Biomutant [Engine:Unreal 4.18]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Jessen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Biomutant [Engine:Unreal 4.18]

Post by Jessen »

being able to summon up the mirages wouldn't be bad either for the story.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

I_was_a_legend wrote:
Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:32 am
I don't know who you are talking to and it doesn't feel like your question is genuine as you talk as if you already know the answer. Anyways, in C++ you use ":" to initialize variables before the constructor executes. And the parameters Q_ M_ P_ were discovered by arnevehug in the NamesDump.txt file as he mentionned here : viewtopic.php?p=194804#p194804. As for what these parameters are doing you discover it by trying the GiveItem command in game.

I assure you no one is expecting your salute or your respect, we are all here to learn for some and to enjoy another gaming experience for others. I find the way you talk very rude / aggressive (admin or not).
Your explanation about C++ and what : is used for has nothing to do with why you use it in Unreal Engine's console. You are not writing C++ code in the console, are you? What usually happens, like here, is someone discovers something, the rest are starting to use it without knowing "why". Only "how". Which is why I'm reading the several struggle posts in this topic. Scroll a few pages back. Sure, you will say you learn by trying. But numbly aiming in the dark can only get you so far.

The NamesDump.txt I doubt contains what you said specifically written like that.. It contains individual names. Please Ctrl+F "MB_Body09:M_Superalloy:Q_Reinforced:P_RB_Passive_Overpowered" without the "" in that document. If you can't find it, but you can find the 4 separate, individual words between the :, (MB_Body09, M_Superalloy, Q_Reinforced, P_RB_Passive_Overpowered), then please explain why you put : in the console when you type it :) One more time, your explanation has nothing to do "in C++ it's used to do this" (most likely a Google search). I have a reason I'm asking and also why I insist. First up, I don't know why it's used like that, secondly, I have enough experience to know it's not the answer you gave (I know several console operators, like | used to split multiple commands, {} used for arrays, = used for assigning values, etc. - - but not ':').

And that guy's post is the same as yours "go in the file and find what you need and put it like this". WHY? What's the logic being typing it like that?...

Most of the times in that .txt file you will find double : words, which are Enums (ERarity::Legendary, a random example). I've rarely seen one single : in there. Which is why I was asking.

Again, I don't know why you use it. But you thought I'm trying to show off or some shit, that I already know the answer and I'm starting some fight with you. And on top of that, being an admin.. you just had to express yourself in that direction.

Bottom line: I don't know why : is used in the console (in general) and what it stands for. From your explanation, you clearly don't know either. Which is more rude: me calling you out for using shit you don't know WHY you use it, but know HOW to use it, cuz you read some instructions somewhere.. or you bullshitting with out of context explanations instead of admitting you don't know?

You seem to be active a lot and quite vocal in this topic, showing this and that and whatnot. If I feel someone is teaching people personal ways to do things that feel like not having a solid basis, but just "you try the command syntax till something works", I can't sit idly by. Hence why I started with the basics and asked you why you even use the ":" in the command syntax (a third time, I don't know either; and your answer is not the right one, thrown there just so you don't look stupid in front of the audience here).

Lastly, everyone here knows who or how I am. We're slowly learning how you are. Invoking shit like "you're an admin" and "you're rude" to escape awkward situations that might make you look bad in front of people is every day business on this forum. Especially from users that've not been long time members.

I'm still waiting for a valid explanation. Otherwise, from my perspective, I wouldn't use anything you post, even if it works. Not being able to explain why it works like it does makes you look like a simple leecher (taking information from someplace and distributing it in another, where the population is just unaware of it). That's how it looks like, I'm not saying it is exactly like that. But you can go ahead and jump on me, express yourself, etc. Or ignore me.

Rude or not, which is not the subject here, you've not shown you know why the command syntax requires : to split or separate parameters/arguments. Initialization, my ass.

