Biomutant [Engine:Unreal 4.18]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Biomutant [Engine:Unreal 4.18]

Post by SunBeam »

[ 26 May 21 - Hit #1 ]

Kindly DO NOT POST this content on other forums/communities (e.g.: Nexus, UnknownCheats, etc.). The same goes for you, avid ARTICLE WRITERS and YOUTUBE STREAMERS. Same as you prefer those places, I prefer FRF and I made this specifically for this community! If you want to share the news, do send those users to FRF instead.

Thank you for respecting my choice!

Game Name: Biomutant
Game Vendor: Steam
Game Build ID: 6732899 [ Steam Client > Library > BIOMUTANT > right-click > Properties > Updates tab > check at the bottom ]
Game Process: Biomutant-Win64-Shipping.exe

Hello folks.

Attached below is a DLL that will do the following:
  • Run threaded UE4 code to create the UConsole UObject, member of GameViewportClient; you may then use Tilde (~) key (or PageUp key, just in this game!) to open up the console. As far as what you can or can't do with the console, well.. I'm not the game developer :) You'll have to google around for commands, test stuff out and return with feedback. As opposed to just asking "what are the commands?" and doing nothing about it, waiting to be spoon-fed.
  • Will dump the UE4 FNameArray and UObjectArray, along with their addresses. What this means is you can then know what the fuck you're looking at in memory, when debugging/tracing or mapping structures, and come up with your own conclusions. Just like I did with my table below.

Biomutant_Console_Dumper.zip
password: sunbeam
(209.48 KiB) Downloaded 507 times

Instructions:
  • Download the archive; extract content to a folder of your choice.
  • Run the game, get to main menu.
  • Run IGCSInjector.exe. You can close it when asked.
  • Takes 1-2 seconds for the DLL to find the stuff, StaticCreate the Console UObject and dump Names/Objects to disk in the Win64 folder.
  • You may then use Tilde (~) key to open up the console in-game.

Commands (Engine):

• god
    Makes you invulnerable. What do you know.. DOES NOT WORK IN THIS GAME :) I'm convinced most of you believe "god" command works in ANY Unreal game. Nope, not in all. Especially when developers choose to build their Character Class without inheriting from Engine.Actor. And for those of you asking "what's the connection?". Well: god sets to True/False a BoolProperty in Engine.Actor. It's called bCanBeDamaged.
  • slomo <float>
    Slows down, accelerates or sets game speed back to normal, depending on the value you give it. (e.g.: slomo 0.5; slomo 1; slomo 1.5)
  • teleport
    Will teleport your character to the location appointed by your mouse pointer. Simply aim some spot, then ~ and teleport [Enter]. You'll instantly get to your targeted location.
  • playersonly
    Currently is designed to freeze any AI in place, including yourself. In older versions of the Engine, this was freezing everything but you. Guess Epic changed their mind. Could probably be tweaked through code hooks to exclude the player Character from the list of frozen entities.
  • toggledebugcamera
    This will detach current camera from the player (in reality, it changes controller to the newly created camera UObject) letting you fly around and explore the area. You can use it together with 'teleport', for example, to move your player to the location where the camera is pointing. Just type it in the console once you've decided for the spot.
  • summon <blueprint_name>
    Probably the most powerful command one can use. It's designed to spawn/generate in front of your view an UObject defined by the Blueprint's name you've typed in. What you can do with this is simply use it in conjunction with either extracting the game's .pak archive (\BIOMUTANT\Biomutant\Content\Paks\Biomutant-WindowsNoEditor.pak) or with the ObjectsDump.txt file (\BIOMUTANT\Biomutant\Binaries\Win64\ObjectsDump.txt). I'll describe the 2nd one, as it's faster:

- get in-game, inject the DLL
    - hit Numpad / just to make sure you have the latest .txt dumps
    - open ObjectsDump.txt in Notepad++ and search for "Package BP_"
    - everything that you see now can be summoned in-game, condition being you suffix them with a "_C"

NOTES:

- only Actors can be summoned/spawned
    - they are not initialized (don't ask how to spawn whatever NPC; you can't)
    - the Blueprint must have been loaded by the LEVEL for this command to work; if your Actor is part of level 13 and you're in level 2, which doesn't load its Blueprint, it won't spawn (it's an example)

Commands (Biomutant):

Below you will see a list of commands that work ONLY in Biomutant. Please note that how they work, if they work, that they don't work and so on is NOT something I am responsible of or should be questioned about. You want to know how they work, TEST them. Posting to ask "what does this do?" will be ignored. It's your user job to find out.

