Days Gone [Engine:Unreal 4.11]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Days Gone [Engine:Unreal 4.11]

Post by SunBeam »

acecel wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:17 am
First time i use the injector/table and i am amazed by all the stuff this allows to do in the game !

I was not expecting that much features/cheats between the console commands and the fucking debug menu :mrgreen:

And the fact that you also took time to wrote explanations and even guide on how you did that (i was one of those who asked you do explain how you do these for every major game so fast), very good on you to do that.

Awesome job SunBeam ;)
Thanks for the praise. Much appreciated!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

KiyoKB
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by KiyoKB »

mfcat wrote:
Fri May 21, 2021 2:11 pm
My game is currently bugged on the Liston Knife mission for addy in Lost Lake, I've managed to get the debug menu working. Is there any way for me to force the quest to complete or maybe restart it. Anything really to get me through this quest because it's essential to progression. Thanks.
Bro i got the same exact problem did u get any solution ??? plz help !!!

Ace13
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ace13 »

Hello, I just found this and tried to add or remove items from the inventory by using the console, but it is not working. But commands like teleport is working and even AddXp is working. I did use IGCSInjector.exe and CE Table. This is not working "AddItem kCraftComponentID_Rag 100" and also this "RemoveItem kUtilityID_NERO_Recording 1" |showing commends does not recognize | .Can you guys please help I have a problem with Nero Recording. Sorry English is not my native, I try to follow your guide on the first page .