P.S.: I had asked the same question 2 times already.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

arnevehug wrote:
Sat May 29, 2021 3:25 pm
If anyone would like to know how to spawn in items at different rarities. you would add item name from the namesdump.txt located BIOMUTANT\Biomutant\Binaries\Win64

say if I wanted a melee body type at max rarity, I would put:

giveitem MB_Body01:M_Ultra:Q_Reinforced

T_ means Elemental Buff, so like Radioactive, Hazardous, Fire and more!
M_ means rarity (Ultra is purple)
Q_ means material I believe. reinforced is the best so far that I've seen.
P_ means your passive. depending if it is ranged or melee you will have to put MB or RB after P_, for example:
P_MB_Passive_Riposte

so if I wanted all this in one it would be this: giveitem MB_Body01:T_Radioactive:M_Ultra:Q_Reinforced:P_MB_Passive_Riposte
Could you tell us where you've learned of how to format the giveitem command? Was it trial/error or you found some instructions on another forum? I would like to read more on the subject. Thanks.

I_was_a_legend
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by I_was_a_legend »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Jun 05, 2021 7:01 am
Your explanation about C++ and what : is used for has nothing to do with why you use it in Unreal Engine's console. You are not writing C++ code in the console, are you?
I don't know why you are so sure about that. The functions you call through the console are written in C++ :
_CONSTANT is the norm when you declare and constant in C++
: is an initilization list and is used to initialize parameters within a function whithout having to call its proper constructor.
:: is the scope resolution operator and is used in at least 3 different ways in C++ (but I'm not really a pro so I cannot enter in details)
All that makes me think that actually, yes, these are C++ operators.

I invite you to check for yourself before calling me out without arguments.

SunBeam wrote:
The NamesDump.txt I doubt contains what you said specifically written like that.. It contains individual names. Please Ctrl+F "MB_Body09:M_Superalloy:Q_Reinforced:P_RB_Passive_Overpowered" without the "" in that document. If you can't find it, but you can find the 4 separate, individual words between the :, (MB_Body09, M_Superalloy, Q_Reinforced, P_RB_Passive_Overpowered), then please explain why you put : in the console when you type it :)
Here is a sample of my NamesDump.txt :

Code: Select all

[00415267] Torso20:M_Compounded:Q_Defect
[00415268] Shoulder15:M_Compounded:Q_Defect
[00415269] Pants00:M_Compounded:Q_Defect
[00415270] RB_Main08:M_Compounded:Q_Defect
[00415271] RB_Body33_1H:M_Rockcoated:Q_Worn
[00415272] RB_Muzzle15:M_Compounded:Q_Defect
[00415273] MB_Handle34:M_Compounded:Q_Defect
[00415274] MB_Body43:M_Rockcoated:Q_Worn
[00415275] RB_Addon08:T_Discharging
[00415276] MB_Body04:M_Carbon:Q_Worn:P_MB_Passive_Riposte
[00415277] Pants39:M_Rockcoated:Q_Augmented
[00415278] Pants28_Variation2:M_Bioplastic:Q_Worn
[00415279] Torso54:M_Rockcoated:Q_Worn
[00415280] Torso64_Variation1:M_Rockcoated:Q_Cracked
[00415281] MB_Body19:T_Buzzing:M_Rockcoated:Q_Worn:P_MB_Passive_Remedy
[00415282] MB_Handle05:M_Rockcoated:Q_Augmented
[00415283] RB_Muzzle06:M_Rockcoated:Q_Defect
[00415284] RB_Muzzle18:M_Aerogel:Q_Cracked
[00415285] Torso56:M_Mesostructured:Q_Worn
[00415286] Pants20:M_Bioplastic:Q_Defect
[00415287] Torso72:M_Compounded:Q_Defect
[00415288] Head100:M_Aerogel:Q_Cracked
[00415289] RB_Muzzle07:M_Meta:Q_Worn
[00415290] RB_Main14:M_Aerogel:Q_Cracked
[00415291] RB_Stock08:M_Aerogel:Q_Worn
[00415292] Back01:M_Compounded:Q_Cracked
[00415293] RB_Muzzle17:M_Aerogel:Q_Cracked
[00415294] GearBit22:M_Meta:Q_Augmented
[00415295] Head185:M_Bioplastic:Q_Cracked
[00415296] RB_Body36_1H:M_Mesostructured:Q_Cracked:P_RB_Passive_DrawnOut
[00415297] RB_Addon06:T_Smouldering
[00415298] Shoulder35:M_Rockcoated:Q_Defect
So it only seems natural to try out the GiveItem command with these Strings. Wouldn't you ?

