Solasta Crown of The Magister ( 1.5.52 + DLC ) June.2023 + Unfinished Business Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Tyrranus
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Solasta Crown of The Magister ( 1.4.33 + DLC ) (v3 - additions))

Post by Tyrranus »

anyone checked to see if this still works with the new dlc?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Damian
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Damian »

Tested on game version 1.5.46 (palace of ice).

Table 1.4.33 V3 :
The game crashes with the "dice rolls" options, either when loading the save game or before the fight.
"Infinite movement" does not work.
"No damage etc" is enabled for enemies too.
From the 2nd to the 9th option (options for powers, magic, etc) sometimes bring up a debug window and the option does not activate.
"Current Hit Points" does not populate.

Changing stats works. Duplicating items, gold and no weight too.

So the table should be updated to the latest version.
Crashes corrupt backups so be careful.

(translated from French by google translate, sorry)

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Ill put it on my list. They have already released two hotfixes..

gyt567j
Cheater
Cheater

Post by gyt567j »

Can't level up a wizard if know all the spell, auto button cannot be clicked, other class can be upgraded, only the wizard cannot
Edit: After restarting the game, I can click the auto button, maybe because I am a high elf wizard

Rebelicious
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rebelicious »

Anyone that's found a way to pick more than one Domain for a Cleric?

I'm a bit shocked by the fact that nobody seems to have made a real character or save editor for this game. Or at least none that I've been able to find.

Rebelicious
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rebelicious »

I'm not sure how you're supposed to use the "[X] <== Main Level Up/Character Creation Hacks (Proficiency, Feat, Language,MetaMagic,Incantations,Cantrip,Powers,and Spells)" function. It ends up giving me an infinite number of picks for things, but if you choose "Auto" after picking what you want, it picks a bunch of random extra things that I obviously do not want - and there's no button to "Ignore" in most cases.

A function for simply editing how many picks you get would be much preferable, because unless I'm missing something, the function is useless in its current state unless you want to just übercheat (which I absolutely do not want; I just want a few extra picks, usually for flavor reasons).

VirgilSouth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VirgilSouth »

Rebelicious wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:05 pm
I'm not sure how you're supposed to use the "[X] <== Main Level Up/Character Creation Hacks (Proficiency, Feat, Language,MetaMagic,Incantations,Cantrip,Powers,and Spells)" function. It ends up giving me an infinite number of picks for things, but if you choose "Auto" after picking what you want, it picks a bunch of random extra things that I obviously do not want - and there's no button to "Ignore" in most cases.

A function for simply editing how many picks you get would be much preferable, because unless I'm missing something, the function is useless in its current state unless you want to just übercheat (which I absolutely do not want; I just want a few extra picks, usually for flavor reasons).
Well for me it works perfectly. Without any random stuff. You may want to try DrummerIX table

Rebelicious
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rebelicious »

VirgilSouth wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:22 pm
Rebelicious wrote:

Well for me it works perfectly. Without any random stuff. You may want to try DrummerIX table
Thanks for the tip, man! DrummerIX's table is able to add an arbitrary number of feats and seems to be working! I had completely missed that there were more than one big table up! Cheers!

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Rebelicious wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:45 pm
VirgilSouth wrote:
Rebelicious wrote:

Thanks for the tip, man! DrummerIX's table is able to add an arbitrary number of feats and seems to be working! I had completely missed that there were more than one big table up! Cheers!
Ah, see initially a long while ago I began and had it to where you just put in how many you want (or put in 1 less than what you wanted so you could progress) but I wanted a way to have it work automatically (way harder to do, btw). So you are just talking about the skills? Because I just went thru several character creations and the only time it gave me things i did not select was when I chose skills. Im going to look into fixing that (if I can).

EDIT Try the v2 of the fix a few messages down for fixed proficiency autopicks.
Last edited by gideon25 on Mon Jun 12, 2023 12:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Joshuan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Joshuan »

Thank you very much gideon25 for keeping your tables up to date.

Rebelicious
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rebelicious »

gideon25 wrote:
Sun Jun 11, 2023 4:03 pm
Rebelicious wrote:
VirgilSouth wrote:

Ah, see initially a long while ago I began and had it to where you just put in how many you want (or put in 1 less than what you wanted so you could progress) but I wanted a way to have it work automatically (way harder to do, btw). So you are just talking about the skills? Because I just went thru several character creations and the only time it gave me things i did not select was when I chose skills. Im going to look into fixing that (if I can).

