Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD Remaster

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
jericho82
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD Remaster

Post by jericho82 »

notpikachu wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:48 pm
slayervergil wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:10 pm
I've sent u a pm, pls check again.
I've tested all above solutions but nothing works, the tables still keep [not responding] even I've waited it for an hour.I've also tried your 1.0.6913build with smt 3 ryujinx 1_0_6910 x64 v4 table and yea... It doesn't work either...
test
After re-checking and downloading what you gave, I found out there's a some sort of memory error at the start of the game on the emulator log before crashing. I restart and didn't have any problem after that. I can even enable the cheat. I did some retest and modify all of the aob and fix the demon editor crashing. Can you test this and tell me the result~
can you make for new version of ryujinx or yuzu emulator boss? please

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

neko555
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD Remaster

Post by neko555 »

I'm playing the switch version. How could hay search for the kahutsuchis's value? I have tried fisting interval 0-9, 2-8 bits bit I can't find it.