[CITRA] + [Save Editor] Shin Megami Tensei 4: Apocalypse - Editor Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: [CITRA] + [Save Editor] Shin Megami Tensei 4: Apocalypse - Editor Table

Post by The Black X »

MCJD931 wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:26 am
Hey, (created account for this) I used the save editor to try and cheat in the messiahs, but they're not appearing when i plug in the save
Have you saved the file?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

MCJD931
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MCJD931 »

Y3
The Black X wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:38 pm
MCJD931 wrote:
Hey, (created account for this) I used the save editor to try and cheat in the messiahs, but they're not appearing when i plug in the save
Have you saved the file?
Yep, I saved it and made sure the edits were saved by looking at the save in a manual hex editor

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

MCJD931 wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:55 pm
Y3
The Black X wrote:
MCJD931 wrote:
Have you saved the file?
Yep, I saved it and made sure the edits were saved by looking at the save in a manual hex editor
So if the changes are confirmed you probably messed up something when moving it to the device. Sorry can't help you for that.

MCJD931
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MCJD931 »

The Black X wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:39 pm
MCJD931 wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:55 pm
Y3
The Black X wrote:

Have you saved the file?
So if the changes are confirmed you probably messed up something when moving it to the device. Sorry can't help you for that.
No, I did everything the way I'm supposed to. I changed the save hex, then restored the modified save with multiple save managers several times and nothing happened, but the save IS getting restored (I tested it by changing the save in the slot it gets restored to, reverts to the point i modded the save at). I'm starting to think you might have missed a hex code or something (maybe one that tells if the demon exists in the party or if it's just leftover hex from whatever was there before, as when adding them the first time there was some random leftover hex)

MCJD931
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MCJD931 »

Found the Issue: Save editor only lets you change demons that already exist, not change empty slots

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

MCJD931 wrote:
Fri Nov 05, 2021 2:37 am
Found the Issue: Save editor only lets you change demons that already exist, not change empty slots
Yeah indeed.
And btw there's no code.
It's a barely mapped hex editor.
Anyway glad you managed to fix the issue.

Slayernice
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Slayernice »

Hey, sorry if this is totally random but how did you make it so that changing the address for the macca also changes the adresses of the stuffs under it?

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

Slayernice wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:40 am
Hey, sorry if this is totally random but how did you make it so that changing the address for the macca also changes the adresses of the stuffs under it?
Depends on the game's programing.
Although a good quantity of games has it's memory static towards money address, wich means if you take, for example, 1st party member id address and compare it to money's address they will always have the same difference, say 100 for example.
Now if that is true for your game, in cheat engine just drag and drop the second address under the main one, to make it it's child, and it appears slightly towards the right. In address, type the difference with + or - before it, depending on the address. If done correctly changing the parent address makes the child change too.
Money is most likely the easiest address to search in most games so that's why i chose it

Slayernice
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Slayernice »

The Black X wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:13 am
Slayernice wrote:
Although a good quantity of games has it's memory static towards money address, wich means if you take, for example, 1st party member id address and compare it to money's address they will always have the same difference, say 100 for example.
Now if that is true for your game, in cheat engine just drag and drop the second address under the main one, to make it it's child, and it appears slightly towards the right. In address, type the difference with + or - before it, depending on the address. If done correctly changing the parent address makes the child change too.
Money is most likely the easiest address to search in most games so that's why i chose it
Oh I see! Thank you, I'll try this and see if this'll work on SMTV on Yuzu 👍🏿

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

Slayernice wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:38 am
The Black X wrote:
Slayernice wrote:
Haha sure but hey don't steal my job. Also watch your RAM usage in that case. Lemme know what you find.

Slayernice
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Slayernice »

The Black X wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:49 am
Slayernice wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:38 am
The Black X wrote:

Haha sure but hey don't steal my job. Also watch your RAM usage in that case. Lemme know what you find.
I won't haha! I tried and it works! However, not with the macca address but rather by using 2 different items. Noticed the difference between the macca's and an item's will never be the same each time the addresses change. But the difference between 2 items will always be the same.