SunBeam wrote:
One more time, your explanation has nothing to do "in C++ it's used to do this" (most likely a Google search). I have a reason I'm asking and also why I insist. First up, I don't know why it's used like that, secondly, I have enough experience to know it's not the answer you gave (I know several console operators, like | used to split multiple commands, {} used for arrays, = used for assigning values, etc. - - but not ':').
It wasn't a Google search but my personnal thinking as I wrote C++ code for 2 personal projects in the past. I am far from being good with this langage (I'm much prefer Java, js and php) but this ":" operator is from the basics usage of the langage. ":" to initialize and "=" to assign.

Your understanding of the pipe "|" is wrong. It's not a separator it's a "OR" operator.

SunBeam wrote:
And that guy's post is the same as yours "go in the file and find what you need and put it like this". WHY? What's the logic being typing it like that?...

Most of the times in that .txt file you will find double : words, which are Enums (ERarity::Legendary, a random example). I've rarely seen one single : in there. Which is why I was asking.
And that usage of "::" didn't bug you ? You are ok with it ? :)

Here "ERarity::Legendary" is used to resolve the scope of Legendary which is more likely to appear just once in the game code, so you specify I'm talking about "Legendary" located within the "Erarity" scope.

SunBeam wrote:
Bottom line: I don't know why : is used in the console (in general) and what it stands for. From your explanation, you clearly don't know either.
That's pretty funny "I dont know how it works but I know you're wrong because ... you cannot be right".
Ok then, try figuring it out by yourself and tell us all what that is then :D

SunBeam wrote:
You seem to be active a lot and quite vocal in this topic, showing this and that and whatnot. If I feel someone is teaching people personal ways to do things that feel like not having a solid basis, but just "you try the command syntax till something works", I can't sit idly by.
Hacking is 50% trying things at random and checking what this is doing. To confirm that I invite you to try : [Link]

SunBeam wrote:
Lastly, everyone here knows who or how I am. We're slowly learning how you are. Invoking shit like "you're an admin" and "you're rude" to escape awkward situations that might make you look bad in front of people is every day business on this forum. Especially from users that've not been long time members.
You are right I don't know who and how you are. I just wanted to express that the fact of being admin didn't allow you to be so aggressive with no reason.
I can understand you are a purist and want things to be done proficiently. Every day learning / knowing more than the day before, everything being explain and understood and sharing that knowledge. That's admirable and I respect that. But you have to explain things calmly and properly and do not come up with a "explain me that simple thing at least, you dumb fck !" "you don't know ? Then I pee in your face and get lost". That's not what you said but it's how I perceived it.
Just understand that most of the people coming here are not purists like you might be.

I'm here for the beauty of it I don't even like this game I played until level 15 and gave up, it's not my thing. Still I learnt some nice things with LUA scripting. Some people here introduced me to the "cheat engine science" and that's great. I enjoyed myself much better trying to cheat the game than actually playing the game. I'm not here to fight or prove who's right / best. No one cares, it's a forum, we're all anonymous, there's no ego here.

I_was_a_legend
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by I_was_a_legend »

acecel wrote:
Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:20 pm
Did someone managed to get all mounts via the UnlockAllMounts console command ?
Or even one mount via the command UnlockMount(BreedNameToUnlock) ?
It doesn't seems to work for me, it's the only command (in those i used) which doesn't work so it's strange.
You are right I have the same issue.
I found 2 workarounds :
1- The GiveAll command will give you access to all the mounts + put them in your "transport" menu (map > tab "transport")
2- If you don't want to use GiveAll, you can GiveItem the certificate to the mount you want (in the Miscellaneous tab of the spreadsheet).
The problem with that method is that the mount won't appear in your transport menu. You have to find it in game and mount it so it belongs to you. And that only applies to mounts you can buy, for the mounts you have to find in the open world you can give yourself pips so you don't have to find food.