Code: Select all

Die
ClearInventory
GiveAll
GiveAllAutomatonVariants
GiveAllVehicleParts
GiveAllWeaponBits
GiveCrushWeapon
GiveFullAutoWeapon
GivePierceWeapon
GiveRifleWeapon
GiveShotgunWeapon
GiveSlashWeapon
IAmFast <value> (e.g.: IAmFast 100)
GiveXPToPlayer <value> (e.g.: GiveXPToPlayer 10)
IAmStrong (increases all attributes to 100+)
InfiniteEnergy <value> (e.g.: InfiniteEnergy 1)
LevelUP
PlayerSetSex <value> (e.g.: PlayerSetSex 1 -- not tested)
PlayerToggleHud
PlayerUpdateGizmo
PlayerRandomAll
PlayerRandomBack
PlayerRandomColor
PlayerRandomCompositeMelee
PlayerRandomCompositeRanged
PlayerRandomCosmetics
PlayerRandomCosmeticsAndWeapons
PlayerRandomDeformation
PlayerRandomFaceMask
PlayerRandomGear
PlayerRandomHat
PlayerRandomItems
PlayerRandomMask
PlayerRandomPants
PlayerRandomMelee <bool> (e.g.: PlayerRandomMelee 0/1)
PlayerRandomRanged <bool> (e.g.: PlayerRandomRanged 0/1)
PlayerRandomShoulder
PlayerRandomTorso
PlayerRandomWeapons <bool> (e.g.: PlayerRandomWeapons 0/1)
PlayerSetMask <MaskIntId> (e.g.: PlayerSetMask 1)
PresentNearestSecretArea
PrintVisibleMarkers
RefillAutomatonBoost
RefillAutomatonHeal
Respawn
SetbInDebugFlightMode <bool> (e.g.: SetbInDebugFlightMode 1 -- needs to be executable)
ToggleGod
ToggleInifiniteStamina
ToggleFlashlight
ToggleWushuEnabled
UnlockAllAbilites
UnlockAllMounts
UnlockAllOutposts
UnlockAllSecretAreas
UnlockAllSignTeleporters
UnlockAllSuperWushus
UnlockAllTalents
UnlockAllTraversalAbilities
UnlockAllWeaponSkills
UnlockEverythingOnMap
GiveGold <value> (e.g.: GiveGold 10)
GiveResources <value> (e.g.: GiveResources 1)
GiveMutationPoints (gives 99 points to all MUTATION categories)
GiveAmmo <value> (e.g.: GiveAmmo 100)
GiveItem <str> <value> (e.g.: GiveItem Accordion01 1)

" How did you discover them? "
Each command is a UFunction you can find out by assessing the ObjectsDump.txt file. Namely:

Search for Function entries, browse these entries, then when you stop at one Function that makes sense for you, check if it has arguments. Like so:

Line 37077: [00037076] 000001F56A635540 Function Biomutant.BiomutantPlayerController.GiveGold
Double-click it in the list of search results (Notepad++) and you will see this:

So there are 2 lines that go with "GiveGold":

[00037076] 000001F56A635540 Function Biomutant.BiomutantPlayerController.GiveGold
[00037077] 000001F56A635600 IntProperty Biomutant.BiomutantPlayerController.GiveGold.Gold
The Function is the command (the last part, after the .). So: GiveGold. On the next line you have an argument. You can see its type at the start of the row, after the address (IntProperty). So it's an INTEGER. Piece it all together and you get:

GiveGold <amount> (e.g.: GiveGold 100 -- gives you 100 gold)

That's all the magic there is to it. With this in mind, since you now know HOW, I am expecting not to see "how did you?" posts. If there will be such posts, I will ignore them :)

NOTE: Another condition for a command to work/run is for the UFunction to be executable. If the command is valid (you didn't type it wrong) and you've used the proper arguments (where due), though you get "command not recognized", it's probably because it's not executable. If that's the case, do let me know.

I might post further development, if I feel like or have the time to.

BR,
Sun

F A Q

Q: Command X doesn't work?
A: Doesn't work or doesn't do anything? They are different concepts. In either scenario, unless it's related to making the command executable, I'm not the game developer, so I don't know.

Q: Can't open the console, cuz I don't have a Tilde key on my keyboard (or some other shit).
A: WinKey + R > %LocalAppData%\Biomutant\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor [Enter]. Once in the folder create or open the already existing Input.ini file and put this in, atop:

[/Script/Engine.InputSettings]
ConsoleKey=F1
Change F1 key to whichever you want (e.g.: F10, Tilde, Backspace, etc.). Save file and start/restart the game. Key should now work.

