Biomutant [Engine:Unreal 4.18]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Alex985
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Biomutant [Engine:Unreal 4.18]

Post by Alex985 »

I_was_a_legend wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:29 pm
As far as I have experienced the giveItem command here are my findings :
  • The items can take up to 4 attributes : Quality (Q_) ; Material (M_) ; Elemental (T_) ; Passive (P_)
  • All ""gears"" items (weapons, clothes and accessories) can take all 4 attributes.
  • Applying Quality and Material will improve the stats of the gear, the stats improved depends on the type of gear it is applied to (usually : Bonus damage, armor piercing and armor)
  • The melee passive cannot be applied on anything else than a melee weapon body, the giveItem will work but the passive won't be applied.
  • You can add a different passive to different parts of a weapon, but it seems that only the passive from the body is kept and applied on the final crafted weapon. I guess this is the same for Elemental I didn't tried it out.
  • You can apply a different passive on each clothes parts, but I don't know if the different passives are really all applied in game, this has to be tested. If it works that would be great though : 2 weapons + 7 clothes = 9 different passives ! Again this could be applied for Elementals with 125x9 damage !!
  • The giveItem command is working as follow : giveItem RB_Body01_1H:Q_Reinforced:M_Ultra:T_Scorching:P_RB_Chainshot 1 (1 being the number of the item you want to get)
  • giveAll gives you all the items in the game (once). But the Quality/Material/Elemental/Passive can vary and may not be optimal (maybe randomized ?).
  • clearInventory removes everything from inventory
Here is the list of all the items in the game : [Link]

Have fun :)

[Edit] : Also here is my script if it can be useful to someone :

Code: Select all

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
local list = getAddressList()
local f = io.open("C:\\Users\\USERNAME\\Desktop\\Biomutant_Item_Values.txt","a")

if itemRecordTimer then itemRecordTimer.destroy(); itemRecordTimer = nil end

--[[if firsTime ~= "yes" then
  f:write("ID;Damage Bonus;Damage Min;Damage Max;Armor Piercing;Fire Rate;Accuracy;Range;Crit;Mag size;Reload Speed;Elemental Damage;Addons;Health;Ki Energy;Armor;"..
  "Loot Chance;Req Level;Price;Energy Regen;Health Regen;Duration;Heat Rez;Cold Rez;Radioactivity Rez;Biohazard Rez;Hypoxia Rez".."\n")
   firstTime="yes"
end]]

local function timer_tick(timer)
  if tmp~=list.getMemoryRecordByDescription("Body").Value then
        f:write(list.getMemoryRecordByDescription("Body").Value .. ";" ..
        list.getMemoryRecordByDescription("Damage Bonus").Value .. ";" ..
        list.getMemoryRecordByDescription("Damage Min").Value .. ";" ..
        list.getMemoryRecordByDescription("Damage Max").Value .. ";" ..
        list.getMemoryRecordByDescription("Armor Piercing").Value .. ";" ..
        list.getMemoryRecordByDescription("Fire Rate").Value .. ";" ..
        list.getMemoryRecordByDescription("Accuracy").Value .. ";" ..
        list.getMemoryRecordByDescription("Range").Value .. ";" ..
        list.getMemoryRecordByDescription("Crit").Value .. ";" ..
        list.getMemoryRecordByDescription("Magazine Size").Value .. ";" ..
        list.getMemoryRecordByDescription("Reload Speed").Value .. ";" ..
        list.getMemoryRecordByDescription("Elemental Damage").Value .. ";" ..
        list.getMemoryRecordByDescription("Addons").Value .. ";" ..
        list.getMemoryRecordByDescription("Health").Value .. ";" ..
        list.getMemoryRecordByDescription("Ki Energy").Value .. ";" ..
        list.getMemoryRecordByDescription("Armor").Value .. ";" ..
        list.getMemoryRecordByDescription("Loot Chance").Value .. ";" ..
        list.getMemoryRecordByDescription("Req Level").Value .. ";" ..
        list.getMemoryRecordByDescription("Price").Value .. ";" ..
        list.getMemoryRecordByDescription("Energy Regen").Value .. ";" ..
        list.getMemoryRecordByDescription("Health Regen").Value .. ";" ..
        list.getMemoryRecordByDescription("Duration").Value .. ";" ..
        list.getMemoryRecordByDescription("Heat rez").Value .. ";" ..
        list.getMemoryRecordByDescription("Cold rez").Value .. ";" ..
        list.getMemoryRecordByDescription("Radioactivity rez").Value .. ";" ..
        list.getMemoryRecordByDescription("Biohazard rez").Value .. ";" ..
        list.getMemoryRecordByDescription("Hypoxia rez").Value.."\n")
        tmp = list.getMemoryRecordByDescription("Body").Value
  end
end

if not itemRecordTimer then
  itemRecordTimer = createTimer()
  itemRecordTimer.Enabled = false
  itemRecordTimer.Interval = 100
  itemRecordTimer.OnTimer =  timer_tick
end

