Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD Remaster

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ooblagis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD Remaster

Post by ooblagis »

subeng wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:30 pm
Hey anyone playing on PC?

Would you mind testing Infinite Light if the move make the screen goes low resolution briftly?

l'm playing the Switch version. Whenever you use infinite light, the Switch's adaptive resolution kicks in and change the resolution to super low value, probably 360p - 480p at best and the resolution changes back to 720p when the move finished. It's kinda funny your character model goes pixelated for a few seconds then back to HD while the UI stays high resolution the whole time.
Everything runs fine on the PC version.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Baofu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Baofu »

Kinda hoping for a 100% item drop cheat actually.

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

Baofu wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:02 am
Is there a reason why u need this? I mean, I did create the obtain all item cheats for the switch version and I already saw obtain all item cheats for the pc ones also.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For anyone that still playing, I found out the cathedral of shadow holds a different address when storing demon in the compendium book. This address will be referenced for whatever demon that you have in the party and if, for example the address does not exist, it will freeze on the "demon compendium > register" if you has that illegal demon because it has nothing to refer to.

I added the demon compendium editor cheat on the switch version here but if you're on pc (which I'm not), you can do this manually by registering a different level of the same demon to add an illegal demon to the demon comp. Here's an example how I added Metatron without freezing.
How

1. You need to summon 1 demon on demon compendium for example Preta and later, it's fusion demon (not now).

2. Search the current level of Preta on the compendium (byte|4bytes), edit the Preta level in your party using cheat, register it on demon comp, search again. Do this for a few times and you get around 2 addresses. Only 1 is the real value, modify the real one and the fake one will follow.

3. The level address is quite near to the demon ID and if the pc and switch version memory structure is the same, should be -12 from the address, in hex should be -C from the level address. So if the level address is xxxxxx1C, the demon id is xxxxxx10 (2bytes).

4. Now change the value of the Preta demon Id to Metatron (193) and minimum level(95) - this one in demon comp address.

5. Now to avoid freeze, basically the Preta in your party is already missing its ID from the compendium, use cheat to change the ID of the Preta in the party into Metatron and its minimum level (95) - this one in party address. Optionally you can edit metatron skill before registering again in the compendium but the main point is, the game won't freeze on demon comp > register.

6. Now summon Will'o Wisp + Pixie, fuse it to obtain Preta once again in the compendium to replace the missing Preta back.

Of course you won't need this step if you planning not to touch "demon compendium > register" for the rest of the game. Just edit the demon id in your party and go ham.

Edit1: Bummer...
fpslock
Edit2: Ah, the fps lock on switch can be turn off by vsync. I feel like an idiot now.

Till then,
notpikachu

Entis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Entis »

Hi,
does someone know if the Debug menu is still in this?

jbam17
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jbam17 »

notpikachu wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:56 am
Baofu wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:02 am
Till then,
notpikachu
Hey man is there any hope of updating the cheat table for the latest release of ryujinx? It's not working at all now. Thanks!

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

Entis wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:36 am
Hi,
does someone know if the Debug menu is still in this?
Not sure as the game engine change when they port it to pc. My thought if it's il2cpp , dump the il2cpp gameassembly and look through the method data for debug menu. You probably find clues there or in common case of modern game release, the dev will strip out the debug menu although you may find a way to enable it.
jbam17 wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:40 am
Hey man is there any hope of updating the cheat table for the latest release of ryujinx? It's not working at all now. Thanks!
I play a solid 2 hours yesterday without crash and most of the script (the useful one at least) working on 1.0.6912(supposedly latest). You need to give me more information than just "It's not working at all", like your version, which script, and when it happen.

Unless, you're playing on fit-girl repack, which I didn't update for a long time bcus I don't plan to keep two 8+gb of the same game(different binary), then we have something to discuss if it's really not working :D .

jbam17
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jbam17 »

notpikachu wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:26 am

I play a solid 2 hours yesterday without crash and most of the script (the useful one at least) working on 1.0.6912(supposedly latest). You need to give me more information than just "It's not working at all", like your version, which script, and when it happen.

