Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD Remaster

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD Remaster

Post by The Black X »

notpikachu wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 6:51 am
The Black X wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 6:43 am
what attribute is just sitting there between STR and MAG :x .

Could It be a placeholder for Dex? (That iirc isn't in game)
Ah, is that so :) . It didn't seems to have any effect on battle though, that's why I guess.
Yeah, that makes me think that either They wanted/Will add Dex based skills in game (most likely not) or They are trying to "generalize the Engine" to then Port more games to PC(?!)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

The Black X wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 9:06 am
Yeah, that makes me think that either They wanted/Will add Dex based skills in game (most likely not) or They are trying to "generalize the Engine" to then Port more games to PC(?!)
Edit1: I were hoping more of the latter :wub:

Edit2: So, I look into others save file and noticed there's a weird jmp on the emulator for the problematic script, stats editor and skill editor.

For example, here's the jmp for a working script. look clean enough.
pic1
then I look into the two non-working script memory and try to do a original code script(didn't change anything). got this.
pic2
if you disable script , it crash. :shock: this part didn't happen to me, so I'm still looking into it.
archieved
Edit3: Ah, it's because of a rel64 jmp. Usually it's fixed by the xxx part but seems not :? alloc(newmem,$1000,xxx)
Edit4: Alright, got it figure out. I'm not sure why, but some people addresses is on rl64, while mine was on 32 :? . So, I fixed the skills and stats script. Not sure about the other script, drop me a PM if there's still any issue, with save file and emu ver. Edit my post on the previous post. here
Edit5: Finish checking fit-girl repack. Not sure why, the game binary was different, but I did patched for the important one which is skills and stats only for fit-girl released(download at the previous post). I did a test with the official emulator, with nsp and xci updated 1.0.1 + 4 dlc. All cheat seems to be working.
Edit6: Updated my cheat table for RyujinX 1.0.6896 here (still working for 1.06906)
Last edited by notpikachu on Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:52 pm, edited 5 times in total.

the_seeker976
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by the_seeker976 »

Is anyone here working on save editor for PC version?

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

the_seeker976 wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 3:07 pm
Share your save file and i can do something about It. BUT, big but, only If the save it's not encrypted. I can't work on It, if It Is. It Will most likely be encrypted, so Don't get your hopes up tho.

the_seeker976
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by the_seeker976 »

The Black X wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 3:43 pm
the_seeker976 wrote:
Share your save file and i can do something about It. BUT, big but, only If the save it's not encrypted. I can't work on It, if It Is. It Will most likely be encrypted, so Don't get your hopes up tho.
Here, I hope it works, and btw I used the cheat table from fearlessrevolution so you might find the stats here a bit- weird, apologises and many thanks in advance <3

[Link]

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

the_seeker976 wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 4:29 pm
The Black X wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 3:43 pm
the_seeker976 wrote:
Here, I hope it works, and btw I used the cheat table from fearlessrevolution so you might find the stats here a bit- weird, apologises and many thanks in advance <3

[Link]
Sorry can't do anything, It's encrypted.
When it looks like this it is.
Spoiler

the_seeker976
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by the_seeker976 »

Awww X( is it possible to make an in-game editor then? I can share the game through steam if you need the PC version

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

the_seeker976 wrote:
Sat May 29, 2021 4:31 am
Awww X( is it possible to make an in-game editor then? I can share the game through steam if you need the PC version
It surely Is. That's what we are discussing about. And yeah i'd appreciate If you could share, as long as you are comfortable in paying that price for basically a complete stranger 😂

the_seeker976
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by the_seeker976 »

im gonna try doing something, hopefully it works XP
Last edited by the_seeker976 on Sat May 29, 2021 6:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

the_seeker976 wrote:
Sat May 29, 2021 3:21 pm
im gonna try duplicating it, hopefully it works XP
Shouldn't speak about that thing, you probably don't know but it's piracy and it's not allowed here.
On a side note the game has drm protection so "making a Copy" won't Just work. Sorry to give you such news.

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

the_seeker976 wrote:
Sat May 29, 2021 3:21 pm
im gonna try duplicating it, hopefully it works XP
this made my day ~ :D

Zozinhu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zozinhu »

Shadowlet wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 4:15 am
Lulu wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 10:54 pm
Here's how I changed my MC skills for the PC version. It may take a bit longer than other ways:

My MC's first 2 skills were Fog Breath and Tornado, IDs are "0CC" and "0B9" respectively.
So I searched for "CC000000B9000000" with Value Type "Array Of Bytes". This returned about 100 results.

Then I walked around, changed zones, opened the menu...etc... and kept hitting Next Scan to narrow down the results until there were about 8 left.

Then I just tried changing the value of each address to find the right address (it's usually the address at the bottom of the results list). For example, if I wanted to change Fog Breath (0CC) to Victory Cry (15C), I'd change the value to "5C010000B9000000".

Once I found the right address and saved it in the address list, I double-clicked on the address and changed the length to 32. Then right-clicked on the value and chose "Show as Hex", it will show the values for all 8 of the the MC's skills.

BTW I also reduced the Macca multiplier script to hopefully not freeze the game for some people anymore.

Dracula103192 wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 11:06 pm
im to scatterbrained to keep up with all this. Literally im not a smart technical person so all of this even following steps plainly led out in front of me i aint got shit in knowledge to figure this out.
So like many others Im sadly just gonna have to wait til its implemented into its own table. I tried to follow along, but its all over my basic bitch head xD
My own set of instructions using the above quote..

Grab the skill list from my attachment and find the first two skills for your demon/MC.

For example:
Wing Buffet is 0B8 and Tornado is 0B9. When you search for Array of Bytes you would use B8000000B9000000
To get this, take out the 0 from the beginning and then add two zeros. B800. Add four more zeros and you'll get B8000000. I did the same with B9 and the above is the end result.

Easy way to find which address will work is to change one skill inside one value at a time, inside of the search box while the Skill window is closed.
For example B4000000B9000000 to check for Ice Breath.

After you find the right address right click and put it into the address list. Double click the address in the list and change the length to 32. Double click the value now and change the skills you want.

That should be it.

Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne.CT
Editing skills would be amazing but this is too confusing for me that knows nothing about tables/programming.

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

Great news to the pc version of the game :D , I reached out to "the_seeker976", if he/she willing for a remote session for the skills and demon editor for the pc version, and he/she agreed on it. So, here's a table made for the pc version of the game.

Credits to the_seeker976 for the time and cooperation to create the table :wub: .

- Skill Editor
- Demon Editor
Changelog/Readme
Edit 1: My warning still applied based on my switch table. If you change the demon ID, make sure it has the original minimum level or it will freeze on the exp gain or on the cathedral of shadow demon compendium.

Edit 2: Apparently, the demon compendium is more complex as it freeze on the view if we did not obtain the demon legally :cry: , but I did test using the illegal demon for fusing and it still work, and what we obtained become "legal" instead. That's one way, will update if I found any way to bypass this. This site is still relevant from the ps2 version in demon fusion [Link]

Edit 3: Alright, test it and I'm pretty sure if you never had that demon yet, it will freeze on demon compendium book > view. If you already have it registered, you can change any demon into that id and it will not freeze anymore. It's prolly a flag or something~
Attachments
smt 3 pc.CT
(190.63 KiB) Downloaded 1116 times
Last edited by notpikachu on Sun May 30, 2021 10:01 am, edited 5 times in total.

the_seeker976
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by the_seeker976 »

;D

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

Well done guyz!