Q: Can you do this and that?
A: Sorry, don't take in requests. In case you haven't noticed, there's no CHEAT TABLE in this topic. So please, take such discussions to the respective topics (viewtopic.php?f=4&t=16225;viewtopic.php?f=4&t=16224;etc.). I really am not interested in training the game, as unlike most of you, I am bored to death of the same routine: scan, debug, script; repeat.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Takeo47
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Biomutant [Engine:Unreal 4.18]

Post by Takeo47 »

Lovely, the sun rose

Takeo47
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Takeo47 »

Too bad there isn't a way to summon the mirage. I spent hours searching for him.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Takeo47 wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 6:03 am
Too bad there isn't a way to summon the mirage. I spent hours searching for him.
Who is the mirage? Which part of the game does it appear? A screenshot? More words. "Too bad" nothing won't happen cuz you can't express yourself in more detail :)

You have above an explanation on the "summon" command. Make sure you are in a level where you know for a fact this character exists. Otherwise, you can't summon it. Then figure out what's its Blueprint name. I hope you don't expect me to find that out...

Lastly, it would be a nice idea not to jump to conclusions, just cuz you couldn't get it to work.

VelHD
Cheater
Cheater

Post by VelHD »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 8:21 am
Takeo47 wrote:
Who is the mirage? Which part of the game does it appear? A screenshot? More words. "Too bad" nothing won't happen cuz you can't express yourself in more detail :)

You have above an explanation on the "summon" command. Make sure you are in a level where you know for a fact this character exists. Otherwise, you can't summon it. Then figure out what's its Blueprint name. I hope you don't expect me to find that out...

Lastly, it would be a nice idea not to jump to conclusions, just cuz you couldn't get it to work.
The Mirage is the name of the character that appears randomly when you are exploring "usually near roads and open fields". If you interact with it, you get a memory mission where you need to fight one of the students of your past. After that you get back to the present and be able to unlock one of the 4 forgotten "extensions" for your automaton.
Starts appearing when you start taking the first few outposts.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Wondering what's the main idea here: fighting the students of the past -OR- getting Automaton extensions. Cuz there are console commands for that, if you check the first post.

Takeo47
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Takeo47 »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 8:21 am
Takeo47 wrote:

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sound like an uneducated plebian. I just saw that near the bottom of your post, "- they are not initialized (don't ask how to spawn whatever NPC; you can't)", that one couldn't summon NPCS.

Ciris1166
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ciris1166 »

Hey Sunbeam, looks like someone copied this and posted it to Nexus. They credited you, but I'm guessing you didn't give permission. Just a heads up....

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Ciris1166 wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 12:47 pm
Hey Sunbeam, looks like someone copied this and posted it to Nexus. They credited you, but I'm guessing you didn't give permission. Just a heads up....
Kindly PM me the link, as I couldn't find it among the mods there: https://www.nexus_mods.com/biomutant (remove the "_"). Maybe they took it down?

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

VelHD
Cheater
Cheater

Post by VelHD »

It was online for a couple of hours, I noticed it this morning while I was installing the skip intro mod. If I remember correctly it was a newly made account, and it had 17 ish downloads

axellslade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by axellslade »

VelHD wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 4:50 pm
It was online for a couple of hours, I noticed it this morning while I was installing the skip intro mod. If I remember correctly it was a newly made account, and it had 17 ish downloads
Yup it definetely was, I also saw it while it was up.

I_was_a_legend
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by I_was_a_legend »

Is there a way for changing your class ?

ceso97
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ceso97 »

ok, I reread the whole post several times and it's almost an hour that I try to understand how to do it...

Among the commands you have put GiveItem and this command requires you to know the name of the item to get, but where do I find the name? Is that the name it has in the game?

I don't think so, because "nippon katana" (which is one of the initial weapons) doesn't make anything appear...
I don't understand what I'm missing...

VelHD
Cheater
Cheater

Post by VelHD »

ceso97 wrote:
Sat May 29, 2021 12:13 pm
ok, I reread the whole post several times and it's almost an hour that I try to understand how to do it...

Among the commands you have put GiveItem and this command requires you to know the name of the item to get, but where do I find the name? Is that the name it has in the game?

I don't think so, because "nippon katana" (which is one of the initial weapons) doesn't make anything appear...
I don't understand what I'm missing...
Same, have been messing around with that command but no results. Now i am just trying to figure out how to increase inventory space so that when i use the "give all weapons part" command it will show ALL the possible variants