Days Gone [Engine:Unreal 4.11]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SlasherX
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Days Gone [Engine:Unreal 4.11]

Post by SlasherX »

Does this work on the Epic Games version of the game? I just wanted to knw before doing anything. thanks

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

SlasherX wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 3:53 pm
Does this work on the Epic Games version of the game? I just wanted to knw before doing anything. thanks
I don't know, don't have the Epic Games version. Maybe others can check. But I am using scanning for arrays of bytes, meaning if nothing's changed compile-code-wise on EGS, it should work in the same fashion. Give it a go and let us know.

SlasherX
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SlasherX »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 6:26 pm
SlasherX wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 3:53 pm
I don't know, don't have the Epic Games version. Maybe others can check. But I am using scanning for arrays of bytes, meaning if nothing's changed compile-code-wise on EGS, it should work in the same fashion. Give it a go and let us know.
It works like a charm on the Epic Games version. Thanks for the efforts on getting this done!

SlasherX
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SlasherX »

Can I manually set the console resolution? On my 4k tv it has tiny text unnless I change it to 1080p

Edit: I meant the debug menu actually, the console I can work with at that size.

jiubi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jiubi »

sebastianyyz wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 8:34 pm
jiubi, I used the debug mode to spawn weapons. Maybe you can try that by using the table and the injector provided by SunBeam
i used debug mod that Sunbeam kindly shared with all, and used the table and injector too. i cant find the command for spawn weapons. there was couple commands what used weapon id, or the item tag that SunBeam wrote about it but nothing i did find worked.

alexpunx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by alexpunx »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 11:54 pm
You can also run RemovePlayerInventory console command. The crap you find in-game isn't unique, so might as well just go ahead removing them. Then use the debug menu to add back whatever you need. Or you can try adding without removing, using same debug menu.
Hi,

I tried running the command, but the console does not recognize it. How do you run it properly?

UPDATE: EmptyInventory console command worked but also removed everything from the weapon stash, so not ideal.
Last edited by alexpunx on Mon May 31, 2021 4:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

sebastianyyz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sebastianyyz »

jiubi wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 3:23 pm
sebastianyyz wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 8:34 pm
jiubi, I used the debug mode to spawn weapons. Maybe you can try that by using the table and the injector provided by SunBeam
i used debug mod that Sunbeam kindly shared with all, and used the table and injector too. i cant find the command for spawn weapons. there was couple commands what used weapon id, or the item tag that SunBeam wrote about it but nothing i did find worked.
Open the debug mode and go to the "Inventory" option. Open it and then there should be an option called "AddWeaponByType," open that and then "Execute : 1" (The default is Execute: 0) to open the weapons menu and there you have it. You can choose weapons. Choose a weapon and then press "enter" if you using a keyboard. I hope this helps.

There's also an option called ""AddAllWeaponsToLocker" inside the "Inventory" option

Arai19
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Arai19 »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 11:54 pm
You can also run RemovePlayerInventory console command. The crap you find in-game isn't unique, so might as well just go ahead removing them. Then use the debug menu to add back whatever you need. Or you can try adding without removing, using same debug menu.

TLDR: i just want to remove mission specific items that are maxed out due to max all items/item dont decrease cheat

how do i remove yeast? theres so many "tags" for yeast.
i've tried RemovePlayerInventory BagYeast with and w/o numbers, as well as ui_grab_bag_yeast, kUtilityID_Bag_Yeast, ItemUtility.BagYeast all seperately, but comand not recognised

and how do i identify my current mission for me to skip? i've already selected the command at debug menu, "complete all of storyline" under missions tab, and chosen sarah part 1, execute 1, and tried it on console, command displayed on console, but i can still see the mission not completed, and im not on the highlighted area but near it.

oduska
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by oduska »

Sorry to bump an old-ish thread, but does anyone know if it's possible to load specific cutscenes? Thank you!

tyrtiger
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tyrtiger »

hello everyone
Im having trouble enabling the [enable] function can someone help?

tyrtiger
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tyrtiger »

tyrtiger wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:00 pm
hello everyone
Im having trouble enabling the [enable] function can someone help?

Poyzion
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Poyzion »

Would it be possible someone create a short video file and share this here showing how to use the debug console and how to spawn a weapon? Would be very helpful for me and maybe many others because only with text it‘s had for me to follow every steps. With a video i can follow much easier. So would be very very nice if someone could make a short one, it doesn’t need to be extra detailed only showing the steps to get console and spawn one weapon.

Thanks in advance if someone could make one.

I will continue in the meantime figuring it out and if i get it working i will create such a short video to help the community

Wossap
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Wossap »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 6:26 pm
Hey there, thx for the table!
Would it be possible to update it for the last patch?
I fucked up infinite items (ofc) and can't activate table to fix it with console commands, it says 'aob_in_FViewportDraw' not found'

echogaming
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by echogaming »

Great cheat! I was trying to find a more convenient way to teleport, none was found! Besides I also want to summon any npcs or monsters at player position, but didn't know how!!

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

First time i use the injector/table and i am amazed by all the stuff this allows to do in the game !

I was not expecting that much features/cheats between the console commands and the fucking debug menu :mrgreen:

And the fact that you also took time to wrote explanations and even guide on how you did that (i was one of those who asked you do explain how you do these for every major game so fast), very good on you to do that.

Awesome job SunBeam ;)