Solasta Crown of The Magister ( 1.5.52 + DLC ) June.2023 + Unfinished Business Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Paperangel
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Solasta Crown of The Magister +55 (1.1.11) **v6**

Post by Paperangel »

Ontos wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:12 pm
@gideon25 Please update the table. The "Take no Damage" option affects both player creatures and enemies - therefore it is useless. Gold (all 4 types of coins) only changes visually, with no real amount of money visible if you change the amount of money at least once. :cry: And many other features don't work.
Gold do work, with the Currency script.
And if it really doesn't work on your side... Honestly it's not hard to find the value by yourself with a quick scan. It's 4 Bytes.

However, there is a huge bug, potentially gamebreaking (related to Gold btw) with the "Dice Rolls : Pass All Ability Checks".
Indeed, if you use it, all of your gold instantly disappears. But that's not the worst.
→ Your can't gain gold by any means, even if you deactivate the script. Everything is stuck on 0.
Reloading the save or even restarting the game doesn't change this. Your save is corrupted.

It's playable, but still bothersome.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Ontos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ontos »

Paperangel wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 11:03 pm
And if it really doesn't work on your side... Honestly it's not hard to find the value by yourself with a quick scan. It's 4 Bytes.

However, there is a huge bug, potentially gamebreaking (related to Gold btw) with the "Dice Rolls : Pass All Ability Checks".
Indeed, if you use it, all of your gold instantly disappears. But that's not the worst.
→ Your can't gain gold by any means, even if you deactivate the script. Everything is stuck on 0.
Reloading the save or even restarting the game doesn't change this. Your save is corrupted.

I used the option "Dice Rolls : Pass All Ability Checks" Apparently, that's why I'm having money problems in the game. Again, I can ONLY VISUALLY change the number of coins (all 4 types). But it doesn't help in any way with purchases, when I pick up gold - visually (and apparently in fact) the amount doesn't change, when I sell something - either. The only way to buy something for me is to sell something at the same time as buying it!
This really makes using the above option harmful, breaking the game. Really looking forward to the update!

Ontos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ontos »

Paperangel wrote:
Given your explanation, I can no longer do that. If my money is always 0 in fact, I can't use value search, if I raise money from chest, it won't add money or change value. :(

Street_Hero
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Street_Hero »

But when the world needed him most, he vanished.

Ontos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ontos »

And can someone explain how to use the cheat menu? :|
Last item on the table: "Cheat Menu (Activate then Open/Close Inventory then Main Menu to activate Cheat Menu)"

Paperangel
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Paperangel »

Cheat Menu doesn't work anymore either.
But at least, it doesn't corrupt your saves when you activate the script.
Gideon is busy with Mad Games Tycoon 2, so he will probably not update Solasta before some time. Does anyone here knows how to update this table ? Honestly, my knowledge is limited to basic scans..

mmonk
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mmonk »

Okay, a couple things...

Awesome table. Not everything is 100% functional apparently but most of it is. The ITEM DUPLICATOR does not seem to be working. I turned it on and dragged some items over to an empty slot, nothing happens. Hotkey doesn't work either. I get a crash when trying to engage certain Game Play adjustments and trying to open the CHEAT MENU is a huge problem. Instant crash.

Everything else that I've tried pretty much works fine. Thanks so much for the table - looks like another update is needed though.

hankland
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hankland »

Paperangel wrote:
Ontos wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:12 pm
@gideon25 Please update the table. The "Take no Damage" option affects both player creatures and enemies - therefore it is useless. Gold (all 4 types of coins) only changes visually, with no real amount of money visible if you change the amount of money at least once. :cry: And many other features don't work.

You can edit the Gold Value in the table under Currency and Coins. It'll set your gold to whatever you populate there but it'll be unmoving. Spending or buying won't affect it. If you save and go out - it'll eventually go down when you spend it in a shop but might not update until well after the fact. Hope that helps. :)

mmonk
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mmonk »

hankland wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:13 am
can't seem to check the dice:rolls always crit/hit
Anyone else having this problem?
Yeah. Same with me

mmonk
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mmonk »

welp., My currency is officially broken. I can't seem to accrue any wealth whatsoever. The counter is stuck on 0 across the board and even with Cheat Engine it doesn't seem to change. This kinda sucks.

Paperangel
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Paperangel »

The author of the mod should edit the page and remove the table. Or at least warn about it.
It can really break your save.

Ontos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ontos »

Can someone please fix the table of the author of the post?

Street_Hero
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Street_Hero »

Pepsi

Ontos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ontos »

Street_Hero wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:00 am
Pepsi
Is that someone's nickname? I don't know such a person.

FreddieFly
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FreddieFly »

I would really like the Item Duplicator to work, but it does not seem to do anything. I am not using any mods and my Steam version is 1.2.15 - Public