Earth Defense Force: World Brothers

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ndck@ModEngine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Earth Defense Force: World Brothers

Post by ndck@ModEngine »

Earth Defense Force: World Brothers (Codex)

Version : v1.0.0

Scripts
- Infinite Armor *Hotkey Included*
- Infinite Ammo *Hotkey Included*
- Instant Rescue *Hotkey Included*
- Infinite Flight *Hotkey Included*
- Instant Special *Hotkey Included*
- Ability No Cooldown *Hotkey Included*

Changelog
Lists Of Changelog
Version : v1.0.0 v2
- Infinite Armor Option 1 & 2 Added. Option 1 is for all partys while Option 2 is for the current active player
- One Hit Kill Added *Hotkey Included* {You can only use this with Infinite Armor Option 2}

Version : v20210608 Update (Using Additional Mission Pack: Another ResCUBE Update/Build.8019082)
- Added 5 Options for Infinite Armor {I have made a description of the Armor options. For Option 1 & 2, don't mind the armor bar. What's important is the value}
- Revised the script for Easy Kills {You can only use this with Infinite Armor Option 1}
Note: These cheats may or may not work for you. I can't guarantee it will work for everybody. :) The most common or various issues if the cheat(s) doesn't work or activates is because the outdated or update game/table version or compatibility gaming platforms like Steam, Non-Steam, GOG, Epic, Windows Store/Gamepass, Cheat Engine versions or possibly due to any installation anomalies, Windows Version or CPU compatibility and so forth. Sometimes a simple game or PC restart might resolve this issue. My table is compatible from Cheat Engine 7.1 and above but it is still a good practice to keep your current Cheat Engine software up to date. For my table, just click on the 'Activate' script for it to add process as well as activate mono automatically depending on the game whether it uses the mono features or not. Finally, I would be most grateful if you could submit your rating if the table works for you as time, patience and effort were put into making these tables and also as a gesture of your support. Thank you all very much. :)
Click the like button if it works and for your kind support. Thank you. :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
EDFWB v20210608(D.O.R).CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 1085 times
EDFWB v2.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 271 times
EDFWB.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 151 times
Last edited by ndck76 on Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:01 am, edited 14 times in total.

stealthcl0wn
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Re: Earth Defense Force: World Brothers

Post by stealthcl0wn »

Much appreciated, thanks, it'll help me get back to my progress from the JP version.

Would you be willing or able to find the value that controls how many recruitable soldiers spawn in a mission? It varies between difficulty past a certain point and I'd love to put it to max (6) immediately.

ndck76
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndck76 »

Made some minor revisions

rata1217
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rata1217 »

This is really cool, thank you for sharing!:)

mighty825
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mighty825 »

thanks for the table
please add weapon fire rate and weapon fire range
thank you very much

LapisPhos
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by LapisPhos »

Thank you for this table! Is there any way to force armor increases or character skill level?

Allelujah
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Allelujah »

Great cheat table so far but I do have some questions. So My brother and I play together, he is playing legit while im using the table. Table works fine for me in MP, however it seems like we both keep randomly dying for no apparent reason, or a lot more frequently than without the cheat table. Would someone be able to look into that? See if something was changed on the whole teammates dying too quickly and randomly.

kamikaze00007
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kamikaze00007 »

Okay so here's a couple of findings or "bugs?" I have with v2 of the cheat table...

Using Infinite Armor/Health has an vulnerability. When you use either of the two cheats, your character's HP will go 999999 (and the bar kinda empty at the same time). However, while in this state your HP actually goes back to normal momentarily whenever you pick up any Health Items or have an Accessory/Ability that allows you to gain HP by defeating enemies. This means that while your HP goes down to normal values (before it goes back up to 999999 again for some reason) you and your team members are "kill-able". This is probably the cause of Allelujah's "random dying" issue as when things get chaotic you tend to pick up recovery items without knowing it/or have an accessory that recovers HP by killing enemies, and then you get hit with the vulnerability.

Also, note that when using the Infinite HP for entire Party option, you'll first have to cycle between your four characters once or twice before the other three's HPs will go up to 999999. If you don't, they will remain in normal HP values. You can confirm this by starting a mission with the cheat on, then switching to your 2/3/4th character. You'll see their HP are of normal values. But when you cycle through them again, it will now be 999999. I have to do this every mission or the remaining three characters pretty much just die in high difficulties.

Infinite Ammo works well, but it has an issue with weapons that only fire beacons that call for "Support Fire". There is a variation to this issue depending on the weapon's "attack type", but an example would be that the support fire gun that fires a beacon that calls for a barrage of homing missiles towards the target ends up calling for an infinite number of missiles at the same time. Once you've used the beacon gun once, the rain of missiles that come never end, meaning that the more you use the beacon gun, the more your map will be filled with an infinite storm of missiles (and eventually end up crashing your game or PC). Note that finishing the mission though ends just fine.

These are just my findings as I have zero knowledge of making and finding cheats. Somebody could probably look into this and fix these issues or just leave them as it is.

ndck76
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndck76 »

kamikaze00007 wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:39 am
I'll see what I can do.

Edit: Table updated. As for the beacon thing, nothing I can do about it since the one script is made for all weapons.

kamikaze00007
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kamikaze00007 »

ndck76 wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:02 am
kamikaze00007 wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:39 am
I'll see what I can do.

Edit: Table updated. As for the beacon thing, nothing I can do about it since the one script is made for all weapons.
Thank you for the update. I really wasn't asking for something to be done about it though, didn't want to bother people who are doing this on their free time. Still, thanks for updating. I'll test it when I have the time.

Edit/Update:
Okay, so I tested the new Infinite Armor options one by one and here are my findings:

The test was done on the Another ResCUBE Mission 6 (iirc) with the BALAM and the Valak monsters only. Testing was on how to first trigger the 999999 HP value (if it requires changing to character 2/3/4 first), if any Recovery Items or methods temporarily remove the Infinite Armor (basically, if the characters not currently controlled by the player still die sometimes), and if it is possible to Revive dead characters in the party (this was not possible with the first two versions of this cheat).

To conclude, "Infinite Armor Option 4" is the best option. All characters in the party do not become vulnerable regardless of after picking up recovery, and while they are being bombarded by a constant rain of attacks (in this case a stream of flame breaths by a lot of Valaks). Since nobody in the party dies at all, I was unable to test if it is possible to revive dead party members.

"Infinite Armor Option 5" is quite similar to the other cheats excluding Option 4, but in this option you can see the HP Bar triggering the "getting damaged" shaking animation when you pick up healing items, while your 999999 HP goes back down to normal temporarily. Also, you can revive dead teammates in Option 5, which is not possible with Option 3.

"Infinite Armor Option 3" is perhaps almost the same as the earlier versions of the cheat (1 and 2), and also does not allow revival of teammates.

Long story short, Option 4 is the best Infinite Armor cheat version based on my findings.

Corrodias
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Corrodias »

I understand it has been quite a while since this was last updated, but I have a request, having just started playing it, myself.

Is it possible that you could add a mouse axis inversion option?

Though the game does allow you to invert either axis, those options have no effect when driving vehicles - at least, the vertical one does. So you wind up pulling back to look up on foot but to look down in a tank. If we can simply flip the mouse behavior in CE and leave it at the default in-game, that may work.

If is this something that can be accomplished with console commands or editing the engine.ini file, that'd be great, too. I do not know enough about Unreal Engine 4 to do it myself, yet.