theHunter™: Call of the Wild

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Usurper
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: theHunter™: Call of the Wild

Post by Usurper »

Emin3m1275 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:56 am
When are you going to be able to implement the easy diamonds into the table?
Here's the script pigeon added for increases trophy score, just inject it into the table and your good, just do this until he updates the trainer, also make sure you spot the animal after activating the script so it overwrites the previous trophy with diamond trophy score. All credits to Pigeon for figuring this out!

Made by pigeon
Spoiler
[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(trophy_rating,theHunterCotW_F.exe,40 F0 FF F3 0F 10 87 F0 01 00 00) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+834FFC)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
mov [rdi+1F0],(float)9999 // <- inserting adjusted trophy score value
code:
movss xmm0,[rdi+000001F0]
jmp return

trophy_rating+03:
jmp newmem
nop
nop
nop
return:
registersymbol(trophy_rating)

[DISABLE]

trophy_rating+03:
db F3 0F 10 87 F0 01 00 00

unregistersymbol(trophy_rating)
dealloc(newmem)

{
// ORIGINAL CODE - INJECTION POINT: "theHunterCotW_F.exe"+834FFC

"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+834FD5: 89 4D 0F - mov [rbp+0F],ecx
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+834FD8: 0F B6 08 - movzx ecx,byte ptr [rax]
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+834FDB: 0F B6 87 88 00 00 00 - movzx eax,byte ptr [rdi+00000088]
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+834FE2: 83 E0 07 - and eax,07
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+834FE5: 89 4D 13 - mov [rbp+13],ecx
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+834FE8: 89 45 17 - mov [rbp+17],eax
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+834FEB: 48 8B CF - mov rcx,rdi
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+834FEE: 8B 87 00 02 00 00 - mov eax,[rdi+00000200]
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+834FF4: 89 45 1B - mov [rbp+1B],eax
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+834FF7: E8 F4 40 F0 FF - call theHunterCotW_F.exe+7390F0
// ---------- INJECTING HERE ----------
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+834FFC: F3 0F 10 87 F0 01 00 00 - movss xmm0,[rdi+000001F0]
// ---------- DONE INJECTING ----------
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+835004: F3 0F 10 8F 94 01 00 00 - movss xmm1,[rdi+00000194]
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+83500C: 0F B6 C0 - movzx eax,al
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+83500F: 89 45 1F - mov [rbp+1F],eax
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+835012: 0F B6 87 8B 00 00 00 - movzx eax,byte ptr [rdi+0000008B]
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+835019: 89 45 2F - mov [rbp+2F],eax
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+83501C: 8B 07 - mov eax,[rdi]
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+83501E: 89 45 33 - mov [rbp+33],eax
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+835021: 48 8B 87 98 00 00 00 - mov rax,[rdi+00000098]
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+835028: F3 0F 11 45 23 - movss [rbp+23],xmm0
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+83502D: F3 0F 11 4D 27 - movss [rbp+27],xmm1
}

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

kickaha
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kickaha »

Hey guys, im new to modding and after looking at 50 pages of source code for this game i was unable to find the bullet penetration values. since they obfuscate so much. Would you guys know what pages and approximate lines of code i would need to look at to find these values? I looked at all the trainers and none of them seem to modify these values.

also is modifying the source code safe if i create a backup copy? Or will i be banned right away even if i only play single player?
just trying to make the bullets act more realistic in my game :D thanks in advance!

pigeon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pigeon »

- Added animals fur/gender replace. With that there is possible to replace fur for particular specie and only for males, females or both at the same time. Also there is possible to make all species as one gender. So you can make male Pumas appear as Melanistic, but female Pumas can be left untouchable, as well as you can make all Black Bear as Leucastic females. But be aware that this script is destructive. This means that animals that was affected by the script wont change back after disabling the script. Also, changes wont happen instantly after enabling the script. So if you see some animal right in front of you or in radius less than ~450 meters around you (render distance for animals), they wont be affected until they move ~450m away from you. So the script take effect on fur and gender in the moment when animal "loading/appearing" in your render distance.
Links for archive with fur previews:
[Link]
[Link]
There is two ([Link], [Link]) examples of how previews looks like at current moment. Numbers in previews are the same as in script. If particular image doesn't have female/male symbol in bottom right corner, than this fur are the same for both genders. Previews are not great and with some minor (hope only minor) mistakes. Thanks to [Link] tool from Krys Kamieniecki, it's possible to see how much of fur variations every specie is have, but before of diving again in this, need to find how to update furs without of flying or moving away from animals to ~450m (currently no luck here);

- adjusted Fast Travel switcher. While using free camera, you can press Middle Mouse Button to teleport actual player position to the current free cam position. Before it required to make Fast Travel normally after starting the game, but no it's not necessary. Also this solution important if you flying away and in current free cam position you are noticing that something (particular bush, particular animal fur) showing not at max quality. So after pressing MMB, game loaded everything around without any issues. because it's rare issue and you can notice it only at close-up shots, I can't really find how to fix that. I tried to check another injections for free cam, but they are already affected, so... At current moment it working as that;

- in the bottom of the table you'll see "misc" group where you can find scripts for infinite ammo, no reload, no pressure zones and max trophy rating. I can't promise that I will update those misc scripts after every game update, so I don't mind if anyone else will make it by himself (it's really pain in the ass sometimes to update the whole table after every minor game update, so I do not keep scripts that doesn't necessary for taking screenshots) or dig into this scripts and make better solution (as well as any other script in this table);

- in "Animations_Speed" group changed "Move" name, that can stop moving of every animal and player on the map, to "Moves on ground stop" since it represent better what it does and also added to that second script "Moving Glitch Disable" that doesn't allow animals time to time to teleport somewhere ahead while they are stopped (as it was before);

- fixed error that appear if free cam was disabled manually, so it shouldn't show any errors for now.
Attachments
theHunterCotW_2020.01 (ver.1771879).CT
added fur/gender replace
(601.42 KiB) Downloaded 104 times

Atoken
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Atoken »

Hey, you never specified how to actually pick the fur type you want. What value do I change to pick the fur type I want?

pigeon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pigeon »

Table updated for Scoring 2.0 ver. 1771879 game update

Just minor changes as separating scripts/values for "Color Curves" and "Wind" and improved "Max_Up_Down_Camera_Angles" script.

