[CITRA] + [Save Editor] Shin Megami Tensei 4: Apocalypse - Editor Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

[CITRA] + [Save Editor] Shin Megami Tensei 4: Apocalypse - Editor Table

Post by The Black X »

A table for Shin Megami Tensei 4: Apocalypse, for Nintendo 3DS, using Citra Emulator.
Game Region: North America (should work fine for any version)

Search and Update the money address before doing anything.
If stat editing doesn't reflect: Exit and Re-enter menu.
If still not working, you might have picked a wrong money address, try another one.

Table Features:
-MC editor
-Demon Editor (Including some of my skill presets)
-Unlock All equipment
-Unlock compendium entries for pesky demons (Fameds, Zealots, etc, although Satan requires extra steps)
-Incenses Quantity
-Twisted Tokyo Data (including Floor jump)

ABOUT TWISTED TOKYO
Spoiler
Twisted Tokyo Floor jump only works when going UP, and doesn't work on doors where bosses are/were.
Selecting a floor where a boss is, works fine.
How to use it:
1) Find a door (that isn't where boss are/were) and go Down.
2) Choose the floor you want to be. (Check dropdown if needed)
3) Go Up using the door you just came from.
4) Go Down using the door you just came from.
5) Congrats. You are now on the chosen floor.
*NEW*
-Save Editor Version
With all the features descripted above, minus Twisted Tokyo.
Works for any version of the game. Real or emulated. (As long as your savegame is decrypted, as it should be)
For this version only, it is not necessary to search money address nor anything else.
Select "File" -> "Open File" -> sdds4game1.sav (your savegame). Remember to save once done with editings. (You need a way to put your save file on pc if you are playing on a real 3ds.)

Table Zipped Because of size, password protected as requested by forum rules.
Password (is my Username): The Black X

In-Depth Info:
Spoiler
-There are plenty of "Secret Skills" but most of them don't work properly. Working ones are marked in the table. Most notable skills are: Grand Tack (00F8), Zenki's Axe, Deadly Fury, Freikugel, Guardian's Eye.
-"Illegit" demons cannot be retived from the compendium, no matter what. (Trust me I tried... a lot). We can still use DDS to "save" 1 illegit demon between playthroughs, as demons attached to DDS will not be deleted when beginning new game+, regardless if "legit" or not. But, for some reason, they cannot be cheer-ed (Asahi's skill)
-Passive skills that boost dmg stack even with themselves, including awakened powers.
-level increase damage, drastically at level 65535 (FFFF), the true level limit. But it might bug out.
-Awakened Power(01F2 Gaston's) provides higher boost than high phys pleroma.
-Awakened Power(01F0 Nozomi's) provides boost equal to gun pleroma.
-Awakened Power (01F1 Halleluja's) provides higher boost than every other high magic pleroma and boosts fire ice elec force light dark and almighty attacks (including Desperate Hit).
-Awakened Power(01ee Mc's) provides same boost as normal pleroma, while piercing (including repel) and boosting every attack. Do NOT pierce aliment resistance.
-Magic compression works only with Fire, Ice and Almighty spells.
-Magic compression can be used multiple times consecutively, but effect won't stack with itself.
-Concentrate and Magic Compression Stack, regardless of the order they are used.
-Most of demon exclusive skills can't get +9 boost from affinity on MC. But can on any demon regardless of original owner.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
1FRSMT4A-The Black X.zip
(592.67 KiB) Downloaded 2155 times
Last edited by The Black X on Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:11 am, edited 4 times in total.

subeng
Cheater
Cheater

Re: [CITRA] Shin Megami Tensei 4: Apocalypse - Editor Table

Post by subeng »

The Twist Tokyo sounds useful. The level edit l tried before long time ago and it bugged out at 23000+ something level. Therefore the highest level that still looks nice on status screen and doesn't bug your stats is level 19999. It will look like Lv.9999 on status screen because 1 and v. kinda fuse together. lol

Dracula103192
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Dracula103192 »

Oh shit i been wishing for something as convient as this for 4Apoc

the original python one from ages ago stopped working in some aspects so having an up to date one is nice

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

Glad that ppl are enjoying!

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: [CITRA] + [Save Editor] Shin Megami Tensei 4: Apocalypse - Editor Table

Post by The Black X »

Save editor version released!

h0023874
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by h0023874 »

Mr. The Black X, thank you very much for your editor. As a fans of SMT, it really means a lot to me.

After watching the preview of SMT 5, I start to play SMT4F again for recalling memory. I find that there are quite a lot of "boss/enemy skills" in the editor. However, when I add them to my demon, many of them are unusable in battle (grey in colour). May I know that if it is normal, or did I do something wrong?

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

h0023874 wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:25 pm
Mr. The Black X, thank you very much for your editor. As a fans of SMT, it really means a lot to me.

After watching the preview of SMT 5, I start to play SMT4F again for recalling memory. I find that there are quite a lot of "boss/enemy skills" in the editor. However, when I add them to my demon, many of them are unusable in battle (grey in colour). May I know that if it is normal, or did I do something wrong?
It is normal. A lot of them aren't useable except by the enemy. BUT some, including the best ones, are useable.

h0023874
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by h0023874 »

The Black X wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:14 pm
h0023874 wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:25 pm

It is normal. A lot of them aren't useable except by the enemy. BUT some, including the best ones, are useable.
Thank you very much for your reply.

I tried the skill from YHVH and Stephen (and some others I am not sure where do they come from) nd it seems that they are not useable.
Can you suggest some great and interesting skill?

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

I wrote something in in-depth info (1st post) and you can check my presets under "skillset" dropdown in the table but...

