Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD Remaster

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD Remaster

Post by notpikachu »

jbam17 wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:20 am
Hey man, the tables have stopped working after the latest Ryujinx update. Any chance on looking into updating them? Thanks!
The one below of the latest table still work and it is the same with top one but it won't activate fast. It was already 70+ update, so expect it will break sooner rather than later :P .
tested

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

nicefukinping
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nicefukinping »

notpikachu wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:29 am
jbam17 wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:20 am
Hey man, the tables have stopped working after the latest Ryujinx update. Any chance on looking into updating them? Thanks!
The one below of the latest table still work and it is the same with top one but it won't activate fast. It was already 70+ update, so expect it will break sooner rather than later :P .
tested
Which one exactly did you use?

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

nicefukinping wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:07 pm

This one, should be same in the amount of cheat. The above one is more of a experiment to activate the cheat faster with con it break with update, which in-fact, it did. Unless you use 1_0_6946 version I guess it will work. For now I don't plan on updating it as I don't see any large improvement from version I did to the latest one, unless someone proved otherwise.

Disclaimer: This is for the ryujinx emulator not for the pc version, in case I have to answer questions later why it didn't work or will it work for pc :P .

jbam17
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jbam17 »

notpikachu wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:56 pm
nicefukinping wrote:

This one, should be same in the amount of cheat. The above one is more of a experiment to activate the cheat faster with con it break with update, which in-fact, it did. Unless you use 1_0_6946 version I guess it will work. For now I don't plan on updating it as I don't see any large improvement from version I did to the latest one, unless someone proved otherwise.

Disclaimer: This is for the ryujinx emulator not for the pc version, in case I have to answer questions later why it didn't work or will it work for pc :P .
I tried both versions (6910 and 6946) with the newest update of Ryujinx and neither are working. They load for a while, but never enable.

EDIT: Found out something interesting. Using the option "Expand DRAM size to 6 GB" as well as making the memory mode anything but "Host Unchecked" (Both under System in Ryujinx options) can make the table unusable. This makes sense as they both mess with the memory!

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

jbam17 wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:25 pm

I tried both versions (6910 and 6946) with the newest update of Ryujinx and neither are working. They load for a while, but never enable.

EDIT: Found out something interesting. Using the option "Expand DRAM size to 6 GB" as well as making the memory mode anything but "Host Unchecked" (Both under System in Ryujinx options) can make the table unusable. This makes sense as they both mess with the memory!
I see. That's an interesting information but mine have both enabled, so I'm not sure if these options do something differently based on hardware. I try to check this out tomorrow and see if it's not working by switching out the options.

Edit1: Doesn't seem to pose any problem to enable the cheat for "ON" or "OFF" for "Expand DRAM size to 6 GB". Didn't check for the "Host Unchecked" part but I assume everyone should use this as performance guideline for RyujinX make this the fastest one option compared to other. If it's still doesn't work you need to tell me the last version that still work but bottom line is, I already finish the game and even included the emulator version that will work, which should not be a problem unless the new version add like 30+fps more (same speed on my testing for the latest one).

slayervergil
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by slayervergil »

jbam17 wrote:
notpikachu wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:56 pm
nicefukinping wrote:

I have the same problem

slayervergil
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by slayervergil »

notpikachu wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:58 pm
jbam17 wrote:

I see. That's an interesting information but mine have both enabled, so I'm not sure if these options do something differently based on hardware. I try to check this out tomorrow and see if it's not working by switching out the options.

Edit1: Doesn't seem to pose any problem to enable the cheat for "ON" or "OFF" for "Expand DRAM size to 6 GB". Didn't check for the "Host Unchecked" part but I assume everyone should use this as performance guideline for RyujinX make this the fastest one option compared to other. If it's still doesn't work you need to tell me the last version that still work but bottom line is, I already finish the game and even included the emulator version that will work, which should not be a problem unless the new version add like 30+fps more (same speed on my testing for the latest one).
I've tested both of the last tables on ryujinx 1.0.6946 and it doesn't seem to work either. When I tick the box, it stuck on loading forever.

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

slayervergil wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:36 pm
I've tested both of the last tables on ryujinx 1.0.6946 and it doesn't seem to work either. When I tick the box, it stuck on loading forever.
I'm not really sure as I already tested and it seems to work on my end. You probably need to send your save file and emulator version + settings in order for me to check via PM (need trusted host site like mega). The source + version where the game come from help too, like did you dump your own game/download/ or fit-girl (no support).

