Solasta Crown of The Magister ( 1.5.52 + DLC ) June.2023 + Unfinished Business Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Solasta Crown of The Magister +55 (1.1.8) (v2)

Post by gideon25 »

Update *1.1.8* (v2)
1. Changed The Unlimited Spell/Power/Sorcery Points/Channel Divinity/Healing Pool Uses Script AGAIN!. This is to try and alleviate take care of the crashing issues some have had (Plus I think its a better script now in general).
2. Added Massive Sorcery Points (99) and Massive Healing Pool (999).. So you wont actually see the 999 healing pool but you will be able to heal pretty much any amount of damage. NOW the sorcery points you WILL see as it ends up giving EVERYONE in the party 99 sorcery points..But also your sorcerer. Not sure how useful massive sorcery points are anyway, but you have the option.
THIS TABLE SHOULD STILL WORK WITH 1.16!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

shadowall91
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shadowall91 »

i got the same problem with latest version i don't know why

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

shadowall91 wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:48 am
Im not sure either. I mean the script is now completely different than the previous ones. Plus I made sure to use define and only at the beginning of the functions (to take care of any difference due to unity JIT differences).. If you are using Cheat Egnine 7.2 and Windows 10, 64bit..well you can try these scripts to maybe see what the problem is. The script for the spells is actually 3 scripts combined. So attached here is a table. You can copy and paste the scripts into the main table to test them out. They are numbered:
1 is the same always
2Alternate (5 byte jump)
3Alternate(5 byte jump)

So, activate only #1 and see if it crashes. If its good. Then try #1 and #2 together, then #1,2,3 together. If #2 or #3 crashes try the alternate #2 or #3. Let me know which one crashes and I can post a combined that works for you (and maybe others who have this issue).
Attachments
Spell-power-etc.scripts.CT
Test scripts
(14.37 KiB) Downloaded 43 times

Street_Hero
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Street_Hero »

gideon25 wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:29 am
shadowall91 wrote:
Im not sure either. I mean the script is now completely different than the previous ones. Plus I made sure to use define and only at the beginning of the functions (to take care of any difference due to unity JIT differences).. If you are using Cheat Egnine 7.2 and Windows 10, 64bit..well you can try these scripts to maybe see what the problem is. The script for the spells is actually 3 scripts combined. So attached here is a table. You can copy and paste the scripts into the main table to test them out. They are numbered:
1 is the same always
2Alternate (5 byte jump)
3Alternate(5 byte jump)

So, activate only #1 and see if it crashes. If its good. Then try #1 and #2 together, then #1,2,3 together. If #2 or #3 crashes try the alternate #2 or #3. Let me know which one crashes and I can post a combined that works for you (and maybe others who have this issue).
Before the sorcerer update, the spell/power/channel worked fine. After that it either not working/can't toggle on OR worked until combat happened then disconnected

NeedMoreCoffee
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NeedMoreCoffee »

For me, the new version (1.1.8 v2) seems to work fine now. No more issues (that I am aware of at this point in time ;)).

Thank you for your work, gideon25!

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

Twice for some strange reason, my game keep freezing up even with two option used, the critical always hit, and the enable always high ability scores.

VoidZeroOne
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by VoidZeroOne »

I'm on the GoG Version (1.1.8_Final) and the offsets seem to be wrong for currency, character editor and Factions

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

VoidZeroOne wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:02 pm
I'm on the GoG Version (1.1.8_Final) and the offsets seem to be wrong for currency, character editor and Factions
The screen shot is kindof useless because you can't even see the values :roll:
Anyway, not sure why none of that is correct. Im also using gog 1.18 final to test table. Make sure you are using windows 10 64 bit and cheat engine 7.2. I mean the offsets themselves should not be different..

VoidZeroOne
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by VoidZeroOne »

gideon25 wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:07 pm
VoidZeroOne wrote:
Anyway, not sure why none of that is correct. Im also using gog 1.18 final to test table. Make sure you are using windows 10 64 bit and cheat engine 7.2. I mean the offsets themselves should not be different..
It is rather strang, the first time I played all the values have been correct... anyways new patch is out for the game so let's see what's broken now if any.

Oh and for the future I'm on Win 10 Pro 21H1 (OS Build 19043.1110) 64bit with Core isolation On and CheatEngine 7.2 also 64 bit

Will update this post after I tested.

Edit: what I tested so far seems to work on game version 1.1.11

Street_Hero
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Street_Hero »

gideon25 wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:07 pm
VoidZeroOne wrote:

Every ******** time, guess no more spell cheating @@

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Street_Hero wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:01 am

Every ******** time, guess no more spell cheating @@
Is this with the new patch 1.1.11 or 1.1.8? Also if 1.1.8, did you try the Spell-power-etc.scripts.CT that I posted up above to try to isolate whats causing the issue? Im thinking when I update the table to 1.1.11 (which should be soon) I am going to give some alternative scripts for infinite spellcasting/power stuff as it seems to cause some people so many issues. Strangely, I never encountered any crashes with ANY of the spellcasting scripts :/

Also PM me that savegame where its crashing so I can test please.

Street_Hero
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Street_Hero »

1.1.6 and 1.1.8 too.
I tried everything, even archived/dont use one but still no luck.
Can turn it on and off until combat, attack/cast spell immediately crashed to desktop like above.
Here is my save : [Link]
Anyway thank for your help and your table.

shadowall91
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shadowall91 »

gideon25 wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:29 am
shadowall91 wrote:
1 is the same always
2Alternate (5 byte jump)
3Alternate(5 byte jump)

ok so after a couple of days of testing i finally have someting. First of all im on 1.1.11 version, second the combination on the scripts that seems not crashing the game is #1 and 3alternate; the other combinations crash the game when you cast a spell on yourself before battle or during battle or on the enemy's turn enemy tend not to do an action and the battle is stuck on enemy's turn.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

shadowall91 wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:35 pm
ok so after a couple of days of testing i finally have someting. First of all im on 1.1.11 version, second the combination on the scripts that seems not crashing the game is #1 and 3alternate; the other combinations crash the game when you cast a spell on yourself before battle or during battle or on the enemy's turn enemy tend not to do an action and the battle is stuck on enemy's turn.
So it looks like the 5byte jumps are the way to go.. So script #2 either one does not work?

shadowall91
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shadowall91 »

gideon25 wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:17 am
shadowall91 wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:35 pm
So it looks like the 5byte jumps are the way to go.. So script #2 either one does not work?
the #2 crash the game and the #2alternate i cant activate it on the table