Unless, you're playing on fit-girl repack, which I didn't update for a long time bcus I don't plan to keep two 8+gb of the same game(different binary), then we have something to discuss if it's really not working :D .
Hey thanks for the reply I am new to this whole scene, but I'm playing on 1.0.6912, not using the fitgirl repack, and I've tried every script but for some reason none of them let me enable, and most of the addresses all show up as question marks.

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

jbam17 wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:25 pm
Hey thanks for the reply I am new to this whole scene, but I'm playing on 1.0.6912, not using the fitgirl repack, and I've tried every script but for some reason none of them let me enable, and most of the addresses all show up as question marks.
Ah, that's weird. Then, it work on the previous version? Let's discussed on pm then.

Edit1: Did you target the right process via cheat engine? In application there's two names but I usually use the process tab because it has 1 process there "Ryujinx.exe".
archieved
Edit2: Have a remote session with jbam17 (great guy), we resolved the issue and it came from a corrupt ryujinx. He posted the solution how to fix if your ryujinx ever corrupted.
fix
Make sure to copy your saves and prod.keys and firmware if you have it.

Click open Ryujinx Folder -> Delete Ryujinx installaton folder (Usually in USer/Appdata/Roaming) ->Reopen Ryujinx and replace prod.keys and reinstall firmware that match -> Reopen game and it should work, demon editor may crash it.
Edit3: Finally finish the game, so that will end my support for the latest ryujinx 1.0.6913 - I be linking the emu version on the original ryujinx cheat table here post as appveyor will delete the version that's more than 3 months old. It was a great journey, thanks everyone.

MegaChaos91
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MegaChaos91 »

Look at everyone talking about codes, values and problems regarding them.
Puts a smile on my face. Ah~ Nostalgia.

By the way... The Demi-Fiend and all of his demons can have up to 24 skills in the PS2 one.
Video ->
Not sure if they patched it in the Remaster. Haven't checked, since I don't have the money for it. XD

I wonder if I should convert my old Nocturne PS2 CT for the remaster once I buy the game...
What to do, what to do. Heh.

Drinkie
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Drinkie »

MegaChaos91 wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:45 pm
Look at everyone talking about codes, values and problems regarding them.
Puts a smile on my face. Ah~ Nostalgia.

By the way... The Demi-Fiend and all of his demons can have up to 24 skills in the PS2 one.
Video ->
Not sure if they patched it in the Remaster. Haven't checked, since I don't have the money for it. XD

I wonder if I should convert my old Nocturne PS2 CT for the remaster once I buy the game...
What to do, what to do. Heh.
Chhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaoooooooooossssssssssssssss evening as of this post i can confirm the limit IS 24 still but the game get's all upset on the level up screen until we change the skill count to 8 but changing it back again after that is fine

Edit: the same issue happens when looking at their entry in the Persona Compendium i mean Demon Compendium so just change the skillcnt setting to 8 and it'll change back on it's own when you summon them

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

@MegaChaos91 game's memory Is completely different sadly. Much more complicated than It used to be.

MegaChaos91
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MegaChaos91 »

Drinkie wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:17 pm
Chhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaoooooooooossssssssssssssss evening as of this post i can confirm the limit IS 24 still but the game get's all upset on the level up screen until we change the skill count to 8 but changing it back again after that is fine

Edit: the same issue happens when looking at their entry in the Persona Compendium i mean Demon Compendium so just change the skillcnt setting to 8 and it'll change back on it's own when you summon them
Well if it isn't my favorite brit. :D Hello there. Many thanks for that info by the way.
The Black X wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:51 am
@MegaChaos91 game's memory Is completely different sadly. Much more complicated than It used to be.
Oh? Interesting. Is that the case for both the Switch and PC one? Or just one of them?
It's a shame I'm low on funds. I would love to take a look at it in my spare time.

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

It's Unity. So lots of pointers everywhere.

Drinkie
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Drinkie »

Your welcome Chaos that's just what has been happening to me on both Win7 and Win10 however anything could be different for others

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

I can confirm, it happends to me as well. I can add that if you try to register/summon an "illegit" (non normally useable, such as Lucifer or Baal Avatar) the game will freeze. I think is something related to skills, because the game fails to load them even in the stats menu (despite working fine in battle). All of this happends even with the method suggested by Notpikachu.