Seems like external links not against the rules here, so for a long time I tried to find how to increase render distance for animals and have no luck with it. But thanks to [Link] from Krys Kamieniecki I was able to modify specific in-game file to increase animals render distance up to 750 meters. Just in case if anyone want to check this or maybe if you can find how to make it with CE. It's quite weird that I wasn't able to find those values with CE or, at least, they doesn't affect render distance when the game is already launched.

Atoken
At first enable "Enable_fur_&_gender_replace" script. After that, lets say you are in Yukon reserve and you want to change fur for males gray wolves. Open Yukon group and find "Gray Wolf". Here you can change fur for the male and females separately. Double click on "404 : No changes" that will be on right side from "Gray_Wolf_fur male". After that you will see new window where you can choose which fur you want to use [Link] . Changes will affect only those animals that will spawn around you after enabling that script (not those that you can already see). Fast travel to another outpost, that ~450 meters away from your current position, will be enough for every animal taking new fur after that.
Attachments
theHunterCotW_2020.02 (1791737).CT
game Scoring 2.0 update
(613.67 KiB) Downloaded 66 times

Usurper
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Usurper »

When did they have mods on nexus for The Hunter?

pigeon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pigeon »

What do you mean? I'm personally do not know another such popular site where community can share their mods. And page for COTW was crated like 2 weeks ago when I've uploaded proof-of-concept weapon skin.

Usurper
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Usurper »

I was just surprised because before there were no mods for the hunter and now bc of the DECA tool, it just surprised me that's all

pigeon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pigeon »

Ah, my bad, somehow I've read "Why did they..." instead of "When...". Sorry :) But, yes, it's surprised me already for a long time tbh. In general, it's the same game engine as for Just Cause series and while JC have it's own modding community, I thought that at some point people will start to create mods for COTW as well, but it took some time.

It's a nice addition for having some fun or for things like with animals render distance, which I still can't get how we can make with CE (in theory, it could be useful for having "dynamic" animals render distance to avoid game crashes if we want to make it longer than 750 meters). Still, even with DECA there is possible to change not all the things. For example, I still can't find how to adjust rain/snow render distance (already more than 1 year time to time I'm trying different approaches to get this thing). There is also do not possible to import 3d meshes and ground textures (might be useful for fully change reserves appearance, for example, for making summer Medved-Taiga and things like that). But there possible to adjust weapons and ammo settings, import fur textures for animals and textures for weapons, and a lot of various things. Mods for Generation Zero also can demonstrate what DECA also can be used for.

turina3
Cheater
Cheater

theHunter™: Call of the Wild

Post by turina3 »

Only "fix optic" and "freeze_weight" added in this table. My favourites mods for this game
Numeric keyboard :
1 for not having wobble and recoil when aiming and shot
2 for all objects you want in your backpack
MODS CALL OF THE WILD.CT
(4.13 KiB) Downloaded 54 times
Update:
No recoil (Thanks to 0xSthSth1337)
Zero Current Backpack Weight (Thanks to ctl3d32)
Last edited by turina3 on Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

Usurper
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Usurper »

Also pigeon was wondering why "No Hunting Pressure" is not on the table? Just curious if when the update rolled around if the devs did something bout HP.

pigeon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pigeon »

Usurper, no, it's just me, sorry. I just want to focus on various visual stuff and avoid anything else. Because if there is was no strong changes from devs, it already took ~1 hour to update that cheat table after the game update. Otherwise, it can took even longer. I mean, I'm fully updating every script, even if old version of some script could work with new game update, at least just for having fresh code snippet (that blue strings in bottom of scripts), which could help in future if script will stop working well.
This kind of stuff (inf.ammo, no hunting pressure and so on) usually should work plenty amount of time, even if game updated few times. So basically if there is no game crashes when you run CT, you still can use old CT or copy scripts from that and past them in new CT (choose script, ctrl+c and ctrl+v, as usual text/file, save as new CT).
Or if any from those scripts cause game crush and you doesn't know how to update scripts, ask me here and I can try to explain this procedure. And after that you or someone else can upload it here by yourself.

Usurper
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Usurper »

Sounds good was just wondering thanks for the help as always :D

Usurper
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Usurper »

Hey pigeon, was wondering with the new trophy rating system, ive been messing with respawns and when you kill an animal it will respawn near or around that weight estimate, ex. kill a red deer at the estimate of 210-240 which is the max weight, it will respawn either 180-210 or 210-240 again somewhere around the map, would there be a way to fiddle with that to when you kill an animal its next respawn will be max and all other animals of that species that you kill. Im having trouble with figuring this out if its possible, if so, it would alleviate the issue of messing with the code on each antler piece to get max score, and any other tedious issues that come with max score. Just something im trying to fiddle with but having difficulty finding the weight value.

tauro
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tauro »

the diamond animal mod is no longer in the table ? or am i missing something