Debug/Special(?)
00CE: Assist Attack 14 (Almighty) - 8 almighty attacks (despite name and description) outclassed by Freikugel, but still better than most legit almighty skills.
00F8: Grand Tack (Gun) - The strongest single hit direct damage skill. Does about 2.5 times the damage of Akasha arts.
01D8: High Poly Pleroma - All high pleromas in one, including (non existing) high almighty one. Although useless as Alleluja's "Awakened Power" provides higher boost to the same stuff.

Boss
0102: Zenki's Axe (Physical) - The strongest physical attack. Does almost Akasha arts damage, but hits 2 times. Has no proper animation, but works.
010B: Morning Star (Almighty) - Probably the most broken damage skill. Inflict damage equal to half of the target's current hp, low accuracy. Might not look good at first glance, until you figure you can deal cap damage every time with no setup needed vs high lv fiends.
010D: Shalt Not Resist (Almighty) - mini antichton.
013E: Pressuring Stance - Upgrade of the turn removal skill. Removes 2 press icons. There also is 3 press icons version but it doesn't work.

Leftover from smt4
012E: Lightning of God - auto Pierce elemental spells. Outclassed due to Mc's Awakened Power/Hallelujah's magic compression.
0132: Tornado of God
0134: Hailstorm of God
0138: Inferno of God
0141: Guardian's Eye - Most broken skill of the game. Infinite turns, no need to say anything else.

Ally
0152: Godslayer's sword (Almighty) - Always hits as "Weakness". Reduces a random resistance of the target.
0139: Lightspeed Slash (Physical) - see above, minus the weakness part.
013C: Gideon Bullet (Gun) - see above.
0140: Sonic Shot (Gun) - gun damage + remove smirk. Outclassed by Mother's discipline.
0144: Freikugel (Almighty) - Strongest single hit almighty damage.
0145: Magma Axis (Fire) - Strongest single hit fire damage.
0146: Gaea Rage (Almighty) - possibly the best damaging skill that also reduces defense.
0147: Deadly Fury (Physical) - Strongest all-hit physical damage. Outdamages Zenki's axe on hordes.

h0023874
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by h0023874 »

The Black X wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:07 am
I wrote something in in-depth info (1st post) and you can check my presets under "skillset" dropdown in the table but...

Debug/Special(?)
00CE: Assist Attack 14 (Almighty) - 8 almighty attacks (despite name and description) outclassed by Freikugel, but still better than most legit almighty skills.
00F8: Grand Tack (Gun) - The strongest single hit direct damage skill. Does about 2.5 times the damage of Akasha arts.
01D8: High Poly Pleroma - All high pleromas in one, including (non existing) high almighty one. Although useless as Alleluja's "Awakened Power" provides higher boost to the same stuff.

Boss
0102: Zenki's Axe (Physical) - The strongest physical attack. Does almost Akasha arts damage, but hits 2 times. Has no proper animation, but works.
010B: Morning Star (Almighty) - Probably the most broken damage skill. Inflict damage equal to half of the target's current hp, low accuracy. Might not look good at first glance, until you figure you can deal cap damage every time with no setup needed vs high lv fiends.
010D: Shalt Not Resist (Almighty) - mini antichton.
013E: Pressuring Stance - Upgrade of the turn removal skill. Removes 2 press icons. There also is 3 press icons version but it doesn't work.

Leftover from smt4
012E: Lightning of God - auto Pierce elemental spells. Outclassed due to Mc's Awakened Power/Hallelujah's magic compression.
0132: Tornado of God
0134: Hailstorm of God
0138: Inferno of God
0141: Guardian's Eye - Most broken skill of the game. Infinite turns, no need to say anything else.

Ally
0152: Godslayer's sword (Almighty) - Always hits as "Weakness". Reduces a random resistance of the target.
0139: Lightspeed Slash (Physical) - see above, minus the weakness part.
013C: Gideon Bullet (Gun) - see above.
0140: Sonic Shot (Gun) - gun damage + remove smirk. Outclassed by Mother's discipline.
0144: Freikugel (Almighty) - Strongest single hit almighty damage.
0145: Magma Axis (Fire) - Strongest single hit fire damage.
0146: Gaea Rage (Almighty) - possibly the best damaging skill that also reduces defense.
0147: Deadly Fury (Physical) - Strongest all-hit physical damage. Outdamages Zenki's axe on hordes.
Thank you :lol:

magoopscoop
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by magoopscoop »

Oi I got a question By registering Satan you mentioned some “extra steps” can you tell me what those are

And also this is a really good save editor and table

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

To unlock Satan (before ng+) you have to mess with currently unlocked special fusions. I Have omitted that as i'm not 100% sure of what is the right value to use in the memory, nor the possible side effects.

Dracula103192
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Dracula103192 »

ok im a bit confused on the demon editing part

so say i have the demon i want to edit, is demon number based on in current 3 demon party or entire stock?
if based on party: Demon 1
if based on stock: Demon 15

changed up the skills and affinities and nothing happened and I dont know what im doing wrong.

Edit 1: oh i dont know how to search for the money adress since i used a code for infinite macca

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

Dracula103192 wrote:
Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:21 am
ok im a bit confused on the demon editing part

so say i have the demon i want to edit, is demon number based on in current 3 demon party or entire stock?
if based on party: Demon 1
if based on stock: Demon 15

changed up the skills and affinities and nothing happened and I dont know what im doing wrong.

Edit 1: oh i dont know how to search for the money adress since i used a code for infinite macca
Game is different but that's the concept of how you do it. Alternatively, you can use the save editor mode.

Dracula103192
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Dracula103192 »

The video has further confused me. I am lost as fuck in it and how its done.

However i can totally use the save editor portion. Just sucks i cant modify the right file and only file 1