So yeah I guess GiveAll is better but it will also kinda "break" the game for you by giving you absolutely everything...

UnlockMount is just partially working. I strongly suspect there are other nested methods to actually unlock a mount some of which cannot be attained via the console command.
I thought the SpawnMountFromString command will solve the problem but for some reason I cannot seem to be able to work that command out.

I_was_a_legend
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by I_was_a_legend »

There might be a way for changing your breed and your class in game.
But to do that I need the values that the game gives for the breeds and the classes. Apparently I'm not good enough at using CE to find it out by myself :oops:

Maybe if @mece or someone else could give me a hand here ?

The breed should be a String.

For the class I'm excepecting an integer.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

I_was_a_legend wrote:
Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:51 am
Now THAT is how you go about it. Loved it, I stand corrected.

It's true that since I've posted the stuff, I haven't had the time to expand on it (am currently in vacation, so can't really look in some txt dump).

Since those strings exists as such in the NamesDump.txt, yes, it makes sense to try them as they are. My impression was that they're spelled individually and through some logic, you bind them together with the ":" in the syntax. I'm not sure if my previous explanation gives it away, but I'm trying to learn as much as possible about the UE4 console, syntax and all, as it's a very powerful tool.

The | character - - in UE4 console's context, not in general ; yes, stands for OR in standard C++ programming - - is actually an "and" condition (additive). You can think of it as merging multiple code lines in 1 row: "int i, j;i=2;j=2;i+j". Replace ; with |. I still haven't figured out what character to use to print a result. Some commands (which are UFunctions) have return values.

What UE4 does when you run a command is it checks the types of arguments an UFunction is designed to support. Then for each typed argument it checks if the syntax is correct when typed in the console. It then interprets/parses what's in the syntax of each argument. Allocates anything required and then finally executes the function internally with properly assessed and aligned arguments. If a syntax is not properly aligned, you will see the "command not recognized" error.

An example would be this post: viewtopic.php?p=160683#p160683. See how I formatted the text to use in the console, with explicit argument types and assigning values via = sign.

That kind of formatting to just execute a ton of shit in the console is what I'm looking for. And as you guessed, the ":" was new to me and thought maybe it stands for something. In usual C, it's code for class members or member functions (Class:Function).

We can expand on it if still interested and come up with a glossary of useful console tricks. Cuz the console isn't documented really well anywhere.

BR,
Sun

Eagleyes777
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Eagleyes777 »

Hello to all! I just started with the game and with all these informations, the game just became very interesting. I hope someone could correct what I am doing wrong. I started using the command "giveitem" and so far there is no problem getting the ranged weapons but with the melee weapons, I do get them also but there is no image, what I meant is the weapon is invisible but it does whatever damage it is supposed to do, I use the same command as the ranged weapon but just replacing the "R" to "M" (e.g. GiveItem MB_Body01:T_Radioactive:M_Superalloy:Q_Reinforced:P_MB_Passive_Overpowered 1). Any advise is highly appreciated! Happy gaming!

I_was_a_legend
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by I_was_a_legend »

I cannot replicate your bug.

Your example MB_Body01:T_Radioactive:M_Superalloy:Q_Reinforced:P_MB_Passive_Overpowered 1:
Once crafted :

Eagleyes777
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Eagleyes777 »

Thanks for the reply. That is just so weird, don't you think. BTW the only time I can have a melee item weapon even without an image is when I placed a "," before the number
like GiveItem MB_Body01:T_Radioactive:M_Superalloy:Q_Reinforced:P_MB_Passive_Overpowered, 1

I tried doing verify files in steam but there is no error message even. Well thanks anyways, but if anyone experienced the same, please let me know how you solved it. Enjoy your day! :)

UPDATE: Now it does show in the inventory with an image but when I equip it, it is still invisible. The item itself is within my character level. Still figuring out what makes this bug.