I finished the game on 1.0.1 with all the dlc (international version) but I saw the international version is at 1.0.2 now and the japan version is at 1.0.3, the asia version is at 1.0.4, which the only reason I think why the cheat break. If not, try sending me the info above.

slayervergil
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by slayervergil »

notpikachu wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:12 am
slayervergil wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:36 pm
I'm not really sure as I already tested and it seems to work on my end. You probably need to send your save file and emulator version + settings in order for me to check via PM (need trusted host site like mega). The source + version where the game come from help too, like did you dump your own game/download/ or fit-girl (no support).

I finished the game on 1.0.1 with all the dlc (international version) but I saw the international version is at 1.0.2 now and the japan version is at 1.0.3, the asia version is at 1.0.4, which the only reason I think why the cheat break. If not, try sending me the info above.
I've sent u a pm, pls check.
The version of game is 1.0.1 and it comes from fit-girl [ is this the reason why the tables dont work ??] but I just take the game from her and download the emulator ver 1.0.6946 from ryujinx's discord, I also update the firmware to the newest version - 12.1.0

Edit1: I've re-downloaded the game rom from the other source, it's a verified .nsp file and the table still doesn't work. Does it require a .nsp file or .xci file to run ??

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

slayervergil wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:46 am
The version of game is 1.0.1 and it comes from fit-girl [ is this the reason why the tables dont work ??] but I just take the game from her and download the emulator ver 1.0.6946 from ryujinx's discord, I also update the firmware to the newest version - 12.1.0

Edit1: I've re-downloaded the game rom from the other source, it's a verified .nsp file and the table still doesn't work. Does it require a .nsp file or .xci file to run ??
I try using the emulator that you send me with my setting and another testing with your setting. Both seems able to enable the cheat. That mean, the only reason would be the binary of the game file or your emulator setting is corrupted (can be fixed by generating a new one while backing up the save file, key and prod file). edit1: don't forget to backup your save file
fix corrupted setting by jbam17
Make sure to copy your saves and prod.keys and firmware if you have it.

Click open Ryujinx Folder -> Delete Ryujinx installaton folder (Usually in USer/Appdata/Roaming) ->Reopen Ryujinx and replace prod.keys and reinstall firmware that match -> Reopen game and it should work, demon editor may crash it.
test
test2
Yes, I did previously check my cheat table with fit-girl version, apparently the binary/code inside seems to be differ from the others, not really sure what fit-girl did to the file :? .
Did a test before for firmware, doesn't seems to affect the cheat as I check its ok on 11.0+ and now I'm currently on 12.1.0.
Here's my setting, you can try to replace the upper part and see how it goes (middle and bottom are game directory and controller, depend on each user).
Config.json

Code: Select all

{
  "version": 28,
  "enable_file_log": true,
  "res_scale": 1,
  "res_scale_custom": 1,
  "max_anisotropy": -1,
  "aspect_ratio": "Fixed16x9",
  "graphics_shaders_dump_path": "",
  "logging_enable_debug": false,
  "logging_enable_stub": true,
  "logging_enable_info": true,
  "logging_enable_warn": true,
  "logging_enable_error": true,
  "logging_enable_guest": true,
  "logging_enable_fs_access_log": false,
  "logging_filtered_classes": [],
  "logging_graphics_debug_level": "None",
  "system_language": "AmericanEnglish",
  "system_region": "USA",
  "system_time_zone": "UTC",
  "system_time_offset": 0,
  "docked_mode": true,
  "enable_discord_integration": true,
  "check_updates_on_start": true,
  "show_confirm_exit": true,
  "hide_cursor_on_idle": false,
  "enable_vsync": false,
  "enable_shader_cache": true,
  "enable_multicore_scheduling": false,
  "enable_ptc": true,
  "enable_fs_integrity_checks": true,
  "fs_global_access_log_mode": 0,
  "audio_backend": "OpenAl",
  "memory_manager_mode": "HostMappedUnsafe",
  "expand_ram": true,
  "ignore_missing_services": false,
  "gui_columns": {
    "fav_column": true,
    "icon_column": true,
    "app_column": true,
    "dev_column": true,
    "version_column": true,
    "time_played_column": true,
    "last_played_column": true,
    "file_ext_column": true,
    "file_size_column": true,
    "path_column": true
  },
  "column_sort": {
    "sort_column_id": 0,
    "sort_ascending": false
  },
  "game_dirs": [
    "E:\\Games\\Nintendo Switch\\ROM"
  ],
  "enable_custom_theme": false,
  "custom_theme_path": "",
  "start_fullscreen": false,
  "enable_keyboard": false,
  "enable_mouse": false,
  "hotkeys": {
    "toggle_vsync": "Tab",
    "screenshot": "F8"
  },
  "keyboard_config": [],
  "controller_config": [],
  "input_config": [
    {
      "left_joycon_stick": {
        "joystick": "Left",
        "invert_stick_x": false,
        "invert_stick_y": false,
        "stick_button": "LeftStick"
      },
      "right_joycon_stick": {
        "joystick": "Right",
        "stick_button": "RightStick"
      },
      "deadzone_left": 0,
      "deadzone_right": 0,
      "trigger_threshold": 0,
      "motion": {
        "motion_backend": "GamepadDriver",
        "sensitivity": 100,
        "gyro_deadzone": 1,
        "enable_motion": false
      },
      "left_joycon": {
        "button_minus": "Minus",
        "button_l": "LeftTrigger",
        "button_zl": "LeftShoulder",
        "button_sl": "Unbound",
        "button_sr": "Unbound",
        "dpad_up": "DpadUp",
        "dpad_down": "DpadDown",
        "dpad_left": "DpadLeft",
        "dpad_right": "DpadRight"
      },
      "right_joycon": {
        "button_plus": "Plus",
        "button_r": "RightTrigger",
        "button_zr": "RightShoulder",
        "button_x": "X",
        "button_b": "B",
        "button_y": "Y",
        "button_a": "A"
      },
      "version": 1,
      "backend": "GamepadSDL2",
      "id": "0-00000003-0810-0000-0100-000000000000",
      "controller_type": "ProController",
      "player_index": "Player1"
    }
  ]
}
For now try to generate a new setting for ryujinx and tell me how it goes. Oh, and pm me the link site for other source as well. Might as well check it out since I have a bit of free time.

