BIOMUTANT (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
VelHD
Cheater
Cheater

Re: BIOMUTANT (Steam)

Post by VelHD »

fiannrs wrote:
Sat May 29, 2021 4:38 am
thanks for the table, can you add element to a weapon with this table? the editor show only to change elemental damage
I have been trying to figure it out as well, but for now the only "way" to do it is using a console command to give yourself all weapons part and get it there, only issue is the inventory space is limited so it doesnt show every variant. Is there a way to get unlimited inventory space or increase it?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Darkensteele
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Darkensteele »

TRIPSLORD wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 3:24 am
Plastic isn't working for me
Same for me.

I_was_a_legend
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by I_was_a_legend »

The "Hover pointer" part is not working for me...
I cannot seem to be able to initialize the "base" part it stays at address P->????
When i click on the "hover pointer" nothing is happening and then I'm in the inventory and over an item but when i click on "Base" or any sub element in the list I just got the error sound and nothing is happening

Can anyone please explain to me how is this part working ?

The "Player Pointer" is working just fine

VelHD
Cheater
Cheater

Post by VelHD »

I_was_a_legend wrote:
Sat May 29, 2021 9:03 pm
I cannot seem to be able to initialize the "base" part it stays at address P->????
When i click on the "hover pointer" nothing is happening and then I'm in the inventory and over an item but when i click on "Base" or any sub element in the list I just got the error sound and nothing is happening

IDK what is the issue for you. I just open the game, check the "player pointer (enable)" scroll down and check "hover pointer", go back in game, go to gear, go to the gear tab select the body part and just hover over the weapon, if something is not working I double-click it just in case

ReDe3m3r
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ReDe3m3r »

Hmm, no exp multiplier or im blind?

I_was_a_legend
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by I_was_a_legend »

VelHD wrote:
Sat May 29, 2021 10:00 pm
I_was_a_legend wrote:
Sat May 29, 2021 9:03 pm

IDK what is the issue for you. I just open the game, check the "player pointer (enable)" scroll down and check "hover pointer", go back in game, go to gear, go to the gear tab select the body part and just hover over the weapon, if something is not working I double-click it just in case
Ok you have to do it all in one go : I reproduced what you said and it worked fine.

I was first playing with the table and then going on "hover pointer" and doing that is breking something somewhere !

Thanks mate

Anguish
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Anguish »

cedricvdg wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 7:55 pm
Hi,

This is my preliminary table for the steam release of BIOMUTANT.

I will be updating as I make further progress.

Features:
  • Player Pointer
    • Health
    • Ki
    • Stats
      • Vitality
      • Strength
      • Intellect
      • Agility
      • Charisma
      • Luck
    • Godmode

Cheers and enjoy!
Thanks for the table, is there any chance of adding Stats for when the player is a "Kidling"? (Specifically the final part of Mirage Quest).

I tried pinpointing it myself via performing scans as my health changed during the fight but was unsuccessful.

I'm rusty with C.E. but I tried the following:

New Scan -> Exact Value (entered health [3072], non-hex)

Took some damage (111)

Next Scan -> Decreased by... [Compared to First checked] Entered value (non-hex).
Yielded no results.

I tried a number of other scans, checked "what reads/writes to addresses", and tried to explore memory regions however my efforts were fruitless.

I helped contribute findings to Dragon Quest Heroes II a long time ago via similar methods that worked.

I screen recorded changes in C.E. window as my character entered The Mirage Quest area but haven't reviewed them.
update: I looked at the footage and it didn't reveal much. Uploaded a small file showing the changes; Stats are unchanged, changes are made, and then the character enters The Mirage.

I'd genuinely appreciate assistance identify and adding these pointers. Thanks
Attachments
Mirage.rar
Per the ***NOTE*** for attachments, there's a password. Password: fearlessrevolution
(92.47 KiB) Downloaded 104 times

skeith
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by skeith »

Multiplier is gone from 0.5 CT?

DezRoost
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DezRoost »

does this work for EA pro?

Anguish
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Anguish »

cedricvdg wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 7:55 pm
Hi,

This is my preliminary table for the steam release of BIOMUTANT.

I will be updating as I make further progress.
I identified the address that affects health during The Mirage quest (at least the final confrontation).

Now, from what I understand, part of the address will be different for others. Regardless, I added the following address to the table and it worked:

178C8D16DE8

If I were to guess, I'd say that C8D16DE8 is the desired address?

Feel free to use it, however
Spoiler
(TLDR, it doesn't matter) the end result will be unchanged for the most part. The narrative dialogue and subtitles will be the same except the player will be standing over the challenger. Personally, from 80 hours of gameplay and many attempts at defeating them without CE, I'm fairly certain that the encounter is intentionally overwhelming and players are meant to lose. Similar to the battle at the beginning of the game; I remember repeating that multiple times and noticed that I had plenty of remaining health while finishing off the last opponent.

Attached is a brief 10-second spoiler (simple sceenshots) of the end results. I merely added four 0's to the Float value for health. File is password protected per the ***NOTE***.
Attachments
Spoiler.rar
***Password Protected*** GIF spoiler file was too big, made brief MP4 instead; password is: fearlessrevolution
(3.24 MiB) Downloaded 90 times

MisterE1995
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MisterE1995 »

Hello :) is it possible to add elements to weapons or change existing elements?

TonyStank
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TonyStank »

The table seems to work just fine, except the materials. It simply states P=????

My real issue however, is that whenever I use the item editor, following a reload, everything is back to normal.

Any way to make my changes stick around?

socatekun
Cheater
Cheater

Post by socatekun »

Hi, the address for "Money" is wrong, I'll search for it in a couple of hours and make some tests.

Found it, change from +3328 to 3338
I'll find the rest for materials tomorrow.