Solasta Crown of The Magister ( 1.5.52 + DLC ) June.2023 + Unfinished Business Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
yoco
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Solasta Crown of The Magister +55 ( 1.3.44 + DLC ) **UPDATE**

Post by yoco »

gideon25 wrote:
Sun Apr 24, 2022 6:28 am
Update *1.3.44_G25+DLC*
NOTE: With Cheat engine 7.4 I had a lot of problems with game v1.3.44 with cheat engine stuttering, freezing, difficulty activating scripts, etc.. If it does it for you then use Cheat Engine 7.3 with it (install, then put a renamed shortcut on desktop then manually open 7.3 and just drag and drop the table into it.):
[Link]
NOTE: ****Activate main/top script at Main Menu FIRST before loading any savegames: If in the middle of a game, save your game, close/shut down game, then start game up and load main script at main menu before loading any save game***
1. Fixed LOTS of scripts. The Level up code stuff completely changed so had to figure it out by scratch which took forever, but I think I got it.
2. Same as before: Character Creation AND Level Up Proficiency, Feat, Language, Cantrip, and Spell Learn Hack<--Ranger/Sorcerer If Higher Level Spells are Greyed Out, DESELECT (click On) 1 lower level spell and it will put a red X on it, then select Ignore, then hit auto then change, then click ignore again and the higher level spells will no longer be greyed out and you can select them.
When using cheat table and when exiting the game, does the game normally close for you? For me it freezes and CE give me some error message.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

yoco wrote:
Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:42 pm
When using cheat table and when exiting the game, does the game normally close for you? For me it freezes and CE give me some error message.
No, but its not unusual for Unity games to crash when exiting the game with cheat engine is attached. Disable the top Main script (which disables everything) before you exit the game or just close cheat engine completely before you close game and it shouldn't crash. I have a little script that i sometimes add that prevents the crash but i was having too many issues with CE 7.4.

Dimensionist
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Dimensionist »

The 99 items stack cheat doesn't seem to be working. Is there something special we have to do for it or something?

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Dimensionist wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:14 am
The 99 items stack cheat doesn't seem to be working. Is there something special we have to do for it or something?
Update *1.3.44_G25+DLC* (v3)
1. FIXED Entry that caused CE 7.4 some freezes.
2. Made several script changes that should fix allocation problems (let me know if a script won't activate and you right click on it and it says "Failure allocating near (etc)"
3. FIXED 99x Max Stacksize Script
4. Added code that will let you close game without it crashing if CE is still attached.

ninjabz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Solasta Crown of The Magister +55 ( 1.3.44 + DLC ) (v3) FIXES

Post by ninjabz »

Thanks!

Justy311
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Justy311 »

Not sure what's going on. But it doesn't seem to activate for me. The game did update to 1.3.47 so that might have something to do with it. When I'm at the main menu and click to activate the script it just goes into compact view mode and sits there. The archive script will load, but I haven't tried using anything inside it.

CE 7.4 BTW, if that matters. I did read you were having some issues with it seemed you had them fixed.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Justy311 wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:33 pm
Not sure what's going on. But it doesn't seem to activate for me. The game did update to 1.3.47 so that might have something to do with it. When I'm at the main menu and click to activate the script it just goes into compact view mode and sits there. The archive script will load, but I haven't tried using anything inside it.

CE 7.4 BTW, if that matters. I did read you were having some issues with it seemed you had them fixed.
Ok, so try this:
Make sure Solasta is not open at all. Start Solasta, then while it is loading double click Table and attach it. AS SOON as Solasta finishes loading (and main menu comes up) IMMEDIATELY activate the top main script (you may even be able to activate it BEFORE the main menu comes up - either way just start trying to activate it as quickly as you can attach the table). Sometimes it won't activate unless I do that. Basically you want to activate the top/main script as quickly as possible when game first loads up. If it still does not work then right click the script and give me the error. If its a failure allocating memory near error, then yea, you got to exit game, close cheat engine then follow directions up above. Also make sure you aren't using any mods.

I am using trampolines to avoid 14 byte jumps but they keep adding so much crap that its getting more difficult and running out of room to allocate it that way so we have to quickly get that top script activated before the JIT code completely loads :P

laddwi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by laddwi »

Thank you gideon25 for this table! Just want to balance the hype by saying that it works perfectly for me in the latest version 1.3.47. The way I do it is to just open the table once Solasta completely loads to the main menu. Then select the scripts I want THEN load my game or create characters. Have had zero issues since you released the update on Monday.

Also, the fix you made for CE 7.4 works perfectly as all the lag from the earlier version is gone. Thanks again!

Justy311
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Justy311 »

Nice. That seems to work, well, when it doesn't say my save is corrupted and can't load. But I managed to get it to do some stuff now. Fun table, thanks for the work that went into it!

Irtan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Irtan »

Thank you for the table, it works great. One question, would it be possible to add option to edit characters personality flags and/or choose more than 2 during character creation like with proficiencies/spells?

Justy311
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Justy311 »

Edit: I figured it out. It is working for those powers but given their nature they don't 'go away' after use. You can use them again your next turn, but you can't use them the same turn even though it says they're available. So like, you can't attack, action surge, attack, action surge, repeat. But you can attack, action surge, attack, end turn and then do it again next turn.

So, I've been using this for a while now and it's great! I figured out what was causing the 'corrupted save' thing. I was trying to use the Cheat Menu option. Which I think was already mentioned here, but I missed it cuz I was looking for other things when I skimmed through the thread. All good on that front.

I did have one question though.

I've noticed some powers don't seem to be working with the unlimited power code. Namely, I've noticed that Lay On Hands, and Action Surge don't seem to benefit from this. Well, not entirely. They can be used an unlimited amount of times, but anytime after the first has no actual effect. (IE: I can press Action Surge again, but don't get my turn back and I can't use it the next round on my turn either though the button is always available. Same for Lay on Hands really, can use it, but there is zero actual effect so no healing.)

So the question is, is this how it's intended to work?

infias
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by infias »

So far it seems to be working on 1.3.47, but I don't have Lost Valley yet just the other DLC.

Dimensionist
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Dimensionist »

infias wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 7:53 pm
So far it seems to be working on 1.3.47, but I don't have Lost Valley yet just the other DLC.
It works even with the Lost Valley DLC installed, I've tested it.

... That said, some of the cheats lead to some weird shit happening. Not bad, actually pretty good, but weird. For instance, if you duplicate a stackable item and press Reorder, the item will be filled to the maximum of its stack size. Don't know if it's a weird interaction with the infinite inventory item and unlimited stack item use cheat, but there you go. I've not been using the 99X stack item cheat, because it works sometimes, but doesn't work at other times, so I don't bother.

Also, the game often crashes when quitting to main menu, and sometimes when loading a game. Fair warning.

Dimensionist
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Dimensionist »

Okay, so the Max Bestiary Knowledge cheat kinda feels like a trap option. It marks all the bestiary entries with 4/4 knowledge, sure ... except they're still not filled, and now you no can no longer add to them, since the game reads them as complete.

misterwolf
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by misterwolf »

The game just updated (1.3.81), and I think the values got moved around as the script now gives an AOB error.