slayervergil
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by slayervergil »

notpikachu wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:05 am
slayervergil wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:46 am

I try using the emulator that you send me with my setting and another testing with your setting. Both seems able to enable the cheat. That mean, the only reason would be the binary of the game file or your emulator setting is corrupted (can be fixed by generating a new one while backing up the save file, key and prod file). edit1: don't forget to backup your save file
fix corrupted setting by jbam17
Make sure to copy your saves and prod.keys and firmware if you have it.

Click open Ryujinx Folder -> Delete Ryujinx installaton folder (Usually in USer/Appdata/Roaming) ->Reopen Ryujinx and replace prod.keys and reinstall firmware that match -> Reopen game and it should work, demon editor may crash it.
test
test2
Yes, I did previously check my cheat table with fit-girl version, apparently the binary/code inside seems to be differ from the others, not really sure what fit-girl did to the file :? .
Did a test before for firmware, doesn't seems to affect the cheat as I check its ok on 11.0+ and now I'm currently on 12.1.0.
Here's my setting, you can try to replace the upper part and see how it goes (middle and bottom are game directory and controller, depend on each user).
Config.json

Code: Select all

{
  "version": 28,
  "enable_file_log": true,
  "res_scale": 1,
  "res_scale_custom": 1,
  "max_anisotropy": -1,
  "aspect_ratio": "Fixed16x9",
  "graphics_shaders_dump_path": "",
  "logging_enable_debug": false,
  "logging_enable_stub": true,
  "logging_enable_info": true,
  "logging_enable_warn": true,
  "logging_enable_error": true,
  "logging_enable_guest": true,
  "logging_enable_fs_access_log": false,
  "logging_filtered_classes": [],
  "logging_graphics_debug_level": "None",
  "system_language": "AmericanEnglish",
  "system_region": "USA",
  "system_time_zone": "UTC",
  "system_time_offset": 0,
  "docked_mode": true,
  "enable_discord_integration": true,
  "check_updates_on_start": true,
  "show_confirm_exit": true,
  "hide_cursor_on_idle": false,
  "enable_vsync": false,
  "enable_shader_cache": true,
  "enable_multicore_scheduling": false,
  "enable_ptc": true,
  "enable_fs_integrity_checks": true,
  "fs_global_access_log_mode": 0,
  "audio_backend": "OpenAl",
  "memory_manager_mode": "HostMappedUnsafe",
  "expand_ram": true,
  "ignore_missing_services": false,
  "gui_columns": {
    "fav_column": true,
    "icon_column": true,
    "app_column": true,
    "dev_column": true,
    "version_column": true,
    "time_played_column": true,
    "last_played_column": true,
    "file_ext_column": true,
    "file_size_column": true,
    "path_column": true
  },
  "column_sort": {
    "sort_column_id": 0,
    "sort_ascending": false
  },
  "game_dirs": [
    "E:\\Games\\Nintendo Switch\\ROM"
  ],
  "enable_custom_theme": false,
  "custom_theme_path": "",
  "start_fullscreen": false,
  "enable_keyboard": false,
  "enable_mouse": false,
  "hotkeys": {
    "toggle_vsync": "Tab",
    "screenshot": "F8"
  },
  "keyboard_config": [],
  "controller_config": [],
  "input_config": [
    {
      "left_joycon_stick": {
        "joystick": "Left",
        "stick_button": "LeftStick"
      },
      "right_joycon_stick": {
        "joystick": "Right",
        "stick_button": "RightStick"
      },
      "deadzone_left": 0,
      "deadzone_right": 0,
      "trigger_threshold": 0,
      "motion": {
        "motion_backend": "GamepadDriver",
        "sensitivity": 100,
        "gyro_deadzone": 1,
        "enable_motion": false
      },
      "left_joycon": {
        "button_minus": "Minus",
        "button_l": "LeftTrigger",
        "button_zl": "LeftShoulder",
        "dpad_up": "DpadUp",
        "dpad_down": "DpadDown",
        "dpad_left": "DpadLeft",
        "dpad_right": "DpadRight"
      },
      "right_joycon": {