[ENABLE]
itemRecordTimer.Enabled = true
f.close()

[DISABLE]
itemRecordTimer.Enabled = false
firstTime = ""
f.close()
Thank you so much for your great work! I just ask a couple of things:

1-What exactly is the script you have used for?
2-I copy and paste the script in the auto assembly window, but when I try to execute the script I get a syntax error loop, it says:

Error: [string "local syntax check, memrec = ... ..."]: 15: attempt to index a nil value

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

I_was_a_legend
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by I_was_a_legend »

Alex985 wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:07 pm
Thank you so much for your great work! I just ask a couple of things:

1-What exactly is the script you have used for?
2-I copy and paste the script in the auto assembly window, but when I try to execute the script I get a syntax error loop, it says:

Error: [string "local syntax check, memrec = ... ..."]: 15: attempt to index a nil value
1- The script is printing values in a file as you are overing the mouse in the game. Basically all the values you can find in Hover Pointer > Base > Body from cedricvdg's table here : viewtopic.php?f=4&t=16224

2- You get the error because the address list doesn't contain an address called "Body". That's because you didn't load cedricvdg's table.
Also I'm realising that I edited the table with mece's help so I edited my previous post and uploaded my CT file.

Also, you will want to modify the path to the file line 4 :

local f = io.open("C:\\Users\\USERNAME\\Desktop\\Biomutant_Item_Values.txt","a")
to actually point somewhere that actually exists on your machine.

Alex985
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Alex985 »

I_was_a_legend wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:38 pm

1- The script is printing values in a file as you are overing the mouse in the game. Basically all the values you can find in Hover Pointer > Base > Body from cedricvdg's table here : viewtopic.php?f=4&t=16224

2- You get the error because the address list doesn't contain an address called "Body". That's because you didn't load cedricvdg's table.
Also I'm realising that I edited the table with mece's help so I edited my previous post and uploaded my CT file.

Also, you will want to modify the path to the file line 4 :

to actually point somewhere that actually exists on your machine.
Perfect, now I get it. Thank you so much again! :D

Alex985
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Alex985 »

Excuse me legend, I think I'm doing something wrong. I downloaded your list of items and put it on the desktop, just as you specify in the script path. I don't know if it should look like it is in this table or not, I try to change the weapon parts and nothing changes, also if I want to modify the torso or the pants the game crashes

I_was_a_legend
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by I_was_a_legend »

Yeah, no, this is not how this is working.
My script is used to retrieve information from the game.
Cedricvdg's "Hover Pointer" script is used to display values, that's all.

If you want to edit weapon's stat you probably will want to check aSwedishMagyar's table : viewtopic.php?f=4&t=16225
But apparently (see @VelHD) the stats you modify are not saved. So you will have to repeat the operation each time you launch the game.

The list I provided in the Excel file is to be used with the GiveItem command of the console. You won't be able to edit the values but you can give yourself over the top weapons and gears.

ceso97
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ceso97 »

I_was_a_legend wrote:
  • The items can take up to 4 attributes : Quality (Q_) ; Material (M_) ; Elemental (T_) ; Passive (P_)
  • All ""gears"" items (weapons, clothes and accessories) can take all 4 attributes.
  • Applying Quality and Material will improve the stats of the gear, the stats improved depends on the type of gear it is applied to (usually : Bonus damage, armor piercing and armor)
  • The melee passive cannot be applied on anything else than a melee weapon body, the GiveItem command will work but the passive won't be applied.
  • You can add a different passive to different parts of a weapon, but it seems that only the passive from the body is kept and applied on the final crafted weapon. I guess this is the same for Elemental I didn't tried it out.
  • You can apply a different passive on each clothes parts, but I don't know if the different passives are really all applied in game, this has to be tested. If it works that would be great though : 2 weapons + 7 clothes = 9 different passives ! Again this could be applied for Elementals with 125x9 damage !!
  • The GiveItem command is working as follow : giveItem RB_Body01_1H:Q_Reinforced:M_Ultra:T_Scorching:P_RB_Chainshot 1 (1 being the number of the item you want to get)
  • GiveAll gives you all the items in the game (once). But the Quality/Material/Elemental/Passive can vary and may not be optimal (maybe randomized ?).
  • ClearInventory removes everything from inventory
Here is the list of all the items in the game : [Link]

Have fun :)

[Edit] : Also here is my CT file with new addresses from mece's and my logging script.
first of all, great job! really

but I can't understand why every time I try to add a passive it doesn't appear, is it normal that it doesn't appear visually?

I_was_a_legend
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by I_was_a_legend »

That's odd. Except for the melee passive I didn't have issues when testing it out.

What command do you type in ?

GarnoriZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GarnoriZ »

I_was_a_legend wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:56 pm
@mece
Do you think you can also fin the label of the items in game ?
Paste this in the table. It is offset of "Base" address of cedricvdg's table: viewtopic.php?p=194135#p194135

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>134</ID>
      <Description>"Name"</Description>
      <LastState RealAddress="1FFC52091C0"/>
      <ShowAsSigned>0</ShowAsSigned>
      <VariableType>String</VariableType>
      <Length>200</Length>
      <Unicode>1</Unicode>
      <CodePage>0</CodePage>
      <ZeroTerminate>1</ZeroTerminate>
      <Address>+190</Address>
      <Offsets>
        <Offset>0</Offset>
        <Offset>0</Offset>
        <Offset>8</Offset>
      </Offsets>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>

ceso97
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ceso97 »

I_was_a_legend wrote:
Thu Jun 03, 2021 6:40 pm
That's odd. Except for the melee passive I didn't have issues when testing it out.

What command do you type in ?
I have exactly problems with the melee passives...

i tried these commands but nothing:
GiveItem MB_Body09:M_Superalloy:Q_Reinforced:P_RB_Passive_Overpowered 2
GiveItem MB_Body09:M_Superalloy:Q_Reinforced:P_RB_Overpowered 2
GiveItem MB_Body09:M_Superalloy:Q_Reinforced:P_Passive_Overpowered 2
GiveItem MB_Body09:M_Superalloy:Q_Reinforced:P_Overpowered 2

I_was_a_legend
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by I_was_a_legend »

Ok thank you for noticing it : I misspelled the melee passives as these were the only thing I had to write by hand and ... I fckd up ! Ahaha
The melee passive are P_MB not P_RB

I corrected the spreadsheet.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

You still have not explained why you use the ":" symbol in a command line like "GiveItem MB_Body09:M_Superalloy:Q_Reinforced:P_RB_Passive_Overpowered". But keep at it. Just don't expect me to salute or respect anything you come up with if you can't explain one simple thing. Let me reiterate: what does the ":" character do when you use it in the console, in a command like the one I mentioned? And where did you find out what's its purpose? Can you explain or not?

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

I_was_a_legend wrote:
Thanks a lot for sharing this, it will be very helpful. ;)
Thanks again to SunBeam for the injector and all the informations in the FP, and thanks also to all the people who share their discoveries in this topic.

One thing i noticed that may happen to some of you, after using the ClearInventory command in game the address of the value of "money" and of all the "materials" may be moved by 10 bytes.
It's of course easy to "fix" theses values in the table by adding +10 to "money" pointer and +10 to "materials" pointer. I think it can happen every time you use the command and get some money/materials but i'm not sure about that point.
At least it happened to me, and saving/reloading the save file or restarting the game didn't solve it.

Alex985
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Alex985 »

I_was_a_legend wrote:
Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:01 am
Yeah, no, this is not how this is working.
My script is used to retrieve information from the game.
Cedricvdg's "Hover Pointer" script is used to display values, that's all.

If you want to edit weapon's stat you probably will want to check aSwedishMagyar's table : viewtopic.php?f=4&t=16225
But apparently (see @VelHD) the stats you modify are not saved. So you will have to repeat the operation each time you launch the game.

The list I provided in the Excel file is to be used with the GiveItem command of the console. You won't be able to edit the values but you can give yourself over the top weapons and gears.

Oh well, it's still very good, it helps me to see what the ID of the weapon part or armor that I have in the inventory, so I can create it using commands in the console. Thank you very much for answering!

I_was_a_legend
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by I_was_a_legend »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:53 pm
You still have not explained why you use the ":" symbol in a command line like "GiveItem MB_Body09:M_Superalloy:Q_Reinforced:P_RB_Passive_Overpowered". But keep at it. Just don't expect me to salute or respect anything you come up with if you can't explain one simple thing. Let me reiterate: what does the ":" character do when you use it in the console, in a command like the one I mentioned? And where did you find out what's its purpose? Can you explain or not?
I don't know who you are talking to and it doesn't feel like your question is genuine as you talk as if you already know the answer. Anyways, in C++ you use ":" to initialize variables before the constructor executes. And the parameters Q_ M_ P_ were discovered by arnevehug in the NamesDump.txt file as he mentionned here : viewtopic.php?p=194804#p194804. As for what these parameters are doing you discover it by trying the GiveItem command in game.

I assure you no one is expecting your salute or your respect, we are all here to learn for some and to enjoy another gaming experience for others. I find the way you talk very rude / aggressive (admin or not).

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

I_was_a_legend wrote:
Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:32 am

I assure you no one is expecting your salute or your respect, we are all here to learn for some and to enjoy another gaming experience for others. I find the way you talk very rude / aggressive (admin or not).
I agree, i didn't see anything in the discussion that would require an answer as "aggressive". Keep it cool ;)

Did someone managed to get all mounts via the UnlockAllMounts console command ?
Or even one mount via the command UnlockMount(BreedNameToUnlock) ?
It doesn't seems to work for me, it's the only command (in those i used) which doesn't work so it's strange.