SOLUTION: Initially when you get the item through "Giveitem" command the item when equipped has no image or it's invisible, but once you craft or modify it, only then will the item be seen when equipped.

Biostar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Biostar »

Great work guys!
I couldn't find a way to put "passives on clothes", but found a few interesting pants with resists
using:
giveitem PantsXX:M_Rockcoated:Q_Augmented 1:
Pants51 100 heat
Pants52 100 cold
Pants53 100 Radiation
Pants54 100 air
Pants49 100 Biohazard

Adversary
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Adversary »

I_was_a_legend wrote:
Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:32 am
SunBeam wrote:
Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:53 pm
You still have not explained why you use the ":" symbol in a command line like "GiveItem MB_Body09:M_Superalloy:Q_Reinforced:P_RB_Passive_Overpowered". But keep at it. Just don't expect me to salute or respect anything you come up with if you can't explain one simple thing. Let me reiterate: what does the ":" character do when you use it in the console, in a command like the one I mentioned? And where did you find out what's its purpose? Can you explain or not?
I don't know who you are talking to and it doesn't feel like your question is genuine as you talk as if you already know the answer. Anyways, in C++ you use ":" to initialize variables before the constructor executes. And the parameters Q_ M_ P_ were discovered by arnevehug in the NamesDump.txt file as he mentionned here : viewtopic.php?p=194804#p194804. As for what these parameters are doing you discover it by trying the GiveItem command in game.

I assure you no one is expecting your salute or your respect, we are all here to learn for some and to enjoy another gaming experience for others. I find the way you talk very rude / aggressive (admin or not).
When I first joined, I thought so too. But if you go and see how many dumb fuck/other rude comments, I see why he is like that. I'm surprised he still replies to be honest. And he's had to endure this shit for YEARS. Fuck that lol

Biostar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Biostar »

giveitem Pants31:M_Ultra:Q_Augmented 1:

Ancient Pants 38armor, 72heat, 100cold, 100bio, 100oxy resist
9star relic :)

SilverFangBlackWing
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SilverFangBlackWing »

If anyone is still trying to figure out items, these worked for me and you can change it for any ranged or melee base "Body" part.

giveitem MB_Body33:T_Polar:M_Ultra:Q_Augmented:P_MB_Passive_Overpowered 1
giveitem RB_Body07_2H:T_Incinerating:M_Ultra:Q_Augmented:P_RB_Passive_Chainshot 1

Drost
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Drost »

Just wanted to add that you can also giveitem as fully moded items; like an armor piece with addons already attached, and specify the quality etc of each. Find a layout of addons you like, you can include them easily, just separate them with a Comma. It's the same for weapons with handles, etc.
I use one of the tables with a mouseOver Hover pointer to check the addon names. I haven't tried doing whole sets of armor at once, but it should work exactly the same.

Ex:

Code: Select all

giveitem Torso58:M_Superalloy:Q_Augmented,GearBit04:M_Superalloy:Q_Augmented,GearBit31:M_Superalloy:Q_Augmented,GearBit01:M_Superalloy:Q_Augmented,GearBit32:M_Superalloy:Q_Augmented 1
EDIT: I suspect this is also why, for some, weapons seem to fail showing up in your inventory as expected; not including a Handle / Stock / etc. Instead they'll show up under your Crafting tab if the whole assemblage is not listed when summoned. There do seem to be a few single part weapons like Tribe weapons and Blaze Gloves, but you can still include addons, change elemental dmg type, and specify quality / material on those.

EDIT 2: Further note on all this; you seem to be able to assign Passives to multiple parts -though I can't recall if it's just the parts essential to crafting a basic weapon, or if you can even add them onto Addons too. One caveat: you dont see them listed on the weapon's info if you use multiples.
Last edited by Drost on Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.