The Wild at Heart Achievement Unlocker - Windows Store / Game Pass Version

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SvT
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: The Wild at Heart Achievement Unlocker - Windows Store Version

Post by SvT »

arlight1 wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 4:26 pm
SovietWristwatch.jpg wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 4:18 pm
arlight1 wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 12:55 pm
What purpose does this timer function serve inside the trigger script?

Code: Select all

timer.Interval = 250 -- timer in ms
timer.OnTimer = function(theTimerCallingThisFunction)
  memrec.Active = false -- deactivate script
  timer.destroy() -- destroy timer
end
It just automatically unchecks the script after 250 ms.
Ah, I see, so that's the timer doing that!

Any idea why debugging that "UnlockWelcomeToDeepWoods" seems to crash the game. Trying to get you a higher level function which is calling that method mentioned, but I can't seem to break and trace. Some kind of protection against debugging?

In any case, I like how you did this table :P Seems this game is implemented slightly differently from the others in that the unlock achievement methods are achievement-specific rather than going through the manager. Manager appears to be there but calling its "AcquireAchievement" methods doesn't do anything...even with all the instances found from the class search.

Cheers.
Exactly. There are a few functions for specific story related achievements but UnlockWelcomeToDeepWoods just happens to be the one I decided to mess with. I also could not get anything to trigger with AcquireAchievement so that's why I took this route.

I was just making guesses to find the achievement matching up with each consecutive ID because as you will notice, scanning for instances of "Wild.Achievement" will yield a structure with ID, achieved, and sent". Pretty meaningless without the achievement name/description string.

What you CAN do (I didn't) is dump the process with UWPDumper-x64 and open the Assembly-CSharp.dll in dnSpy and take a look around.

This doesn't work for every game, and even with this one it seemed like some of the IDs were off :shock:

Not sure why it would have crashed. Mono features were still activated? Sometimes I've also noticed Unity games crashing when you are doing certain things in CE when the game is not the active window.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

arlight1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by arlight1 »

MrBMW wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 5:23 pm
hey soviet, maybe u can give the game "knights and bikes" a look, perhaps u can create an achievement unlocker for that as well
thanks for all the amazing work
Knights and Bikes does indeed utilize Mono and the Mono dissector does work on it so it theoretically should be possible. :)

Edit: Took a stab at Knights and Bikes with no luck, sorry mate :( maybe soviet can do better. It seems any method I tried to invoke gave a mono error and unattached mono.
Mon May 24, 2021 6:26 pm
arlight1 wrote:
<snip>
Exactly. There are a few functions for specific story related achievements but UnlockWelcomeToDeepWoods just happens to be the one I decided to mess with. I also could not get anything to trigger with AcquireAchievement so that's why I took this route.

I was just making guesses to find the achievement matching up with each consecutive ID because as you will notice, scanning for instances of "Wild.Achievement" will yield a structure with ID, achieved, and sent". Pretty meaningless without the achievement name/description string.

What you CAN do (I didn't) is dump the process with UWPDumper-x64 and open the Assembly-CSharp.dll in dnSpy and take a look around.

This doesn't work for every game, and even with this one it seemed like some of the IDs were off :shock:

Not sure why it would have crashed. Mono features were still activated? Sometimes I've also noticed Unity games crashing when you are doing certain things in CE when the game is not the active window.
Yeah I've been trying to make more use of dnSpy for some games, but that damn WindowsApps folder lock keeps me out of some game's directories even when I set myself to admin.

Indeed I often get CE unattach Mono when the game window loses focus. Quite frustrating at times, but still glad it's there :)

MrBMW
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MrBMW »

arlight1 wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 7:39 pm
MrBMW wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 5:23 pm
hey soviet, maybe u can give the game "knights and bikes" a look, perhaps u can create an achievement unlocker for that as well
thanks for all the amazing work
Knights and Bikes does indeed utilize Mono and the Mono dissector does work on it so it theoretically should be possible. :)

Edit: Took a stab at Knights and Bikes with no luck, sorry mate :( maybe soviet can do better. It seems any method I tried to invoke gave a mono error and unattached mono.
Mon May 24, 2021 6:26 pm
arlight1 wrote:
<snip>

Yeah I've been trying to make more use of dnSpy for some games, but that damn WindowsApps folder lock keeps me out of some game's directories even when I set myself to admin.

Indeed I often get CE unattach Mono when the game window loses focus. Quite frustrating at times, but still glad it's there :)
thanks for trying man :) let's hope soviet can do his wonders

junior5a
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by junior5a »

Mon May 24, 2021 12:49 am
junior5a wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 8:09 am
You are rock!
I know.
That's me ^
That's rock looks hot :D

Fadexz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Fadexz »

arlight1 wrote:
Man, you are a monster with these tables :D

Microsoft will definitely be wondering is something is up with the increase in gamescores from your unlockers. Hope you don't mind if I take your tables to learn from...I'm trying my hand for an unlocker on Portal Bridge Constructor game, which also has Mono!

Thanks again! :mrgreen:

Edit:

end
I have a game save I used for that game to unlock all the achievements so it might not be that useful for that game but if you want to for fun.

I wish I could learn to do this lol but I don't know where to begin, I'm gonna take a deeper look into it cause it doesn't maybe look as hard as I thought at first.

hahaman
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hahaman »

arlight1 wrote:
Man, you are a monster with these tables :D

Microsoft will definitely be wondering is something is up with the increase in gamescores from your unlockers. Hope you don't mind if I take your tables to learn from...I'm trying my hand for an unlocker on Portal Bridge Constructor game, which also has Mono!

Thanks again! :mrgreen:

Edit:

end
I hope Microsoft doesnt start banning everyone for this.. I just found out about this site and i havent used any of instant achivement unlockers as of yet just using the trainers and completing the games.. During the xbox 360 era people got banned for using ach unlockers.. Is this different then that? Please let me know soon

SvT
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by SvT »

hahaman wrote:
Fri Jun 04, 2021 7:22 pm
I hope Microsoft doesnt start banning everyone for this.. I just found out about this site and i havent used any of instant achivement unlockers as of yet just using the trainers and completing the games.. During the xbox 360 era people got banned for using ach unlockers.. Is this different then that? Please let me know soon
If you are worried then I would not use these unlockers.
Unless you go wild with unlocking you are probably fine...I only started making them due to large amounts of bugged achievements on Win 10 games - something that developers should have fixed, so I just 'fixed' them myself.
Now these tables are just a fun challenge for me to learn new methods to accomplish things in CE.

hahaman
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hahaman »

Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:45 pm
hahaman wrote:
Fri Jun 04, 2021 7:22 pm
If you are worried then I would not use these unlockers.
Unless you go wild with unlocking you are probably fine...I only started making them due to large amounts of bugged achievements on Win 10 games - something that developers should have fixed, so I just 'fixed' them myself.
Now these tables are just a fun challenge for me to learn new methods to accomplish things in CE.
Ok thanks for the reply.. I will probably use it for the super tough achievements then

tommy vercetti
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tommy vercetti »

Just got round to finishing this one off.
Game version is 1.0.21.0 table still working.
7hr completion.

19/11/2021 - Game updated to v1.1.0.0, table still works fine.
Attachments
The Wild At Heart Ach List.txt
Legit order achievement list
(1.23 KiB) Downloaded 68 times
Last edited by tommy vercetti on Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

Frinkel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Frinkel »

Yep, still working!

GoldenShoot425
Cheater
Cheater

Re: The Wild at Heart Achievement Unlocker - Windows Store / Game Pass Version

Post by GoldenShoot425 »

works really great b