EDIT:FIXED I THINK Please test out the attached script. What you are looking for is if at in any step of creation or level up it gives you something you did not select (it should not).

Also I am now working on the update for this table :)
Feats, actually! And unfortunately I'm far away from getting more feats right now, but I can see if I happened to have saved a game around getting to level 4, but I don't think I have one, so I can't test it. I did try it on spells and it seems to work perfectly there, but from what you're saying, that wasn't a problem to begin with, so I don't know.

Thanks for the continued support, though, I love the table, it (mostly) works like a charm!

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Rebelicious wrote:
Sun Jun 11, 2023 7:23 pm
gideon25 wrote:
Sun Jun 11, 2023 4:03 pm
Rebelicious wrote:

EDIT:FIXED I THINK Please test out the attached script. What you are looking for is if at in any step of creation or level up it gives you something you did not select (it should not).

Also I am now working on the update for this table :)
Feats, actually! And unfortunately I'm far away from getting more feats right now, but I can see if I happened to have saved a game around getting to level 4, but I don't think I have one, so I can't test it. I did try it on spells and it seems to work perfectly there, but from what you're saying, that wasn't a problem to begin with, so I don't know.

Thanks for the continued support, though, I love the table, it (mostly) works like a charm!
Ah, see there WAS an issue with skills.. Feats now.. What class were you using? Also isn't it basically the same when you create a character and level it up from the main menu? You could test it there as well. Also, was it because your attributes were maxed and you had to choose a feat?

Rebelicious
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rebelicious »

gideon25 wrote:
Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:03 pm
Ah, see there WAS an issue with skills.. Feats now.. What class were you using?
Cleric, Paladin, Bard, Ranger.
gideon25 wrote:
Also isn't it basically the same when you create a character and level it up from the main menu? You could test it there as well.
It probably is, but I forgot that you could do that! :lol: I just started up the game and tried both the regular table and your updated test table, and the issue is extant in both. The real oddity is that it picks different feats and a different amount of feats for each character. For my Cleric, it auto-picks Lock Breaker, Powerful Cantrip, and Robust. But for the Paladin it just picks Robust. For the Ranger it auto-picks Lock Breaker and Robust. For the Bard it also picks Lock Breaker, Powerful Cantrip, and Robust.
gideon25 wrote:
Also, was it because your attributes were maxed and you had to choose a feat?
Nope, I picked Feats because I wanted to pick feats.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Rebelicious wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2023 6:08 am
For my Cleric, it auto-picks Lock Breaker, Powerful Cantrip, and Robust. But for the Paladin it just picks Robust. For the Ranger it auto-picks Lock Breaker and Robust. For the Bard it also picks Lock Breaker, Powerful Cantrip, and Robust.
Ok, I think I've got it. Edit: Try next one down.
Last edited by gideon25 on Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Rebelicious
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rebelicious »

gideon25 wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2023 12:19 pm
Ok, I think I've got it. Try this one. I did the same fix for feats as I did for skills.
You're a treasure, it seems to work like a charm! :D

Now, you're going to hate me, but I diiiiid notice something else; Language selection seems to be busted the same way Feats and Skills seemed to be. You'll only really notice it on creation, but if I "auto" language selection, the character will select a slew of languages. I tried it on a Marsh Halfling Ranger Spy, and it auto-selects Elven, Goblin, Orcish, Terran. :P

Also, I wasn't running the "Unfinished Business" mod earlier, but between earlier and now, I decided to try it out, and I just wanted to say that your table seems to be working fine with it, at least concerning this function. There is one small concern, though; there's an option in Unfinished Business for being able to pick Background Skills and Background Tools, and if you "auto" the Tools selection while your table's creation-levelup-skills-option is turned on, it auto-picks all the Tools. I don't expect you to "fix" that, since it's strictly a mod-related issue (I don't think you ever get to freely pick Tool Proficiencies in the base unmodded game). I have no idea what goes into fixing the auto-selection issues, but I thought I'd mention it so you know, since it's a fairly big and popular mod, in case you want to take a look at it.