainDamage+23: 4C 8B E1 - mov r12,rcx
RulesetCharacter:SustainDamage+26: 48 89 95 18 FF FF FF - mov [rbp-000000E8],rdx

And why that jump to Patch1? I don't even have that... What version of the game are you using (GOG or Steam and what version number)? Hm, So do this: close down the game AND cheat engine. Then reopen game attach cheat engine but don't activate ANY scrips at all (not even the MAIN one!). Now go to top of cheat engine select Mono, then Activate Mono features. Now Ctrl+M and search for RulesetCharacter:SustainDamage and post back and tell me if its the same as your screenshot...

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

rayban87
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rayban87 »

gideon25 wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:57 pm
rayban87 wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:48 pm
Also I still had your version 4 and took a screenshot before activating any damage options.

[Link]

I have 16gb ram.
Glad you're still hammering away and hopefully others will post their testing progress too in case it all works for them and it's just a specific error that just happens to me maybe.
Wait a minute that is completely different than mine:

// ---------- INJECTING HERE ----------
// ---------- DONE INJECTING ----------
RulesetCharacter:SustainDamage+13: 4C 89 65 E0 - mov [rbp-20],r12
RulesetCharacter:SustainDamage+17: 4C 89 6D E8 - mov [rbp-18],r13
RulesetCharacter:SustainDamage+1b: 4C 89 75 F0 - mov [rbp-10],r14
RulesetCharacter:SustainDamage+1f: 4C 89 7D F8 - mov [rbp-08],r15
RulesetCharacter:SustainDamage+23: 4C 8B E1 - mov r12,rcx
RulesetCharacter:SustainDamage+26: 48 89 95 18 FF FF FF - mov [rbp-000000E8],rdx

And why that jump to Patch1? I don't even have that... What version of the game are you using (GOG or Steam and what version number)? Hm, So do this: close down the game AND cheat engine. Then reopen game attach cheat engine but don't activate ANY scrips at all (not even the MAIN one!). Now go to top of cheat engine select Mono, then Activate Mono features. Now Ctrl+M and search for RulesetCharacter:SustainDamage and post back and tell me if its the same as your screenshot...
Heyo sorry for the late reply, just been overworking like crazy the last few days due to this whole pandemic situation.
I'm a nurse so it's just been getting more hectic as this particular outbreak continues to grow where I live.

I have the GOG version 1.1.11 from memory when I've opened the game and it shows at the top right of the screen.
I haven't tried the set of instructions you gave me yet but I will get around to doing it soon hopefully.
Although all the three options have worked for a few others so idk if I've done something weird to my game since I do use a number of different mods at the moment, maybe it's affecting how the table would normally work possibly?

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

rayban87 wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:31 am
Heyo sorry for the late reply, just been overworking like crazy the last few days due to this whole pandemic situation.
I'm a nurse so it's just been getting more hectic as this particular outbreak continues to grow where I live.

I have the GOG version 1.1.11 from memory when I've opened the game and it shows at the top right of the screen.
I haven't tried the set of instructions you gave me yet but I will get around to doing it soon hopefully.
Although all the three options have worked for a few others so idk if I've done something weird to my game since I do use a number of different mods at the moment, maybe it's affecting how the table would normally work possibly?
Yea if the mods are creating instructions (and I think they do as they are UNITY based mods) well..that may be a problem. I would follow my direction before and check again first. If it still has a jmp to that sustainDamage_Patch1 with NO scripts activated (not even my top script) then there is an issue. I would then deactivate my mods and look at that same function again and see at the very top if it still has that jmp to _Patch1.. Cause it should look something like this (NO jmp at the top when all my scripts are deactivated):

You could even deactivate the MODS one by one, activate mono in cheat engine and go to RulesetCharacter:SustainDamage to see which mod is actually doing it.

rayban87
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rayban87 »

gideon25 wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:05 am
rayban87 wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:31 am

Yea if the mods are creating instructions (and I think they do as they are UNITY based mods) well..that may be a problem. I would follow my direction before and check again first. If it still has a jmp to that sustainDamage_Patch1 with NO scripts activated (not even my top script) then there is an issue. I would then deactivate my mods and look at that same function again and see at the very top if it still has that jmp to _Patch1.. Cause it should look something like this (NO jmp at the top when all my scripts are deactivated):

You could even deactivate the MODS one by one, activate mono in cheat engine and go to RulesetCharacter:SustainDamage to see which mod is actually doing it.
Okay so it's taken me a while to get some time to do it and yeah it turns out it's one of the mods I have.
I just uninstalled all mods and gave it a go and it worked fine so I'm now going to spend the time finding out which exact mod is the one stuffing up the table for me.
Thankfully the version 4 you uploaded mostly all works except for the sorcery points option so I can use that table version when I have all mods active.
Sorry to send you through all that rigmarole of table versions you kept updating when it turned out to be one or more of the mods I was using.

Lyonsirois97
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Solasta Crown of The Magister +55 (1.1.11) **v5** new scripts

Post by Lyonsirois97 »

Hi, I'm currently having this issue.

Can you help please? Thank you.

Lyonsirois97
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lyonsirois97 »

Hi, i cannot run the cheat engine.

Can you help please? Thank you.

grumman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by grumman »

Using the most recent (I think) 1.1.11+G25v5 there isn't a setting under character for changing strength score. All other attributes are there and working, but no strength. It shows up in the screenshot posted, but I can't find it anywhere. Help?

Also, THANK YOU for your hard work!

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

grumman wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:12 pm
Using the most recent (I think) 1.1.11+G25v5 there isn't a setting under character for changing strength score. All other attributes are there and working, but no strength. It shows up in the screenshot posted, but I can't find it anywhere. Help?

Also, THANK YOU for your hard work!
oops look like it may have been accidentally deleted it- good catch!.

Update *1.1.11* (v6)
1. Added Strength back to the Character editor (must have been accidentally deleted)
2. Fixed [X] <== Infinite Sorcery Points Only (Alternate) (did not do anything--works now)

grumman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Solasta Crown of The Magister +55 (1.1.11) **v6**

Post by grumman »

Awesome, thanks!

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Excellent table (as usual with gideon25), thank you !

I have one question though, has anyone found a way to edit a character's skills after creation ? (Arcana, History, Acrobatics, ...)
The Character editor in the table doesn't seem to show them.

Thanks in advance :)

tobz29340
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tobz29340 »

Aaaaaand the new update on the Windows store killed the table. Hopefully it will be updated :(

Skarder
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Skarder »

Hi. Firstly, thanks for the table, and secondly, can you please make a table for game version 1.2.11? Thanks again)))

hankland
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hankland »

can't seem to check the dice:rolls always crit/hit
Anyone else having this problem?

izumi64
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by izumi64 »

I hope this table can be updated to recent version,

always encounter crashes when using available table, and some cheats like no damaged, crit chance,etc won't work

Ontos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ontos »

@gideon25 Please update the table. The "Take no Damage" option affects both player creatures and enemies - therefore it is useless. Gold (all 4 types of coins) only changes visually, with no real amount of money visible if you change the amount of money at least once. :cry: And many other features don't work.