        "button_plus": "Plus",
        "button_r": "RightTrigger",
        "button_zr": "RightShoulder",
        "button_x": "X",
        "button_b": "B",
        "button_y": "Y",
        "button_a": "A"
      },
      "version": 1,
      "backend": "GamepadSDL2",
      "id": "0-00000003-0810-0000-0100-000000000000",
      "controller_type": "ProController",
      "player_index": "Player1"
    }
  ]
}
For now try to generate a new setting for ryujinx and tell me how it goes. Oh, and pm me the link site for other source as well. Might as well check it out since I have a bit of free time.
I've sent u a pm, pls check again.
I've tested all above solutions but nothing works, the tables still keep [not responding] even I've waited it for an hour.I've also tried your 1.0.6913build with smt 3 ryujinx 1_0_6910 x64 v4 table and yea... It doesn't work either...
test

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

slayervergil wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:10 pm
I've tested all above solutions but nothing works, the tables still keep [not responding] even I've waited it for an hour.I've also tried your 1.0.6913build with smt 3 ryujinx 1_0_6910 x64 v4 table and yea... It doesn't work either...
test
After re-checking and downloading what you gave, I found out there's a some sort of memory error at the start of the game on the emulator log before crashing. I restart and didn't have any problem after that. I can even enable the cheat. I did some retest and modify all of the aob and fix the demon editor crashing. Can you test this and tell me the result~
Attachments
smt 3 ryujinx 1_0_6976 x64.CT
(210.26 KiB) Downloaded 324 times

slayervergil
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by slayervergil »

notpikachu wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:48 pm
slayervergil wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:10 pm
test
After re-checking and downloading what you gave, I found out there's a some sort of memory error at the start of the game on the emulator log before crashing. I restart and didn't have any problem after that. I can even enable the cheat. I did some retest and modify all of the aob and fix the demon editor crashing. Can you test this and tell me the result~
Unfortunately it's not working. I've downloaded the us version and even tested on the other pc but the table still not responding. Can the problem be the prod.keys or the memory errors ??
Those errors are "HLE.OsThread.6 AudioRenderer Update: Unmap of memory pool (address: 0xed8f3000, size 0x8000) failed!"

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

So, last night I been figuring out with slayervergil why it doesn't work. Apparently, the cheat engine doesn't load the ryujinx symbol and stuck at 0% when attached to the process. It doesn't happen to other process but using a CE 7.1 seems to solve the issue.

Here's a few of things that need to consider for the emulator.
1. Enabled the Edit>Setting>Scan Setting>Mem_MAPPED and at Debugger Option > Debugger Method > VEH Debugger (usually for scanning with emulator ).
2. Try cleaning up the setting by backing up the save file and prod.key then opening the emulator to recreate the whole folder again
3. Use CE 7.1 if above doesn't work.
4. Apparently, the demon editor still crash. The reason? The emulator jmp 5bytes on my system but will jmp 14bytes for others.
It also create fake address for no reason :o on the first opening of the game. Try to use the old one where there's alternate script for such case.

If nothing work, try reach out to me, will help if I have some free time.
ps: slayervergil was being very helpful on the remote session and basically make my job 100% easier. Kudos to him :wub: .

Till then,
notpikachu

regis777
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by regis777 »

Hello, any chance that this table get updated with the latest version of Ryujinx? If not, can someone send me Ryujinx v1.0.6946? Thanks