theHunter: Call of the Wild (auto-search +)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
GingerCat
Cheater
Cheater

Re: theHunter: Call of the Wild (auto-search +)

Post by GingerCat »

AlexS wrote:
Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:53 pm
FLCE wrote:
Fri Jul 09, 2021 5:00 am
your "main file"
(Google translation)

This is not my file, I have not posted it. It uses 3 of my scripts from table "v.3" (Auto-Waypoint, Trophy and Speed), but I do not maintain or update this file.
Perhaps soon there will be updates to the table from the first post (v.7 onwards), but it is only for the 2007727 version.
Can you make a video on how you do hacking with cheat engine with call of the wild then i could also help you find values. .

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

FLCE
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FLCE »

AlexS wrote:
Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:53 pm
FLCE wrote:
Fri Jul 09, 2021 5:00 am
your "main file"
(Google translation)

This is not my file, I have not posted it. It uses 3 of my scripts from table "v.3" (Auto-Waypoint, Trophy and Speed), but I do not maintain or update this file.
Perhaps soon there will be updates to the table from the first post (v.7 onwards), but it is only for the 2007727 version.
I understand now.
Thank you for the information.

AlexS
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AlexS »

GingerCat wrote:
Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:55 pm
Can you make a video on how you do hacking with cheat engine with call of the wild then i could also help you find values. .
(Google translation)

I don’t post videos and my English is very poor. If you want to learn how to hack games, use the built-in tutorials in the Cheat Engine (Menu -> Help -> Cheat Engine Tutorial) or use the YouTube videos on how to hack.

GingerCat
Cheater
Cheater

Post by GingerCat »

AlexS wrote:
Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:01 pm
GingerCat wrote:
(Google translation)

I don’t post videos and my English is very poor. If you want to learn how to hack games, use the built-in tutorials in the Cheat Engine (Menu -> Help -> Cheat Engine Tutorial) or use the YouTube videos on how to hack.
I try to but not finding the right values I need. You don't even have to talk in the video

AlexS
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AlexS »

GingerCat wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:21 pm
AlexS wrote:
GingerCat wrote:

(Google translation)

I try to but not finding the right values I need. You don't even have to talk in the video
(Google translation)

Even if I could record an instructional video, it wouldn't be useful. It is impossible to tell in one short video how to hack the game and create scripts. Finding game values is only the first step in hacking a game, but even these values are sometimes very difficult to find.

GingerCat
Cheater
Cheater

Post by GingerCat »

AlexS wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:14 pm
GingerCat wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:21 pm
AlexS wrote:

(Google translation)

(Google translation)

Even if I could record an instructional video, it wouldn't be useful. It is impossible to tell in one short video how to hack the game and create scripts. Finding game values is only the first step in hacking a game, but even these values are sometimes very difficult to find.
Yes I know. That is the part I'm struggling with 😢

LostDemon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LostDemon »

I was able to to use the other topic that has some posted variables and address but i am unable to figure out where values etc are that are needed to make this or the other table work again rather sad that this all just stopped being updated...but oh well can't win them all I did attempt my self to figure it out but failed and after a week of trying I have given up

AlexS
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AlexS »

(Google translation)

To all.
No need to remind me that you want to update because the table does not work on game version 2050156, I know that. I don't have game version 2050156, so I am not working on updating the table to that version. I have stable version 1939208 installed (for regular games) and another version 2007727 (for which I post updates). The game version 2050156 contains many errors, so I see no reason to install it instead of previous versions. At the same time, it occupies more than 70 gigabytes of disk space, so there is no point in installing it as a third copy of the game either.
If you want to play with this table, you can use game version 2007727, or you can update the table yourself to your version of the game, or you can patiently wait for my table update when the game developers fix bugs and release a new stable version.
I hope for your understanding.

tsjlih1994
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by tsjlih1994 »

AlexS wrote:
Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:13 pm
(Google translation)

To all.
No need to remind me that you want to update because the table does not work on game version 2050156, I know that. I don't have game version 2050156, so I am not working on updating the table to that version. I have stable version 1939208 installed (for regular games) and another version 2007727 (for which I post updates). The game version 2050156 contains many errors, so I see no reason to install it instead of previous versions. At the same time, it occupies more than 70 gigabytes of disk space, so there is no point in installing it as a third copy of the game either.
If you want to play with this table, you can use game version 2007727, or you can update the table yourself to your version of the game, or you can patiently wait for my table update when the game developers fix bugs and release a new stable version.
Thank you for sharing YOUR hard work on these updates!!! Please continue to share as you update at your pleasure. We the community thank you so much for your hard work!

GingerCat
Cheater
Cheater

Post by GingerCat »

AlexS wrote:
(Google translation)

To all.
Thank you AlexS.

I Agree. when they fix the bugs they are going to complain again. but i will not stop trying to find values. it might take me till i die but its okay :P

liuxmark3
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by liuxmark3 »

AlexS wrote:
(Google translation)

To all.
I very much agree with you. The current version has bad defects. Not suitable for update :wub:

AlexS
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AlexS »

GingerCat wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:14 am
but i will not stop trying to find values. it might take me till i die but its okay
(Google translation)

If you want to create your own cheat table, then this game is not difficult to hack, so if you have the skills to hack other games, then finding values ​​and creating scripts in this game will not be difficult. In addition, there are tables for this game, although they are for other versions, but you can see how they are made and then use the same methods.
If you only want to update another table, and not create your own, then this is even easier to do, because when updating there is no need to re-search for all game values, usually it is enough to make small changes to the scripts.

GingerCat
Cheater
Cheater

Post by GingerCat »

AlexS wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:15 pm
GingerCat wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:14 am
but i will not stop trying to find values. it might take me till i die but its okay
(Google translation)

If you want to create your own cheat table, then this game is not difficult to hack, so if you have the skills to hack other games, then finding values ​​and creating scripts in this game will not be difficult. In addition, there are tables for this game, although they are for other versions, but you can see how they are made and then use the same methods.
If you only want to update another table, and not create your own, then this is even easier to do, because when updating there is no need to re-search for all game values, usually it is enough to make small changes to the scripts.
Yes but most people delete the breadcrumbs to help find the values faster.

AlexS
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AlexS »

del
Last edited by AlexS on Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

liuxmark3
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by liuxmark3 »

AlexS wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:55 pm
(Google translation)

Update v7 (added on request).
- added additional color highlighting of the found animal (it is convenient when this animal is in a herd and it is difficult to understand which animal the marker is pointing to).
- added script "kill with one shot".
2007727. yyds!