Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD Remaster

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD Remaster

Post by The Black X »

So, a Kind Soul was crazy enough to gift me the game some time ago and i checked Notpikachu's table and added some stuff missing/i couldn't see.
This is his original table, i only added minor stuff. All credits to him.
viewtopic.php?p=194933#p194933

New Features/Fixed
-Added more/missing Demon IDs (Like Lucifer, Ahriman 2nd form and anything else i could find, meaning only illegit and a lot of them don't work properly)
-Added Option max/refill HP/MP to the selected demon
-Added (actually exposed) Stats editor, with option to max all. (the pointer was there already but stats weren't mapped yet, for some reason)
-Added item editor* (Not for Key items NOR Magatama, but for everything else, yes) + Option to get all items.

*Unfortunately i can't script so for item editor you have to search and update the address of "Medicine". This at least as long as no script/pointer is out for that.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
1FRsmt3hd.CT
(239.04 KiB) Downloaded 369 times

Dracula103192
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Dracula103192 »

The Black X wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:31 am
So, a Kind Soul was crazy enough to gift me the game some time ago and i checked Notpikachu's table and added some stuff missing/i couldn't see.
This is his original table, i only added minor stuff. All credits to him.
viewtopic.php?p=194933#p194933

New Features/Fixed
-Added more/missing Demon IDs (Like Lucifer, Ahriman 2nd form and anything else i could find, meaning only illegit and a lot of them don't work properly)
-Added Option max/refill HP/MP to the selected demon
-Added (actually exposed) Stats editor, with option to max all. (the pointer was there already but stats weren't mapped yet, for some reason)
-Added item editor* (Not for Key items NOR Magatama, but for everything else, yes) + Option to get all items.

*Unfortunately i can't script so for item editor you have to search and update the address of "Medicine". This at least as long as no script/pointer is out for that.
Dunno if this applies but there is the Trainer which has an all items x99 button. I wont lie i used it and ended up selling most of the items. Not cause I wanted money, but i really only wanted the 3 types of dlc bulls (sell for macca items) an the grimoires (exp item) to make it so i didnt have to up the exp to ridic levels

tylerr90
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by tylerr90 »

question I'm using your cheat table but every time after I pick my game process I try to activate a cheat
in the dropdown menu and the cheat engine keeps not responding any fixs?

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

You have to tick the boxes to activate the scripts.

tylerr90
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by tylerr90 »

yeah I know that's what I'm saying I try to tick a box to activate and then cheat engine stops responding and the box doesn't get ticked?

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

Have you the last version if CE? Have you linked to the correct process? If you did it should be asking to load the table automatically (assuming the table is located in documents/my cheat tables).

tylerr90
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by tylerr90 »

nevermind got it working now seems it's because I had another trainer open
and apparentlythe trainer and cheat engine don't go together.

Spartacus11314
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Spartacus11314 »

Is there a way to check if the unused 30 puzzleboy levels are still in the remastered version for PC or Switch version? There's a cheat table for the JP and Maniax version for ps2 but I was wondering if they made it to the remastered. Would like to play em myself. TCRF should host the cheat table to use the unused levels on the ps2 port.

Baofu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Baofu »

notpikachu wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:56 am
Baofu wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:02 am
Kinda hoping for a 100% item drop cheat actually.
Is there a reason why u need this? I mean, I did create the obtain all item cheats for the switch version and I already saw obtain all item cheats for the pc ones also.

Not really, I just wanted to see what everyone dropped. I have a funny way of just lightly bending the rules instead of breaking them all. I guess I just want to give myself a sporting chance? Or I'm a luck stat addict.

Hiroshi Mishima
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Hiroshi Mishima »

The game just updated to Version 1.0.1 and now Lulu's Infinite Items script on the first page isn't working. I believe the Demon/Protag editor that NotPikachu & Black X posted is still functional, at least it displays my stats/skills though I haven't fiddled with them yet.

Lulu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Lulu »

Hiroshi Mishima wrote:
Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:26 am
The game just updated to Version 1.0.1 and now Lulu's Infinite Items script on the first page isn't working. I believe the Demon/Protag editor that NotPikachu & Black X posted is still functional, at least it displays my stats/skills though I haven't fiddled with them yet.
I updated my table for 1.0.1, please try it.

Hiroshi Mishima
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Hiroshi Mishima »

Lulu wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 4:19 pm
I updated my table for 1.0.1, please try it.
Sorry for the late response, but everything works perfectly! Thanks ever so much!

Shinox
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Shinox »

Can someone make a cheat table on Yuzu emulator

jbam17
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jbam17 »

The Black X wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:37 pm
Have you the last version if CE? Have you linked to the correct process? If you did it should be asking to load the table automatically (assuming the table is located in documents/my cheat tables).
Hey man, both your's and NotPikachu's tables are not working after the latest Ryujinx update... Any chance you could maybe take a look at updating them? Thanks!

jbam17
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jbam17 »

notpikachu wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:31 pm
jbam17 wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:25 pm
Hey thanks for the reply I am new to this whole scene, but I'm playing on 1.0.6912, not using the fitgirl repack, and I've tried every script but for some reason none of them let me enable, and most of the addresses all show up as question marks.
Ah, that's weird. Then, it work on the previous version? Let's discussed on pm then.

Edit1: Did you target the right process via cheat engine? In application there's two names but I usually use the process tab because it has 1 process there "Ryujinx.exe".
archieved
Edit2: Have a remote session with jbam17 (great guy), we resolved the issue and it came from a corrupt ryujinx. He posted the solution how to fix if your ryujinx ever corrupted.
fix
Make sure to copy your saves and prod.keys and firmware if you have it.

Click open Ryujinx Folder -> Delete Ryujinx installaton folder (Usually in USer/Appdata/Roaming) ->Reopen Ryujinx and replace prod.keys and reinstall firmware that match -> Reopen game and it should work, demon editor may crash it.
Edit3: Finally finish the game, so that will end my support for the latest ryujinx 1.0.6913 - I be linking the emu version on the original ryujinx cheat table here post as appveyor will delete the version that's more than 3 months old. It was a great journey, thanks everyone.

Hey man, the tables have stopped working after the latest Ryujinx update. Any chance on looking into updating them? Thanks!